Re: flappy bird king
didn't have time to play lately. 65
didn't have time to play lately. 65






the good thing with fappy bird is that you can play with one hand, left or right. and it never last long.

hum i don't really like that genre. and i'm still the king, having more wealth than the kind does not make you kingYou should really change your title though.
---------- Post added February 12, 2014 at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was February 10, 2014 at 04:52 PM ----------
So I just discovered these two tracks and I skimmed through some music of both artists.
Apparently I was familiar with both bands from.. something, but they both have a nice sound, I'll be checking these out this week.

i fail to see what's funny here please enlighten me


i knew it was too much asking you to post something interesting![]()

