Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
have fun at work then, ladyh! just think about all the money you'll be making :D

that sucks that you don't have the day off for president's day. i would throw a huge fit if i didn't have the day off. i'm sure that you'll be fine :hug

if it makes you feel better, i work six hours that day.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
it sounds like you had a lot of fun and food today. did you participate in the karaoke contest? if so, did you win?
Of course I entered the contest. I was feeling confident too. After singing the beginning part of the song they made me stop.... they told me that my singing voice was so "wonderful" that it might rain soon if i have continued and their ears are hurting..... :paperbag so unfortunately i didn't win.....I sang the song "Yesterday" btw..... :XD

@Lady H- Happy working! :XD

Man Utd beat Arsenal 4-0!!!! Sorry Imperium. I'll be the one laughing today. :XD
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
see i can eat anything so i don't mind at all. as long as it fills me up and tastes good, that's all that matters to me.
Oh, I'll keep that in mind, even though I hate buffets I still make one every week atleast, and yesterday I was told i'd made the best spare ribs ever to have been served in the restaurant :nod
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just briefly skimmed the posts above me, and something caught my attention: KARAOKE

is there a karaoke thread around here? that'd be a good idea.

Sing karaoke, record it in audio file, distribute in sendspace (or whatever), and it's like a singing showcase for pure fun (unless people want to make it a competition).
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?
Just playing Final Fantasy games and fantasizing about Pirate's Alley, heh ^^

I just briefly skimmed the posts above me, and something caught my attention: KARAOKE

is there a karaoke thread around here? that'd be a good idea.

Sing karaoke, record it in audio file, distribute in sendspace (or whatever), and it's like a singing showcase for pure fun (unless people want to make it a competition).
I don't believe there is a Karaoke thread, unless Ichimaru created one when I wasn't looking. I think he liked karaoke as well. But you probably should create it in the Fun Forum though, since it'd make for, I guess, a game of sorts. :)
 
Last edited:

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
if anyone would like to make the thread, by all means, go ahead. I wouldn't have time to do it anyway, I've been spending an exorbitant amount of time here in MH than I originally intended to, especially in recent weeks...it's adversely affecting my other commitments, lol.

I'd participate, though.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
if anyone would like to make the thread, by all means, go ahead. I wouldn't have time to do it anyway, I've been spending an exorbitant amount of time here in MH than I originally intended to, especially in recent weeks...it's adversely affecting my other commitments, lol.

I'd participate, though.
That's a very common occurrence, here >.>

and GAH, work was soooooooooooo busy tonight D= and I have to be up in less than 7 hours to go back D=


night night~~
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Nite Katy <3

Miyi, lol, you're becoming MH-addicted! Cheers! But if you want to keep from becoming too addicted: I suggest logging out, and then visiting MH repeatedly. All the pop-up ads will quickly chase you away. Unless you're so addicted that you automatically log in when that happens, in which case, it's tooooo late. :kukuku
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I just briefly skimmed the posts above me, and something caught my attention: KARAOKE

is there a karaoke thread around here? that'd be a good idea.

Sing karaoke, record it in audio file, distribute in sendspace (or whatever), and it's like a singing showcase for pure fun (unless people want to make it a competition).
I agree, it's a great idea. But i'm not sure many people will participate though.... you'll be sharing your voice to the rest of the world! Isn't that intimidating enough?? :XD
btw, I won't participat, cause I really can't sing... ><
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wow! v10 :confetti bax was in here too :blink

geh.. u guys are talking about food ;___; i'm hungry now -_-


this karaoke reminds me of the MH idol thingy we had several HOv's ago :rofl
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that sounds like a great idea that i do. i have the voice of .....well i dont, but i would participate
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Miyi, lol, you're becoming MH-addicted! Cheers! But if you want to keep from becoming too addicted: I suggest logging out, and then visiting MH repeatedly. All the pop-up ads will quickly chase you away. Unless you're so addicted that you automatically log in when that happens, in which case, it's tooooo late. :kukuku

yeah, I'm afraid this addiction is bound to happen.

