Re: Here comes the spam
- Part 1
yeah jojo look like ken
i hope you catch up soon, just watched the episode 4 
- Part 1yeah jojo look like ken
i hope you catch up soon, just watched the episode 4 
- Part 1
i hope you catch up soon, just watched the episode 4 
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1

- Part 1Did you watch Shin Sekai Yori, jorp? I feel like a idiot for not watching it sooner, its awesome.I just remembered SAO is prolly out
Not sure if i am going to check it though .... and in 1 minute it's going to be 1:00 am, even though right now it's 1:59 am![]()
- Part 1I think i haven't ... but can't really watch it for nowDid you watch Shin Sekai Yori, jorp? I feel like a idiot for not watching it sooner, its awesome.

- Part 1
- Part 1Its a psicological thriller '-' Its seems very confuse at the beginning but after ep4 everything starts making sense.I think i haven't ... but can't really watch it for now
But tell me in 2 weeks, if it's really that good, and i will give it a try![]()

- Part 1i seeSAO wasn't good this week, you can go to sleep

I will give it a try in 2 weeks then ... don't let me forgetIts a psicological thriller '-' Its seems very confuse at the beginning but after ep4 everything starts making sense.
And the main girl is so cute![]()

- Part 1Do you change time in Morocco ? Hopefully, my alarm clock doesn't change automatically, otherwise I may not have noticed the change before it was night at 17:30...Not sure if i am going to check it though .... and in 1 minute it's going to be 1:00 am, even though right now it's 1:59 am![]()
- Part 1I am from Portugal, but i think they do.Do you change time in Morocco ? Hopefully, my alarm clock doesn't change automatically, otherwise I may not have noticed the change before it was night at 17:30...
- Part 1it didn't change, already changed last monthDo you change time in Morocco ? Hopefully, my alarm clock doesn't change automatically, otherwise I may not have noticed the change before it was night at 17:30...
- Part 1oh, i see. Though they did.it didn't change, already changed last month
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1

- Part 1xD I didnt expect that.Thanks~
and I decided that I shall call TheBoss Bossun~ fits him