- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,311
- Reaction score
- 1,988
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Here comes the spam
- Part 1
scav were you nominated for something?
- Part 1scav were you nominated for something?

- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1yes only for that =Phard to believe it from youim sure you already voted in new comer
![]()
- Part 1
- Part 1
- Part 1wow kakashi that's really not cool and all this time i thought you were a bro
well i just lost a fake bro but whatever![]()


- Part 1
- Part 1I haven't played in a very long time lol. I need to change the controls to play properly.
btw are you still playing KOF?
- Part 1
- Part 1Yup...I play all fighting games with keyboard, it's easier for me.lol you're still playing with your keyboard?![]()
- Part 1
- Part 1Well, half circle is just A,S,D so it's really easy. A whole circle however, is a bit difficult. Not really, just some of the letters aren't visable anymorehow do you stuff like 2x half circle back and forth? your keyboard must be fucked up right now![]()

- Part 1
- Part 1Easy, A,S,A or D,S,D. It's quite easy. Like I said, whole circle is the only difficult one.
and how do you do the Z motion?
- Part 1
- Part 1=______= go voteOh and I haven't even voted yet D:
- Part 1
- Part 1