- Joined
- Nov 9, 2006
- Messages
- 5,418
- Reaction score
- 772
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
congrats on the job, lh! i'm so happy for you! 



So, how's life?
I hate the rain...end of story for me...my my. I knew that by being gone a few days, you guys would have to have a spam fest and kick off another version.So, how's life?
ugh! same here though probably not to your extent. it's raining like crazy here and we lost power at home so it was off to the library for me.I hate the rain...end of story for me...
I love love love the rain! I wish it would rain more often here :/ Maybe I should move to Seattle or something >.>
We can swap places, god knows i hate englands weather. =/
We can swap places, god knows i hate englands weather. =/
And i finished my exams!!!![]()
Yay! Here's the drink I promised you!And i finished my exams!!!![]()

hmmm. i'm not exactly sure what you're asking (this question was directed at me, right?being phonogenic a requirement?
). if you're asking if i have to be nice over the phone, then i suppose so. isn't that just good phone etiquette? being rude is not very professional and would be very ooc for me anyway.
