Archived The Hang Out Thread v.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Well! I'd just like to share that today, aside from my routine workout, I did some 700 crunches. Woohoo! I moved up from 360 to 700 yehey! I just need to do this regularly I swear. :shakefist
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@baboysai:

are you trying to get six packs? you should take roids while you're at it..

no but on a serious note....that's quite a big jump....my suggestion is, move up gradually.

speaking of working out, I've gained 20 something pounds than my normal weight. I think I've been consuming way too much sugar....damn I think I'll just drink coffee without the sugar from now on. I've been way too reckless about my health lately.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well not really miyi. -_- I just wanna lose flabs. Yes. I'm that fat :scry

and it's not such a big jump. I do planks sometimes, and just today I substituted them with bicycles, hence my crunch count skyrocketed. But it should be pretty much a gradual thing.

And how have you been?? haven't seen you around much,.
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well not really miyi. -_- I just wanna lose flabs. Yes. I'm that fat :scry

and it's not such a big jump. I do planks sometimes, and just today I substituted them with bicycles, hence my crunch count skyrocketed. But it should be pretty much a gradual thing.

And how have you been?? haven't seen you around much,.
Yeah, I've been quite busy..school, work, real life stuff...I had to stay away for a while. I've been good. You? How's the boyfriend?

oh, and take it easy with the work outs...don't forget to stretch beforehand :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well! I'd just like to share that today, aside from my routine workout, I did some 700 crunches. Woohoo! I moved up from 360 to 700 yehey! I just need to do this regularly I swear. :shakefist
well not really miyi. -_- I just wanna lose flabs. Yes. I'm that fat :scry

and it's not such a big jump. I do planks sometimes, and just today I substituted them with bicycles, hence my crunch count skyrocketed. But it should be pretty much a gradual thing.

And how have you been?? haven't seen you around much,.
wow, it's so freaky how alike we are because i'm trying to lose my "flab" or "muffin top" too. i usually do five sets of eighty crunches plus lunges which help. i lost my freshman fifteen that way (and some more) but have sadly gained some of the weight back. why can't it be easy to lose weight as it is to gain?

anyway, it seems like we've been making progress on this thread since we're now in the 900's. yesssssssssssss!!!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
wow, it's so freaky how alike we are because i'm trying to lose my "flab" or "muffin top" too. i usually do five sets of eighty crunches plus lunges which help. i lost my freshman fifteen that way (and some more) but have sadly gained some of the weight back. why can't it be easy to lose weight as it is to gain?
Yeah I'm doing five sets of one hundered but i have this complex of my stomache so if i gain like 5pounds of fat i'll go work out harder than before, i dont know why it's just as if i'm forcing myself not to get fatter, but i'm not working out enough to gain an eight pack and my best mate is bullying me for that >_> But indeed it'd be epic if you could loose as fast as you gained.. that'd help me. :P I'm barely eating on McDonalds or BK, etc. I barbecue but i'm only eating a couple of hotdogs and the salad lol :]

anyway, it seems like we've been making progress on this thread since we're now in the 900's. yesssssssssssss!!!!
:confetti:confetti:gaara:confetti:confetti
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah I'm doing five sets of one hundered but i have this complex of my stomache so if i gain like 5pounds of fat i'll go work out harder than before, i dont know why it's just as if i'm forcing myself not to get fatter, but i'm not working out enough to gain an eight pack and my best mate is bullying me for that >_> But indeed it'd be epic if you could loose as fast as you gained.. that'd help me. :P I'm barely eating on McDonalds or BK, etc. I barbecue but i'm only eating a couple of hotdogs and the salad lol :]
at my peak, i would do ten sets of eighty but it's been a while. i need to get back to that :darn

i'm the same way too. if i sense a budge, i work out a lot more and eat less. i just want to maintain a healthy body weight and a toned body, not to become a muscle lady. i haven't eaten that much pizza at all this year (maybe just a slice or two) and have avoided pop/soda (whatever you call it) unless it was rum and coke which didn't have much of to begin with.

the main reason i want to get in shape might be due to the fact that i'm going to medical school in the fall and i believe that a physician should lead by example. i mean, would you listen to a doctor telling you to lose weight when he/she is obese?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey ippy, weren't you planning on toning down your drinking sprees? :oh
i thought i had :oh
why am I not surprise that the reason is alcohol. :amuse
are you implying something? :notrust :XD
wow i'm lucky. either i go during happy hours when beer is only $1 and shots are just $2 or my guy friends buy/provide me with drinks.
$1 for a beer? damn, i gotta get my ass to usa :D

or wait..

how big is it?
it's good being a girl at times :p though i must admit that i haven't been drinking since i've been at home...

i miss college
Somehow, I am oddly reminded of the college...:amuse
the college alcoholic stereotype from usa ive seen so much on various tv shows seems to be accurate enough :amuse
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
$1 for a beer? damn, i gotta get my ass to usa :D

or wait..

