nope..I sorta invented it..
basically phonogenic would mean: someone who sounds attractive over the phone. kinda like photogenic, except it's phono-genic.
lol. i wondered if that's what you were getting at, but i felt kind of dumb because i didn't know the word.

i feel better now knowing it's made up. anyway,it's not like i'm a phone sex operator or something.....i think that's the only job where you would be required to be "phonogenic"
like most people, i don't really enjoy the sound of my own voice. it's probably fine and not as bad as i think, but it's just weird to hear myself on a recording
I think I'm phonogenic >.> Lord knows I'm not photogenic xD
I have noticed that when I'm on the phone, I tend to have a smoother, more even voice. Maybe not quite so high pitched, either. It's weird >.>
it's funny, but i think we all change the way we talk somewhat on the phone. i'm not really sure how i sound, but my mom has a really funny "phone voice." she's the opposite of you where her voice is actually more high-pitched and nasally. my sisters and i always give her crap and imitate her.......it's all in good fun, of course
