Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
double major in history and political science
No wonder you seem so knowledgeable in both areas :p

Good luck with that, I'd say you're on a great track.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What do all of you guys study?
i major in biology (pre-medicine). i'll be attending med school next year :s

scary...

why won]t itb it sy\tip spnnbng
<hr noshade size="1">
i dopped someething
oh ladyh :glomp

i love you. you just pulled a pirate and i might be too after tonight. i won't be back on till after midnight if i don't go out after today.

my urine smells like coffee!

I must have drank a half gallon earlier..
tmi :sweat

double major in history and political science
what do you plan to do after graduation? law school? i think you'll make a great lawyer ^^
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gold Knight said:
Good luck with that, I'd say you're on a great track.
thanks.

rhapsody blue said:
what do you plan to do after graduation? law school? i think you'll make a great lawyer ^^
thanks. Nah, not a lawyer. I want to become a History university professor, and perhaps write as a columnist at a newspaper in my spare time, if I'm lucky.

oh, and sorry about the coffee comment, that was so indiscreet of me, lol.

rhapsody blue said:
i major in biology (pre-medicine). i'll be attending med school next year

scary...
wow, pre-med, that's awesome. Yeah I heard how difficult it is..keep up the hard work, I'm sure it'll all be worth it.

baboysai said:
I'm studying architecture, and I'm in my thesis year. Hopefully I will graduate this april.
Good luck on that thesis, and an early congrats with graduation!

are you planning on emigrating, or staying in Philippines, to pursue your career?
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
why won]t itb it sy\tip spnnbng
<hr noshade size="1">
i dopped someething
awesome someone besides the swedes is entertaining people :woo

oh ladyh :glomp

i love you. you just pulled a pirate and i might be too after tonight. i won't be back on till after midnight if i don't go out after today.
pulled a pirate? so its named after me now? i truly am godly :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ugh >.> I had to be up early this morning for a meeting :< Lckily i just had a light headache and a bit of nausea. When I got back I ate brunch and took a 6 hour nap xD I think ended up taking 3 glasses of wine (FULL glasses), 3-4 shots of rum and a couple strawberry daiquiris (with rum, of course).


And we downed a whole bag of hotwing/bleu cheese Doritos. and cookies.
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Take it easy Katy >.>;
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
>.> It's a once every 6months kind thing, but I didn't plan on drinking that much >.>;
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^unlike you, I smoke weed....and I do it like a "once every 6 months" thing too...

only rarely do I drink...just in social occasions.
 

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
ugh >.> I had to be up early this morning for a meeting :< Lckily i just had a light headache and a bit of nausea. When I got back I ate brunch and took a 6 hour nap xD I think ended up taking 3 glasses of wine (FULL glasses), 3-4 shots of rum and a couple strawberry daiquiris (with rum, of course).
<hr noshade size="1">
And we downed a whole bag of hotwing/bleu cheese Doritos. and cookies.
Haha... that was quite a night, i might be pulling a pirate tonight too!! Gonna leave in a few mins to hit the bars. When I get plastered im a complete zombie the next day, I sleep ALL DAY and do nothing except lay down. But then again my drink of choice is good old No.5 Jack Daniels.

Good luck on your thesis btw LadyH. And way to go Miyi, double majoring isn't an easy feat, I double majored in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. Just graduated this past May. Hopefully will go to grad school to get my PhD in Aerospace.

Also to Miyi, I drink and smoke weed, cant do the latter very much anymore cuz of work though, one of the reasons i miss college!

P.S. good luck to everyone on there majors! All you guys seem like a bright bunch
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But then again my drink of choice is good old No.5 Jack Daniels.
nice choice...I like tequila, I drink it straight...or a Jim Beam..

and you can never go wrong with Jack Daniels..

I double majored in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. Just graduated this past May. Hopefully will go to grad school to get my PhD in Aerospace.
wow, Mechanical and Aerospace? geesh I tried to major in Engineering for about a year, and it all went down the drain because I realized I was not any good at it. Congrats on graduating, and best of luck with grad school!

if you don't mind me asking, what school did you go to?

Also to Miyi, I drink and smoke weed, cant do the latter very much anymore cuz of work though, one of the reasons i miss college!
yeah, I've stayed sober for several months now, and I think I'll keep it that way. But once in a while my friends get high and it's always tempting, you know?

