Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
congrats on the job, lh! i'm so happy for you! :confetti
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks =D I'm totally excited, because I'll be working the floor some, but a lot of what I'll be doing is answering phones, which I love =D I always love answering phones at my other job, so it makes sense to do it at the new one =D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so it is customer service or just it service stuff? i don't like talking on the phone with customers; i rather talk in person so i definitely have respect for you.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, it's answering whatever questions I possibly can, assisting orders (online questions, checking on packages, etc) and directing calls to depts if I don't know the manager. There's probably more to it, but I don't have training for awhile yet so I only know the gist of it.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
the worse part of any job that I ever had was working the phones...I hate talking on the phone period!

:darn
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah, i talk on the phone at work A LOT. it makes me not want to spend the amount of time on the phone with my friends, family, etc that i used to. texting, chatting, and foruming is much better for me outside of work :kkthumbs
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
being phonogenic a requirement?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
my my. I knew that by being gone a few days, you guys would have to have a spam fest and kick off another version. -_-; So, how's life?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Life's good..... Or well.. I am filled with anguish since the last party. I have tonsillitis and I have eaten for about 4days. Enough of that. What've you been up to bb?
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
my my. I knew that by being gone a few days, you guys would have to have a spam fest and kick off another version. -_-; So, how's life?
I hate the rain...end of story for me...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I love rain. I love when it rains and I also love the aftermach.
It's just... wonderful!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hate the rain...end of story for me...
ugh! same here though probably not to your extent. it's raining like crazy here and we lost power at home so it was off to the library for me.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I love love love the rain! I wish it would rain more often here :/ Maybe I should move to Seattle or something >.>
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I love love love the rain! I wish it would rain more often here :/ Maybe I should move to Seattle or something >.>
:oh We can swap places, god knows i hate englands weather. =/

And i finished my exams!!! :woo
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
:oh We can swap places, god knows i hate englands weather. =/

And i finished my exams!!! :woo

Cheeers! How did it go? And i LOVE Englands weather! It's wonderful!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Biology was easy. Surprisingly easy. But chemistry was a nightmare, im sure i didnt do good in it, i was only confident in answering about half a dozen questions, the rest was random guesswork. But since im dropping it i dont really mind =/

And our weather has more mood swings than a pregnant lass. Its bloody unpredictable, just this morning when i was going to college it was warm, dry and relatively nice. But when i came out of my exam about three hours later (noon) , it was a bloody rain storm! And right now you can hardly see a cloud in the sky! >.>;
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@imperium:

well, if you've studied, and you think you did bad, typically that means you're underestimating yourself...so I'm pretty sure you did alright.

I'm done with Finals, btw..but I'm still working on a paper that I've requested an extension on. I admit however, that I took advantage of the Professor the fact that he's very lenient...normally I don't take advantage, but I badly needed this extension.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
being phonogenic a requirement?
hmmm. i'm not exactly sure what you're asking (this question was directed at me, right? -_-;). if you're asking if i have to be nice over the phone, then i suppose so. isn't that just good phone etiquette? being rude is not very professional and would be very ooc for me anyway.
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
phonogenic? is that even a word?

:darn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top