@LadyHatake: did you have to do that for your work?
no pirate no alcohol, you should know this by nowlame...
where's the alcohol?

Pirate saying no to alcohol!!!hmm since i dont want to (thats right dont want to) drink alcohol atm i drink alot of coffee instead which i usually dont do since i dont like hot beverages and coffee tastes like shit but now, after two pots i actually kind of like it.. huh.. well lets jope it can keep me awake for 15 hours >_>;;
Woooooow.......
LOL thats funny, I noticed that too. When I saw ur post number I decided to check out when u joined and it was basically at the same time and we are almost neck to neck. Thanks for the congratsCongratulations on your 1000th post
and You joined four days after i did lol
Oh Regarding a Good Ninja vs Pirate fight
This Awesome One Piece vs Naruto Animated Sprite fight from YuuMon@DeviantArt can brighten up the fight "

nah it just means that im substituting alcohol with coffee, like, when i go to the pub with my mates i drink coffee n they get drunkPirate saying no to alcohol!!!Woooooow.......
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what you've just said, does it mean before this you use alcohol too keep you awake for 15 hours?


aye, like, starting fights with streetlightsPirate gains super-human senses after drinking alcohol.

its in the Drink Drank Drunk threadlame...
where's the alcohol?

I noticed urs says Pandoras daughter, what does that meanUgh, I never want to see another blu-ray disc again *__* I had to sort, alphabetize and shelve about 2,000 blu-rays today ;____; 3.5 hours!
And congratz, Lelo xD
No, no special privileges with 1,000 posts. It's more a milestone than anything else =) The different colored names have nothing to do with post count.
Red = Admin
Medium Blue = Techs
Blue = Global Mod (like me)
Gray = BlackOp
Green = Mangahelpers
Orange = Translator/moderator
Light Green = Manga Editor
Light Purple = Translator
Dark Purple = International Translator
Light Blue = Artists
Pink = Translator Assistant/Proofreader
I think that's all of them >.>
everything seems to be back to normal now. was that just a test or something?

in my home country Lebanon they will do some fireworks but nothing to special. As for what I'm doing today, I've got 3 choices, hang out with the family, go to a friends families house or just go to another friends house. They all invlove a BBQ, either I eat Arabic food, Japanese food, or good all American hotdogs and hamburgers. I might go with the latter.is 4th of July celebrated elsewhere outside US?
anyway, to those celebrating, what do you have planned?
as for me, a family bbq. Nothing special.
Mine says that because I change it every once in awhile >.> It was "Lady of the Night" and the "...takes in stray kittehs" and then I changed it the the day. It's just for play, really~its in the Drink Drank Drunk thread
<hr noshade size="1">
I noticed urs says Pandoras daughter, what does that mean
is 4th of July celebrated elsewhere outside US?
anyway, to those celebrating, what do you have planned?
as for me, a family bbq. Nothing special.
happy 4th of july..I lived in Saudi briefly, and I'm feeling nostalgic about Shawarma...I'm not sure if they have those in Lebanon....the closest thing to a Shawarma here in California, that I know of, is served in Zankou Restaurant. It's a little too expensive, but surprisingly, it's not bad.in my home country Lebanon they will do some fireworks but nothing to special. As for what I'm doing today, I've got 3 choices, hang out with the family, go to a friends families house or just go to another friends house. They all invlove a BBQ, either I eat Arabic food, Japanese food, or good all American hotdogs and hamburgers. I might go with the latter.
Happy 4th of July to everyone here at MH, have fun and be safe. Dont go setting trees on fire, during this time that happens a lot where I live
well I hope you can look at the bright side and see it as in not going to work, at least. Happy 4th of july.As for July 4th, I've been sitting around the house waiting for my boss from my restaurant job to call and tell me whether or not he really needs me into work tonight. He finally called and said no :/ so I waited around for nothing >__<
holidays are always nice.patedecarne said:Here in Brazil is September 7, and the only good thing with that is the holidays
and my plans to this day: bed, bed and bed!!!
There is this arabic restaurant over here, that serves the best shawarma i ever tastedhappy 4th of july..I lived in Saudi briefly, and I'm feeling nostalgic about Shawarma...I'm not sure if they have those in Lebanon....the closest thing to a Shawarma here in California, that I know of, is served in Zankou Restaurant. It's a little too expensive, but surprisingly, it's not bad.
. And its not expensive either xD
lol, that goes without saying..As for 4th of july, nobody celebrates that here.
now that you mentioned it, maybe I'll watch it...I have nothing else better to do this weekend.oh, and anybody going to watch the wimbledon finals?
tennis is ok on tv, but yeah, i can't handle the matches where they're constantly grunting. baseball is another sport that's boring on tv, but it's really fun to go to the games. maybe it's just the beer?still >.> Not much action xD Plus all the grunting every time they hit the ball is annoying >_>