P.S. good luck to everyone on there majors! All you guys seem like a bright bunch
and a good and friendly atmosphere to boot..
 

genkizen

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
260
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Hell yea Miyi, can't go wrong with my good ol' friend jack daniels. I drink jack straight as well, I like tequila as well, probly cuz im Hispanic and all my family drinks is tequila.

I graduated from Rutgers University in New Jersey, which is still where I live. For grad school i plan on going to University of Michigan, cuz its number 5 or 6 in the country for Aerospace. I actually got accepted there last year but I didnt get the funding I wanted so I said F this I'll get a job and pay off all of my debts first. Which is what I'm doing now. And yea its tough staying away from the Maryjane when your friends do it, I experience that...
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
AHHH! i hate college! its always money money money... ahhhhh!!!!!! and i dont have that sort of money.. [unless i loan] ahhhh!!!

(is done venting)

MJ is always good whenever everything goes wrong in life, and that boost of "life" makes its a wonder. hahaha. =]

i dont know about you guys, but my body now rejects alcohol.. and by reject... i mean i get hit harder. before, i can drink and drink and still okay..
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Miyi!!! Last night my Vols beat Memphis!!!

:spaz
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Miyi!!! Last night my Vols beat Memphis!!!

:spaz
I remember you mentioned you're from the bible belt area once, I forgot where...so are you from Tennessee?

yes yes, I saw the game, it lived up to the hype...good game, I think Memphis mismanaged the clock in the end and made several errors, but props to Tennessee, the new no.1 team!

btw I'm a UCLA student, so watch out....who knows, UCLA and Tennessee in the Finals is quite possible :D just a few games left until March!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Haha... that was quite a night, i might be pulling a pirate tonight too!! Gonna leave in a few mins to hit the bars. When I get plastered im a complete zombie the next day, I sleep ALL DAY and do nothing except lay down. But then again my drink of choice is good old No.5 Jack Daniels.

Good luck on your thesis btw LadyH. And way to go Miyi, double majoring isn't an easy feat, I double majored in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. Just graduated this past May. Hopefully will go to grad school to get my PhD in Aerospace.

Also to Miyi, I drink and smoke weed, cant do the latter very much anymore cuz of work though, one of the reasons i miss college!

P.S. good luck to everyone on there majors! All you guys seem like a bright bunch
Thanks <3

And hrm, my younger brother wants to go into Aerospace Engineering.
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
AHHH! i hate college! its always money money money... ahhhhh!!!!!! and i dont have that sort of money.. [unless i loan] ahhhh!!!

(is done venting)
It's not just college.... everything in this world is about money. Money here, money there........almost nothing in this world is free..... :oh

How I wish to have a tree that grows money in my backyard...... :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I remember you mentioned you're from the bible belt area once, I forgot where...so are you from Tennessee?

yes yes, I saw the game, it lived up to the hype...good game, I think Memphis mismanaged the clock in the end and made several errors, but props to Tennessee, the new no.1 team!

btw I'm a UCLA student, so watch out....who knows, UCLA and Tennessee in the Finals is quite possible :D just a few games left until March!
Yes, I'm from the Smoky Mountains of Eastern Tennessee, my alma mater is also University of Tennessee as well. And well, now I know who to trash talk if the Vols and Bruins do meet then :XD

But right now Vanderbilt is squarely in our sights... gotta win the SEC first before anything else.

I have smoked weed before.
You have? :p

I never did. I probably should have never started drinking either, I'm thinking about giving it up altogether as well.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ahhhh I am so not ready for the weekend to be over!!! :pmg

where's superman to turn back the earth when you need him?!?! :yelling


Anyway, congrats GK on your team kicking serious Memphis butt last night! :beer I didn't get to see the game, but I did see the highlights this morning...looks like it was a great game :nuts

btw I'm a UCLA student, so watch out....who knows, UCLA and Tennessee in the Finals is quite possible :D just a few games left until March!
Don't tell GK, but I'm all for UCLA to win it this year :smile-big (seeing as there is no hope for my Buffaloes :darn) and to think "Go Bruins" is natural enough for me as a Boston fan, so it works out quite well :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*Dies*

Paper ;__________;

Damn that unholy UConn/Patriots fan within you. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top