Re: Here comes the spam
- Part 1
Yes, watch then read~ great series, I'm sure you will like Bossun Bossun
see what I did there?
- Part 1Yes, watch then read~ great series, I'm sure you will like Bossun Bossun

see what I did there?

- Part 1

- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1I don't know, to be honest I'm not that much into buying manga. Mainly because I lack the place and the money... guess it will change around the same time next year XDWell to be honest I'm behind with Gintama for a long time now. That's one of the series I shall restart one day.
btw Sket Dance will be published by Kaze starting of january. Is it the same in Germany ?
and btw ready for Magi withdrawal, niichan ? It will be only once a week now TT-TT

- Part 1
- Part 1I have the same worry, I think I would buy more if they sell it digitalized. I have also the problem that I prefer to buy completed series and with manga it's quite difficult.I don't know, to be honest I'm not that much into buying manga. Mainly because I lack the place and the money... guess it will change around the same time next year XD
I think they had a stock of chapters otherwise it's quite insane indeed. And now the serie is at a very interesting part so it's even more hard to go back to a slow schedule. At least Magi is not monthly :-)Sense should give vacations to their slave workers now xD
A chapter a day is insane lol
- Part 1
- Part 1

- Part 1
- Part 1
that album is really underrated, one of the best rap album of the year
- Part 1
- Part 1good kid mAAd city? its sugoiiiWhat did you think of the album?
- Part 1Well you should, magnoshutat arc is simply epic.So magi is finally up to date? i can finally catch up?
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1Oh and I haven't even voted yet D:btw the community award end tomorrow![]()
- Part 1
im sure you already voted in new comer 