Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Like shiro-kun, I must be more active here as well!
I never pay attention to this thread before, hehe

then, it's to discuss everything in life, right? ;)
I think its a chill out thread and talk thread right :tem?
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
a perfect thread to relax!!!

and in a perfectly time, in my boring net class!!!

I'm so tired, but saturday is so far...

damn classes!
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
classes are bad now for you but when school is over youll miss it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I don't miss it, windmill-san, but I don't like going out into the world just yet. :s
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
classes are bad now for you but when school is over youll miss it.
i second this sentiment. though it's not really the classes you'll miss. it's more the way of life ;)
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't miss it, windmill-san, but I don't like going out into the world just yet. :s
you will soon young grass hoper.



and yes igotthegoods. your correct
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
you will soon young grass hoper.
I know after i graduate im going to miss somethings from school ,actually im going to miss some of my friends and acquaintances :notrust

but i have to get on with life you know!:)
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
school doesn't make you friends you do. stay in contact with em. theres alot of ways.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
there's the saying that goes, strangers are friends waiting to happen.

But I believe it can be the other way around. Friends are strangers waiting to happen, if you don't keep up.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i agree with that too. i have good old friends that i dont keep up with cause now that were grown were too different.
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i agree with that too. i have good old friends that i dont keep up with cause now that were grown were too different.
you're totally correct here, unfortunately, some people follow different paths in their life, and so the bounds and contacts with these person will decrease more and more...

but I suppose these people couldn't be called friends, right?

because true friends are really difficult to find...
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
but I suppose these people couldn't be called friends, right?

because true friends are really difficult to find...

i agree

true friends are very hard to find , the ones that well stick you through thick and thin
those are real freinds


but i like all of my friends(if there not friends more like Acquaintances) right to lose contact with them well suck:notrust
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah college is supposebly the start of the rest of your life. I'll miss all my friends when its time to go but thats two years from now so im gonna enjoy high school as much as possible. Im so young!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Me and my friends in highschool saw these 9-year old kids playing soccer and I asked if we could play with them. hahahaha we got :pwned
soccer is so hard to play >_> I can't kick the ball at all. I kick it straight and it goes to the left or to the right.... :oh lol :XD

Not quite lily, nike dunks are skateboarding shoes.
Here is a pair I bought two weeks ago
http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.aspx?c=vendors&s=guys/Nike&id=68884
oh.... those shoes. they're always so expensive $80!!? :XD There's also a similar shoe with an E on the side instead of a 'check' that looks like that... are those also skate boarding shoes?


Why does bottled water have an expiry date? WATER DOES NOT EXPIRE! These damn corporate companies, trying to trick us. Wells and resevoirs dont expire so why does bottled water. Maybe the chemicals inside it have expired, but that would mean they are lying about it being "pure". Either way they are lying. DAMN YOU!:shakefist
lol. One of my classmates had to do a research project about bottled water and present it to class. >_> she found out the tap water is actually better than bottled water. Some bottled water, water is recycled H20 apparently... or something like that :oh

makes me think.... recycled from what :oh *scary*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yeah college is supposebly the start of the rest of your life. I'll miss all my friends when its time to go but thats two years from now so im gonna enjoy high school as much as possible. Im so young!
Wow. I might agree with college being the start because that's where i found friends that stick, and you get to experience stuff with them that strengthen your bonds a lot, unlike highschool where you just goofed around and talk about crushes and stuff.

But still, now that I've reached the end of college, I think that my life is beginning all over again hahahaahah.
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
life doesnt start over again i think only priorities.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hello everyone!!! :)
Been very, very busy with college work lately. Recently finished my final year project and presented the project to the panel yesterday.... (I think they like the project... or else I'm dead.... :darn). So I at least have some breathing space now...... I'm really, really close to the finish line of my studies..... just need to finish and submit my thesis (which gonna be hell...) and exams coming up in a few weeks..... Hopefully I'll make it out of all of this alive...... :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
That's great, epul! Don't worry, they'll definitely like it if you worked that hard for it! ^^

I just submitted my final paper as well, and I hope my prof approves of it this time, since she asked me to revise it a thousand times :shakefist My graduation lies in that... :scry
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
That's great, epul! Don't worry, they'll definitely like it if you worked that hard for it! ^^
Thanks baboysai!

I just submitted my final paper as well, and I hope my prof approves of it this time, since she asked me to revise it a thousand times :shakefist My graduation lies in that... :scry
So you'll be graduating earlier than me then. I'm sure she'll approve your paper this time baboysai. Your effort of revising it 1000 times shall not go to waste! :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I agree 100% with igotthegoods there... although I have had friends who doesn't miss the college life in the least, but I think they're the ones who weren't able to really have much of a campus experience. I *loved* the college lifestyle. It was pretty interesting and exciting. My life the last two years has been so dull in comparison, lol, though at least I had MH to fall back on. ;)


Yeah college is supposebly the start of the rest of your life.
I disagree with this though. Your life doesn't truly start until you get out of school completely. College is still just a means of stalling real life and more of preparing yourself even more for what lies ahead.

Of course some people never go to college and start their real lives immediately after high school. Sometimes maybe they get a head start on everybody else, but I've noticed more often than not they just turn out to work really embarrassing jobs.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top