The graveyard

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

didn't have time to play lately. 65
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

Pathetic.. :teehee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

i have a life :yelling
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

I only play once a day. :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

you're a liar :pwnge
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

Okay okay.. I try to play once a day..

But I don't spend more than 15 minutes on it, because by that time I've rage-quitted, lulz.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: flappy bird king

Well fk both of you bishes. I play zero times a day and am quite happy about it!




:emocat
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

lulz i always play on transport and in line up. generally the bus. the good thing with flappy bird is that you can play with one hand, left or right. and it never last long.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: flappy bird king

You should really change your title though. :nah

---------- Post added February 12, 2014 at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2014 at 04:52 PM ----------

So I just discovered these two tracks and I skimmed through some music of both artists.
Apparently I was familiar with both bands from.. something, but they both have a nice sound, I'll be checking these out this week.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: flappy bird king

the good thing with fappy bird is that you can play with one hand, left or right. and it never last long.
:rofl
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

You should really change your title though. :nah

---------- Post added February 12, 2014 at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2014 at 04:52 PM ----------

So I just discovered these two tracks and I skimmed through some music of both artists.
Apparently I was familiar with both bands from.. something, but they both have a nice sound, I'll be checking these out this week.

hum i don't really like that genre. and i'm still the king, having more wealth than the kind does not make you king :nah

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

i fail to see what's funny here please enlighten me :3c
 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

Charlie i challenge you to post something interesting for once
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: flappy bird king

I really really don't think I can post the next clip here, scav.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

i knew it was too much asking you to post something interesting :3c
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: flappy bird king

i knew it was too much asking you to post something interesting :3c
:heh

lol - well right now im on some weird side of youtube. Nothing is really interesting per-se. I'm just watching some funny stuff.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

there are some good stuff in the weird side of youtube. you're just picking the bad ones like fat kid singing horribly
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: flappy bird king

I have 94 :hee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: flappy bird king

96, try another day
 
Top