Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Procrastinators are people who are posting on MH when they should be finishing a paper that was due today :shifty
Like me? :o

I have a paper to finish. PY just made me guilty. -_-
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't worry, I do too, baboysai :amuse

And I'm watching basketball instead :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have 2 papers, an annotated bibliography, a theater costume design project, and studying for a psych exam on friday to do >.>
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
theatre costume design sounds kinda cool! but that is a lot to get done in a week >.< Ganbatte! :hug
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have 2 papers, an annotated bibliography, a theater costume design project, and studying for a psych exam on friday to do >.>
yikes that sounds like a lot. i'm sure that you'll survive and that you'll do well though. good luck with that!
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have a suggestion. Why don't you join Survivor :XD
lol, I figured someone would say that.

maybe..eating maggots when I'm desperately in need of food would just add to the challenge.

lol, to be honest, I can't do any of these things. It would be nice if I can, though. Or if I'm forced to, like if I'm stranded in an island and I'm left with no choice.


re: geek/nerd

I've always thought they're used interchangeably and treated as synonyms..

but out of the two, I guess I prefer to be identified as a NERD.

Nerd to me is defined as hard working and intelligent. I never really let the negative connotations associated with it bother me.

and yeah I'm a nerd. I'm really serious and contemplative in real life.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
:o am I lucky we don't have as much of papers as you have. Though we have some we can still combine MH and papers: you just go to your faculty library you take your laptop with and there's hotspot were you can get on the internet wireless (I would be suprised if you didn't have it)-> so that's the perfect solution: doing a paper and meanwhile you post over here
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have 2 papers, an annotated bibliography, a theater costume design project, and studying for a psych exam on friday to do >.>
Well, I have 3/4 of the costume proj done >.> And I kinda sorta started on the papers. sort of. and I've been studying some. Some being the operative word >.>
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
nice job, ladyh! i knew that you could do it.

all of my classes have been canceled for the day. i'm excited for another (unexpected nevertheless) three day weekend :dance
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, Im done with my psych tesst and just have to draw the last 3 or 4 costumes. I'll do my papers on sunday >.>

My taxes are done too =D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its already the weekend! Today was a pretty easy day. We had a test in first block so that was boring but second block was ok. We went to the mini auditourium to see the Black history month presentation thing. My friend read his poem about how difficult his life has been for the past 6 months and it was pretty good. 3rd block was boring, i should not have even showed up, and I get to go on the internet here in 4th block.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
good luck on your project, ladyh! i'm sure that you'll draw some amazing costumes. is there any way for you to post them so we can get a look? ^^

i think my taxes are done. my parents are visiting tomorrow so i just have to sign the forms. i hate taxes...
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Its already the weekend! Today was a pretty easy day. We had a test in first block so that was boring but second block was ok. We went to the mini auditourium to see the Black history month presentation thing. My friend read his poem about how difficult his life has been for the past 6 months and it was pretty good. 3rd block was boring, i should not have even showed up, and I get to go on the internet here in 4th block.
What do you exactly mean with test in blocks? You mean the test consisted out of 4 parts?
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you exactly mean with test in blocks? You mean the test consisted out of 4 parts?
I think block means class period, like when a class school day is divided into parts, i.e. 6 blocks (class periods) within a day.


Everyone is talking about school...I have 3 midterm exams next week, and about 250 pages of reading to do. Luckily no papers..
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
good luck on your project, ladyh! i'm sure that you'll draw some amazing costumes. is there any way for you to post them so we can get a look? ^^

i think my taxes are done. my parents are visiting tomorrow so i just have to sign the forms. i hate taxes...
Yeah, I can scan them when i finish them tomorrow =)

I have to go to the store and buy fabric swatches though ;__; I have no money and nothing here in my dorm I can use ;__;
 

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Work sucks. Can't wait to retake my GRE's and get to grad school.

What do all of you guys study?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
why won]t itb it sy\tip spnnbng


i dopped someething
 
Last edited:

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@genikzen's question

im currently between information system and managment. but im sorta of lagging at it. haha.

"Down with homework! down with homework! down with homework!" blah.. hate being sick... thank goodness im done with my exams this week.

good luck to you miyi!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Work sucks. Can't wait to retake my GRE's and get to grad school.

What do all of you guys study?
I'm studying architecture, and I'm in my thesis year. Hopefully I will graduate this april.

why won]t itb it sy\tip spnnbng

i dopped someething
:rofl

quoted. You're drunk all over MH, ladyH!
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
my urine smells like coffee!

I must have drank a half gallon earlier..

genkizen said:
What do all of you guys study?
double major in history and political science

Calibur said:
good luck to you miyi!
yeah, I'm procrastinating...again.

ok, break time over..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top