The graveyard

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

I was talking about charlie's horrible ringtone..
ah lol, i thought you were anti weed and that was for me xD



LOL..I've never smoke weed but been around it..I had friend that was smoking nasty cigarettes at 12.. Yeah crazy but I've never been interested.. I haven't seen that person since I was thirteen but I had two other friends that smoked weed.. It kinda drift my friend and I apart. When we first met around 14..He had stopped smoking weed and we we're cool up until we we're sixteen years old. He starting smoking that stuff again, coming to school hi as fuck..he was HIII often..Starting hanging around certain people and acting like dick..I don't know what happen but he changed on me and we we're slowing drifting. apart.... I'm not blaming weed though..He just turned into an ass.

I can't say I was never interested..There was this one time, I was like 16..My best friend called me on Sunday after church...She sounded a little different. Told me she been smoking week with her cousin and I was somewhat jealous..I kept thinking about it..Matter fact all week..So, I had a chat with my cousin..He told me to stay away from it cuz he did a lot of crazy shit while he was HII..So, I did..but if I ever change my mind..My brother in law (who I live with) smokes weed can share..

I don't know why people go OMG you smoke still..when weed is medically legalized in 20 states and legalized in two sates for recreational uses ..like people are actually using it for medical purposes..Give me a break. It's not a surprise anymore over here..

it's like this
You got some weed or grass..
nah but my hommie does..aight, holla at me, get me some of that..or I'll come over and
we can chill..



just realize something why am I writing long paragraphs...I don't like it..let me go back to one sentences..This is ridiculous.. I'm saying too much lol
i feel sorry for your friend, generally people who start smoking weed at a young age become fucked up. they're young so they're not rational about thing. they smoke a lot and get high as fuck. after they become addicted, they wanna try more. get on different drug, and adolescence + drug = fucked up kid. They pass from addicted to junkies, doing nothing except taking drugs all day long. there is nothing that i hate more than junkies.
generally people who start it when they're adult and responsible won't get addicted to it, go to work high and do crazy stuff. they'll just smoke to relax or to chill once in a while.
Don't try it if you don't feel like trying it, all the better. if you ever wanna try it, go slow on it. at home or with friend you can trust. So you can see how is your tolerance to it and what effect it have on you. What about alcohol? do you drink a lot? i never get drunk :p

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Nah - just the few lines from the beginning. Picture a female voice singing 'pick up the phone, answer your text, etc'. I have that as the alternate ring tone.
Well - Jason is good choice, so can't blame ya there. There was this other dude named Sam something that also had a pretty good voice but I forgot his name. Are you familiar with someone by that name. Presuming I recalled it vaguely correctly lol.
well i don't get why you're such much into ringtone. generally nobody wanna heard your ringstone. my phone is always silent i dont even know what is my ringtone atm. but i have this for my alarm :hip

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

It's been so long since i have posted on your thread ... spam :allthe
missing the good old time when we were spamming like mad men?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: 420

Yea weed and young age is bad. Studies have shown it inhibits brain growth and all sorts of stuff. Kids should stay away from drugs while their bodies are growing. Most people I know who smoked weed at 13-15 have not had the best times.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: 420

Yea weed and young age is bad. Studies have shown it inhibits brain growth and all sorts of stuff. Kids should stay away from drugs while their bodies are growing. Most people I know who smoked weed at 13-15 have not had the best times.
it's good to stay away from any kind of drug(alcohol included) until the brain is fully developed.. it varies from people to people, but usually the brain is fully grown around 21~23
And even so... it's good to have a control over the amount of stuff you taking. I have a friend that have been smoking way too much lately. He's not getting hi, he's getting baked everyday, he missed 2 internship interviews last week cuz "he lost track of time". I went over there to chill and play some palystation... he smoked like 9 joints alone in a little spam of hours. Needless to say, we couldn't have a proper conversation.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 420

ah lol, i thought you were anti weed and that was for me xD



i feel sorry for your friend, generally people who start smoking weed at a young age become fucked up. they're young so they're not rational about thing. they smoke a lot and get high as fuck. after they become addicted, they wanna try more. get on different drug, and adolescence + drug = fucked up kid. They pass from addicted to junkies, doing nothing except taking drugs all day long. there is nothing that i hate more than junkies.
generally people who start it when they're adult and responsible won't get addicted to it, go to work high and do crazy stuff. they'll just smoke to relax or to chill once in a while.
Don't try it if you don't feel like trying it, all the better. if you ever wanna try it, go slow on it. at home or with friend you can trust. So you can see how is your tolerance to it and what effect it have on you. What about alcohol? do you drink a lot? i never get drunk :p

You're right about that, most people that I know were smoking weed in their early teens are addicted..I'm glad my best friend is not smoking as much anymore or sometimes not at all..
Drinking, first time I drunk anything..I was like 15 and thought it was disgusting. Worst taste and I thought how does anyone like this crap. In the mean time, my best friend was drinking with her brother and she told me I had to get use to the taste. I think I tried it again around 16..at this party with my older sis..It was just wine..which was good and then they bought beer. I stole one of my sister's bottle of corona home. lol

I don't drink often..it's really rare..In a year, it's probably like 3-4 times..Last I drunk anything it was during the summer, wine, beer.. I haven't had anything since then because drinking has never been a big deal to me. My family never mind me drinking underage cuz they know that. If I want to I can..anytime. I drink for fun, if you offer I'll still take it but I don't get drunk..Even though, a lot people want to see drunk lissa. Alcohol and me..I don't know what I'll do. I'm crazy..no way.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

I was talking about charlie's horrible ringtone..

