Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@LadyHatake: did you have to do that for your work?
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
hmm since i dont want to (thats right dont want to) drink alcohol atm i drink alot of coffee instead which i usually dont do since i dont like hot beverages and coffee tastes like shit but now, after two pots i actually kind of like it.. huh.. well lets jope it can keep me awake for 15 hours >_>;;
Pirate saying no to alcohol!!! :blink Woooooow.......
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what you've just said, does it mean before this you use alcohol too keep you awake for 15 hours?

@Lelo- congrats on your 1000th post!
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Pirate gains super-human senses after drinking alcohol.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Pirate saying no to alcohol!!! :blink Woooooow.......
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what you've just said, does it mean before this you use alcohol too keep you awake for 15 hours?
nah it just means that im substituting alcohol with coffee, like, when i go to the pub with my mates i drink coffee n they get drunk -_-;

the fact that i drank two pots was cause i had to keep myself awake for 15 hours, two bottles of rum would probably be able to keep me awake for 3 minutes :nuts
Pirate gains super-human senses after drinking alcohol.
aye, like, starting fights with streetlights :D
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
lame...

where's the alcohol?
its in the Drink Drank Drunk thread:tem


Ugh, I never want to see another blu-ray disc again *__* I had to sort, alphabetize and shelve about 2,000 blu-rays today ;____; 3.5 hours!


And congratz, Lelo xD


No, no special privileges with 1,000 posts. It's more a milestone than anything else =) The different colored names have nothing to do with post count.

Red = Admin
Medium Blue = Techs
Blue = Global Mod (like me)
Gray = BlackOp
Green = Mangahelpers
Orange = Translator/moderator
Light Green = Manga Editor
Light Purple = Translator
Dark Purple = International Translator
Light Blue = Artists
Pink = Translator Assistant/Proofreader

I think that's all of them >.>
I noticed urs says Pandoras daughter, what does that mean
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
what does everyone think of these new spoiler tags and quotes? the spoiler tags are ok, but i'm not really feeling the quotes. it's hard to distinguish the quotes from the replies since everything kind of runs together >.>

/edit - nevermind -_-; everything seems to be back to normal now. was that just a test or something?
 
Last edited:

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
is 4th of July celebrated elsewhere outside US?

anyway, to those celebrating, what do you have planned?

as for me, a family bbq. Nothing special.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I can't believe July 4 was also independence day for the Philippines, a long time ago. But I'm not sure if I actually lived during that time or not. :sweatdrop
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
is 4th of July celebrated elsewhere outside US?

anyway, to those celebrating, what do you have planned?

as for me, a family bbq. Nothing special.
in my home country Lebanon they will do some fireworks but nothing to special. As for what I'm doing today, I've got 3 choices, hang out with the family, go to a friends families house or just go to another friends house. They all invlove a BBQ, either I eat Arabic food, Japanese food, or good all American hotdogs and hamburgers. I might go with the latter.

Happy 4th of July to everyone here at MH, have fun and be safe. Dont go setting trees on fire, during this time that happens a lot where I live
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
its in the Drink Drank Drunk thread:tem
<hr noshade size="1">


I noticed urs says Pandoras daughter, what does that mean
Mine says that because I change it every once in awhile >.> It was "Lady of the Night" and the "...takes in stray kittehs" and then I changed it the the day. It's just for play, really~

As for July 4th, I've been sitting around the house waiting for my boss from my restaurant job to call and tell me whether or not he really needs me into work tonight. He finally called and said no :/ so I waited around for nothing >__<
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
is 4th of July celebrated elsewhere outside US?

anyway, to those celebrating, what do you have planned?

as for me, a family bbq. Nothing special.

Here in Brazil is September 7, and the only good thing with that is the holidays

and my plans to this day: bed, bed and bed!!!
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in my home country Lebanon they will do some fireworks but nothing to special. As for what I'm doing today, I've got 3 choices, hang out with the family, go to a friends families house or just go to another friends house. They all invlove a BBQ, either I eat Arabic food, Japanese food, or good all American hotdogs and hamburgers. I might go with the latter.

Happy 4th of July to everyone here at MH, have fun and be safe. Dont go setting trees on fire, during this time that happens a lot where I live
happy 4th of july..I lived in Saudi briefly, and I'm feeling nostalgic about Shawarma...I'm not sure if they have those in Lebanon....the closest thing to a Shawarma here in California, that I know of, is served in Zankou Restaurant. It's a little too expensive, but surprisingly, it's not bad.


As for July 4th, I've been sitting around the house waiting for my boss from my restaurant job to call and tell me whether or not he really needs me into work tonight. He finally called and said no :/ so I waited around for nothing >__<
well I hope you can look at the bright side and see it as in not going to work, at least. Happy 4th of july.


patedecarne said:
Here in Brazil is September 7, and the only good thing with that is the holidays

and my plans to this day: bed, bed and bed!!!
holidays are always nice.

bed all day? why, no school? work?
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
happy 4th of july..I lived in Saudi briefly, and I'm feeling nostalgic about Shawarma...I'm not sure if they have those in Lebanon....the closest thing to a Shawarma here in California, that I know of, is served in Zankou Restaurant. It's a little too expensive, but surprisingly, it's not bad.
There is this arabic restaurant over here, that serves the best shawarma i ever tasted :drool. And its not expensive either xD

As for 4th of july, nobody celebrates that here. We have bonfire night (Guy Fawkes Night) though, which is there to quench our need for fireworks/bonfire. :p

oh, and anybody going to watch the wimbledon finals?
 
Last edited:

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As for 4th of july, nobody celebrates that here.
lol, that goes without saying..

oh, and anybody going to watch the wimbledon finals?
now that you mentioned it, maybe I'll watch it...I have nothing else better to do this weekend.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hate watching tennis :x It's almost as bad as watching golf >___>
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
at least tennis is more animated than golf, LH. >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
still >.> Not much action xD Plus all the grunting every time they hit the ball is annoying >_>
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
still >.> Not much action xD Plus all the grunting every time they hit the ball is annoying >_>
tennis is ok on tv, but yeah, i can't handle the matches where they're constantly grunting. baseball is another sport that's boring on tv, but it's really fun to go to the games. maybe it's just the beer? :XD

man, i need to go to a cubs game :nuts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top