Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
BlueChild said:
aww, that sucks =(

just got me a new puzzle! :D
so i'll beoccupied for the rest of the day XD
Gin, i got the puzzle i showed you yesterday ^__^
Wow! That's awesome, Blue. Show it to me once you've finished, k?

Areo, why dont you show the guys in your neighborhood how cool manga is, who knows you might find someone with the same interest as you.

bax, cool avatar (but he's gonna be pwned by Gin anyway! :D)
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Wow! That's awesome, Blue. Show it to me once you've finished, k?

Areo, why dont you show the guys in your neighborhood how cool manga is, who knows you might find someone with the same interest as you.

bax, cool avatar (but he's gonna be pwned by Gin anyway! :D)
I already know about 5 people in my class who like anime but only 1 likes manga.They all like Naruto and think Bleach is boring plus they think One Piece is foolish.So I always try to pursuade em to like Bleach and One Piece.
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
AreoXIII said:
My gran aunt does that same thing.

She thinks christmas is just one day and its the same as all the other holidays.That means no tree.

On New Years we never do anything.T_T

Hello, everybody!:D
Does she celebrate birthdays? My family doesn't do that either, but they did manage to throw me a nice suprise party for my 18th birthday. Since my best friend's b-day is 2 days after mine we usually get together to plan our own ways of celebrating...In fact my b-day is coming up! Jan 10th yay me! Ok I am over it.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
Does she celebrate birthdays? My family doesn't do that either, but they did manage to throw me a nice suprise party for my 18th birthday. Since my best friend's b-day is 2 days after mine we usually get together to plan our own ways of celebrating...In fact my b-day is coming up! Jan 10th yay me! Ok I am over it.
We don't do that either.We stopped when I was 4 years old.I don't even care about my birthday anymore.All we do is say happy birthday and thats it :(
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
AreoXIII said:
We don't do that either.We stopped when I was 4 years old.I don't even care about my birthday anymore.All we do is say happy birthday and thats it :(
Ah well, I guess after a certain age you really dont want to remeber you actual age. At least that's what my gran says. I think she may have a point :amuse I am 19 and about to turn 20 *gasp* it sounds so old. I used to joke with my mom when I was younger (like 13) and say it's all down hill after 20 :s
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I'm 13 and my bones make creaking noises :s and I get tired fast(no im not fat)
I might get authritous in my fingers :sI have a addiction to cracking my knuckles.
Man,I just noticed that I' lazy :amuse
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
bax, cool avatar (but he's gonna be pwned by Gin anyway! :D)
Oh.. thanx Bluey for it ^^ She found it for me ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
bax said:
Oh.. thanx Bluey for it ^^ She found it for me ^^
I just noticed that was Ichigo:D
Nice icon,put it to good use.:p
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ya, thats cool... but who is it? the only person i recognize in your ava or sig is kon (nm, areo just told me who it is)

and you guys up there (im too lazy to quote right now) reminded me of my friend who is a jehova's witness, so she doenst celbrat anything. i feel really bad for her, so on her birthday and christmas, i get her a small gift. at first she would accept them, cus it was against her religon, but i found a way to sidestep that. i was giving her gifts as a friend, not because of any specail day
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
AreoXIII said:
I'm 13 and my bones make creaking noises :s and I get tired fast(no im not fat)
I might get authritous in my fingers :sI have a addiction to cracking my knuckles.
Man,I just noticed that I' lazy :amuse
Lol I know what you mean. If I do the slightest thing my bones pop too. You should maybe try yoga. I have become addicted to some of the stretches cause they will pop things like my hip and it feels good :smile-big I dont think popping your fingers will give you authritous...Or else why would they promote that sort of thing in a heath concious thing like yoga?? And yeah, I am lazy too. I sometimes marvel that I made it through army boot camp :amuse (no I am not still in the army cause I was honorably discharged in AIT) but I like college and civilian life better anyway)[br]Posted on: December 27, 2006, 05:03:52 PM_________________________________________________
rabb said:
ya, thats cool... but who is it? the only person i recognize in your ava or sig is kon (nm, areo just told me who it is)

and you guys up there (im too lazy to quote right now) reminded me of my friend who is a jehova's witness, so she doenst celbrat anything. i feel really bad for her, so on her birthday and christmas, i get her a small gift. at first she would accept them, cus it was against her religon, but i found a way to sidestep that. i was giving her gifts as a friend, not because of any specail day
Aww that's sweet :)
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
rabb said:
ya, thats cool... but who is it? the only person i recognize in your ava or sig is kon (nm, areo just told me who it is)

and you guys up there (im too lazy to quote right now) reminded me of my friend who is a jehova's witness, so she doenst celbrat anything. i feel really bad for her, so on her birthday and christmas, i get her a small gift. at first she would accept them, cus it was against her religon, but i found a way to sidestep that. i was giving her gifts as a friend, not because of any specail day
I thought they were Bleach characters but they are Naruto chibi characters.

Its kinda hard to tell.

I can control my dislocated shoulder :) and everyday I lean back on something with a smooth edge to crack my back.

By popping knuckles I also mean pulling your fingers towards your knuckles and twisting em like gummi worms. :amuse
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
AreoXIII said:
I thought they were Bleach characters but they are Naruto chibi characters.

Its kinda hard to tell.
Yesh.. they are Naruto characters in Bleach style :amuse

AreoXIII said:
By popping knuckles I also mean pulling your fingers towards your knuckles and twisting em like gummi worms. :amuse
What is gummi worms? :s
* Easily amused again >.< *
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
You have never heard of gummie worms ?! Well they are like gummie bears only shaped like worms.[br]Posted on: December 27, 2006, 05:12:45 PM_________________________________________________Oh yeah and they are colorful candy :p
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
sangofn4evr said:
You have never heard of gummie worms ?! Well they are like gummie bears only shaped like worms.
percisely:)

I hope you know what gummi bears are :$
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Isn't that gummy bears are the bears in colorful colors and have some powers on their belly? Like the power of rainbow and so on....
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Those are care bears, bax. They are not edible. *Wants gummi*
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
lol!Care bears :smile-big Although they are colorful.

Rainbows,lol....wait I hope you didn't devour a care bear :s
Ayah said:
Those are care bears, bax. They are not edible. *Wants gummi*
*eats gummi bears* :ginbo <--evil laugh
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
lol at bax!!!! XD

Confusing care bears with gummy bears... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

sangofn4evr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Yeah a care bear probably wouldnt taste too good lol. I like gummie but I am more of a chocoholic. *glances in the direction of her secret stash of assorted chocolates* whahahaha!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Eeerr... ahahah..... lol *Feel stupid*

Those are Care Bears? :s

I didn't had much sweets because I don't like sweets >.<
Sorry about that :p

rykarreolacr said:
lol at bax!!!! XD

Confusing care bears with gummy bears... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:s I don't know what is gummy bears at the first place >.<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top