I'll try to resist temptation for at least one week, and see what happens.

...

re: karaoke

the point of it is for fun. Most Karaoke-ists will tell you that they all generally suck anyway (myself included). Otherwise they'd be competing in Idol and either make a fool of themselves in front of Simon, or impress Paula.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
just out of curiousity (cus i dont watch shows like that, so i wouldnt know) is there any chance she meant it like he was a rockstar?
he wasn't a rockstar, so she just meant it the corniest way possible.

so bb-chan, you'd never admit to having been rocked to the core, huh? :p
I do admit it, and it's only happened once. I think i shared it over at Kay-chan's thread. And mind you, it was because of a rock performance.


Of course I entered the contest. I was feeling confident too. After singing the beginning part of the song they made me stop....
:comfort

Unless you're so addicted that you automatically log in when that happens, in which case, it's tooooo late. :kukuku
MH is my home page. :oh
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Helloooooooo~~~!!!!! :nuts

So, a couple days ago it was really cold and snowy here, and I heard this noise coming from my wall, where there's an old chimney shaft, that sounded like maybe there was an animal inside. So I figured, he was probably trying to get away from the cold, and hopefully he wouldn't die in there or something cause that would smell.

Well, the next day I came back from three hours of classes, exhausted out of my mind and only wanting to eat my quiznos sub, watch some sportscenter, and take a nap, when I open my apartment door to find a bird flying frantically around the place, crapping on stuff and divebombing the windows. Hm. Turns out, he got out by pushing aside this cheap piece of sheet metal that covers the hole where the old stove pipe used to go in the chimney, and got into my apartment. It took me about ten minutes to get him out through a window (good thing my landlord still hasn't replaced my screens) even though I had two windows wide open, for a while he just kept on flying around crapping on things and divebombing my head. Of all the birds to get stuck in my apartment, it had to be just about the dumbest bird in existence.

So anyway, then I had to clean up all the bird crap he left behind, so I missed sportscenter. But I still got to eat my sandwich and take a nap, so all was not lost. Anyway, that's my big dramatic story of the week :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
all birds are dumb though.. we once had a bird in the restaurant, i chased that lil bastard frantically with a saucepan >_>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Wow. It seems like you haven't been here long. That explains the long post :XD


I don't like birds for pets. I mean, you can hardly interact. It's like, you're always assuming the creature gets what you're saying, but 98% chance it doesn't. -_-

unlike dogs. dogs are f*cking smart. :p
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Wow, yomiko just made a rabb like long post..... :XD
Haven't seen you in a while Yomiko. Been busy? anyway, good to see you back here :XD :jbya


@baboy- dogs are smart cause you train them. Without training, they'll be like the birds you've just mentioned... :XD
 
Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi Epul :glomp

Yup, been busy, but should be less busy now, I hope ^^ Either way, I should be about to hang out more :)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ I dont like most birds...especially pigeons. Its the way they flap their wings...its just disgusting. But i do like robin and thrush's, at least their cool. =D

Of course I entered the contest. I was feeling confident too. After singing the beginning part of the song they made me stop.... they told me that my singing voice was so "wonderful" that it might rain soon if i have continued and their ears are hurting..... :paperbag so unfortunately i didn't win.....I sang the song "Yesterday" btw..... :XD

@Lady H- Happy working! :XD

Man Utd beat Arsenal 4-0!!!! Sorry Imperium. I'll be the one laughing today. :XD
-_-; -_-; Im guessing you know about our injury problems, though.:oh And meh, it was only the fa cup, were still ahead of you in the league. :3

Edit: Say, isnt the pig the most intelligent animal...i bet they would be better pets than the less intelligent animals like...bird and dogs :amuse (cats not included cause there smarter than dogs <3)
 
Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I am gone for a weekend and there's a new hang out thread.

Well glad to be back, got a lot to catch up (but the weekend was so awesome and :D)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top