how big is it?
ummm... it wasn't a stein. it was in one of those big plastic cups (20 ounces or so). it pretty much depends on who your bartender is since he/she may give you a lot of foam. i was lucky and they usually didn't :)

the college alcoholic stereotype from usa ive seen so much on various tv shows seems to be accurate enough :amuse
we all aren't THAT bad...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ummm... it wasn't a stein. it was in one of those big plastic cups (20 ounces or so). it pretty much depends on who your bartender is since he/she may give you a lot of foam. i was lucky and they usually didn't :)
hmm 20 ounces thats like ≈6dl.. awesome, im commin over :D

we all aren't THAT bad...
yeah sure ok right... -_-; :p
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
the college alcoholic stereotype from usa ive seen so much on various tv shows seems to be accurate enough :amuse
I wish it was like that in Sweden... at least in two years :amuse

Well 6dl for 1dollar is waaaay cheaper than in Sweden.
It feels like the pirate is going to the US instead of Germany hehe ;)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I wish it was like that in Sweden... at least in two years :amuse

Well 6dl for 1dollar is waaaay cheaper than in Sweden.
It feels like the pirate is going to the US instead of Germany hehe ;)
costs way more to go to usa than germany though, think ill keep my original plan n go to usa when i have (alot) more cash.. :nod
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, true. About 9K SEK for a trip isn't it? That's pretty expensive if you compare with gas taxes for driving a couple of hours hehe :P
Did you have a good weekend?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Yeah, I've been quite busy..school, work, real life stuff...I had to stay away for a while. I've been good. You? How's the boyfriend?
Well, we're 3 weeks into the long distance relationship, compared to our 3-year 24/7 one. it gets lonely but we're both doing business together even if we're apart so it kinda makes me think that it'll be alright for a long time. hayz. :s

the main reason i want to get in shape might be due to the fact that i'm going to medical school in the fall and i believe that a physician should lead by example. i mean, would you listen to a doctor telling you to lose weight when he/she is obese?
true, true.


btw, snu-chan, if by leading by example, you'll have a hard time telling your patients off alcohol :XD
 
Last edited:

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, we're 3 weeks into the long distance relationship, compared to our 3-year 24/7 one. it gets lonely but we're both doing business together even if we're apart so it kinda makes me think that it'll be alright for a long time. hayz. :s
you'll be alright. the important thing is to communicate regularly.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
you'll be alright. the important thing is to communicate regularly.
what do those words on the wall in ur sig mean
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hmm 20 ounces thats like ≈6dl.. awesome, im commin over :D
when you do, let me know. we'll have fun :amuse

Well, we're 3 weeks into the long distance relationship, compared to our 3-year 24/7 one. it gets lonely but we're both doing business together even if we're apart so it kinda makes me think that it'll be alright for a long time. hayz. :s
oh i'm sorry to hear about that. i'm sure that you'll be okay, bb.

i was wondering about long distance relationship too because i kinda had a complicated relationship with this boy towards the end of school. he told me that he thinks we can see each other for another year since he's going to be a fifth year senior but i really don't know due to med school. let me know how yours turn out.

btw, snu-chan, if by leading by example, you'll have a hard time telling your patients off alcohol :XD
haha i've been good. promise! ever since i've been home, i haven't been out or drinking that much. most of my college friends are scattered all over the place so it isn't the same anymore. :: sigh ::
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
this is crazy...i think i'm losing my mind...

i dont remember falling asleep, but then again, i dont remember doing a lot of crap either...LOL
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you'll be alright. the important thing is to communicate regularly.
yeah well. So far it's been good. -_-

what do those words on the wall in ur sig mean
It means "Don't take a piss here" Filipinos are fond of making signs like that. >.>

oh i'm sorry to hear about that. i'm sure that you'll be okay, bb.

i was wondering about long distance relationship too because i kinda had a complicated relationship with this boy towards the end of school. he told me that he thinks we can see each other for another year since he's going to be a fifth year senior but i really don't know due to med school. let me know how yours turn out.
So you'll be in an LDR because you'll be starting med school while he remains in your old college, right? Well my relationship was kinda like that before, because my boyfriend graduated right after we decided to be a couple. It wasn't really hard, even if he was working while I was going to school. But it was particularly because we shared an apartment :sweatdrop

this is crazy...i think i'm losing my mind...

i dont remember falling asleep, but then again, i dont remember doing a lot of crap either...LOL
Try watching Haruhi, then Lucky Star. I'm sure that'll blow your brains out even more :kukuku

Surprisingly, I can't find myself to sleep unless I watch a couple of episodes of LS. :s Konata and Kagami are just too cute to resist!!
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
this is crazy...i think i'm losing my mind...

i dont remember falling asleep, but then again, i dont remember doing a lot of crap either...LOL
Had a bad day? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top