Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Gordon is badass, Jamie is, well.. uhm.. yeah.. Me, I'm kickass, I wonder when I get my own tv-show.. :plot
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Waaaa I'll be moving in about, 4 days, and it's so sad packing. I knew it would come but i was expecting to stay a few more weeks. I don't think i've said my goodbyes to the people here and it's so sad. :s
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*hugs bb-chan* it's move out week in my town, since we have a major university here this place is going to be dead for the summer.

is youtube up? if so, does anyone knows if someone uploaded the latest episodes of code gease and/or bleach?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Youtube hasn't been down, as far as I can tell. I'm not sure about ep 5 of geass if it's already up there though.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Weehoo. another lovley monday!!
I love mondays! New week, new posibilities!!
JAAAY....

*mutters, draging his feet to the bus stop*
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Something non-fanmade is on Youtube and it hasn't been censored yet?! Can I eat ice cream in Hell, too?!

By the way - love your avatar, baboysai. XD That thing had a cult of followers on StopTazmo once many years ago, and it's always amusing to see it running again...
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
hello everyone!!
Man, I've been away for too long from this thread.... :XD
I am currently in the process of submitting my thesis.... I've been rejected 3 times already.... :scry
Damn you stupid lecturer!!! let me graduate already!!! :cussing
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:occa Good Luck!!:occa


Booork! I've been out waay to much lately.. (and i mean litteraly outside) like playing basketball, soccer and doing some running excercises as usual.. and you know, if you wont sleep.... let's just say my body is a disaster and i got national exams the day after tomorrow but i cba to study..... what's in the fridge? *mumbles while I'm walking dizzy-like into the kitchen while tearing the apartment down for my roomie*
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
:occa Good Luck!!:occa
thanks... I'm gonna need it....


Booork! I've been out waay to much lately.. (and i mean litteraly outside) like playing basketball, soccer and doing some running excercises as usual.. and you know, if you wont sleep.... let's just say my body is a disaster and i got national exams the day after tomorrow but i cba to study..... what's in the fridge? *mumbles while I'm walking dizzy-like into the kitchen while tearing the apartment down for my roomie*
Good luck to you too with your exams.......

procrastinating is every student favourite past time activity..... :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Speaking of procrastination, I think I promised myself today to stop that bad habit. -_-;
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
since when procrastinating is a bad habit? :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
when you start to involve other people, and their schedules are affected because of you. That's when it becomes reaaaally bad.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Do you mean when you are forcing others to revise/procrastinating with you or the other way around?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well when sometimes people have to go out of their way to accommodate your last minute crams and stuff. I mean it was fine in school because professors don't care except that you finish the project on time. But in the real world, like in some work cases I've had, people wanna see progress, and want to see progress reports every few days and I can't show them anything since I'm really used to cramming. And it's embarrassing. For now it's still okay, since my partner for these works is my boyfriend. But it'll be really dangerous if I keep this up and treat other people like this.

That's why I have to shape up. :spank
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Damn!!! my thesis got rejected again!!!! :cussing Now I have to improve the thesis and submit a new one by tomorrow........ :scry just when i though i've got it all figured out.......
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Gambare, Epul! I hope you pull it off! I know how that feels, since my thesis got rejected everytime until the very last minute, like the final presentation minute. :XD It was all good in the end :thumbs

just drink coffee, i guess. :s
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Guess what! I am currently watching 101 Dalmatians! It is the first movie (that I watched as a child) that I have heard my name in!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:O
That movie rocks! It's one of the few movies I've watched when i was younger and that i still like. I gotta love when the male dalmatin (cant remember the name /Cry) runs away with the guy when he's on the bike. Classic!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
What name? Cruella Devil?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
haven't been in here for a while. Well, it's finally mothers' day and the price of flowers are hitting sky high as usual. :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top