It even catches me off guard sometimes,lol. That dude from Idol is freaking epic!! However the audio quality I have is poor so the voice starts off poor.


well i don't get why you're such much into ringtone. generally nobody wanna heard your ringstone. my phone is always silent i dont even know what is my ringtone atm. but i have this for my alarm :hip
Have you heard of my son 50 Tyson? I've been listening to a few of his tracks recently.
He looks just like 50 and Tyson - hence, 50Tys. Dat freestyle - bro!! :nod

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

You're right about that, most people that I know were smoking weed in their early teens are addicted..I'm glad my best friend is not smoking as much anymore or sometimes not at all..
Drinking, first time I drunk anything..I was like 15 and thought it was disgusting. Worst taste and I thought how does anyone like this crap. In the mean time, my best friend was drinking with her brother and she told me I had to get use to the taste. I think I tried it again around 16..at this party with my older sis..It was just wine..which was good and then they bought beer. I stole one of my sister's bottle of corona home. lol

I don't drink often..it's really rare..In a year, it's probably like 3-4 times..Last I drunk anything it was during the summer, wine, beer.. I haven't had anything since then because drinking has never been a big deal to me. My family never mind me drinking underage cuz they know that. If I want to I can..anytime. I drink for fun, if you offer I'll still take it but I don't get drunk..Even though, a lot people want to see drunk lissa. Alcohol and me..I don't know what I'll do. I'm crazy..no way.
add one more to the list :3c i know it's a little vicious but i like giving alcohol to chicks while i dont drink xD

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

It even catches me off guard sometimes,lol. That dude from Idol is freaking epic!! However the audio quality I have is poor so the voice starts off poor.




Have you heard of my son 50 Tyson? I've been listening to a few of his tracks recently.
He looks just like 50 and Tyson - hence, 50Tys. Dat freestyle - bro!! :nod

:epicfacepalm
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: flappy bird king

You're such a hater when it comes to legit artist, scav. :hmph
Check out this popn video right hur~~!

 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 420

add one more to the list :3c i know it's a little vicious but i like giving alcohol to chicks while i dont drink xD
uh huh..I'm not surprise..That's definitely a big NO for me.. Never get drunk around a guy unless it's a family member or I have back ups around. Especially not me..I am an open book like you said..I am open in many ways..sometimes I feel shameful about it..

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

charlie..quit it..with the stupid videos..you only want to make in front of them..
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

What's your high-score? :notsure
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: flappy bird king

Lissa, what do you mean? This guy is a legit artist. Making it on his own to the top, getting a label. Despite having some mental issues...
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

uh huh..I'm not surprise..That's definitely a big NO for me.. Never get drunk around a guy unless it's a family member or I have back ups around. Especially not me..I am an open book like you said..I am open in many ways..sometimes I feel shameful about it..
well that's a good thing. but people like me have more than one trick up their sleeve to make a chick drink. you dont go to party often do you?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

What's your high-score? :notsure
54 (did it 10 mn ago :woo)

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Charlie quit trolling with that guy
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: flappy bird king

Scav... oh c'mon. Dat dudes was awesome.
You realize you're getting addicted to that game, right?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

And you call yourself king? :nah

I had 98 since a few days and I got 102 this morning!

Pathetic.. :nah
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 420

well that's a good thing. but people like me have more than one trick up their sleeve to make a chick drink. you dont go to party often do you?
.nah haven't been to a party in a long time...it wouldn't work on me..whatever the trick..if I say no I mean NO NO..don't ask me twice..claws might come out. Only one exception if you are really hot it's hard to turn the guy down..very hard.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

.nah haven't been to a party in a long time...it wouldn't work on me..whatever the trick..if I say no I mean NO NO..don't ask me twice..claws might come out. Only one exception if you are really hot it's hard to turn the guy down..very hard.
not really but if the guy make you feel really comfortable and give you a sense of security. you'll just put the claws away and go along

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

And you call yourself king? :nah

I had 98 since a few days and I got 102 this morning!

Pathetic.. :nah
i'm coming for you :yelling
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 420

not really but if the guy make you feel really comfortable and give you a sense of security. you'll just put the claws away and go along

i'm coming for you :yelling
LOL..you think so, that's a challenge..I like it..
BTW.
My word for this year is NO...it's ironic.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Bring it bitch! :hee
hmm..tell him...makes me wonder who would win in a fist fight.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

New record.





134 :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

What's yours? :teehee
 
Top