- Joined
- Jun 13, 2006
- Messages
- 5,054
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Wow! That's awesome, Blue. Show it to me once you've finished, k?BlueChild said:aww, that sucks =(
just got me a new puzzle!
so i'll beoccupied for the rest of the day XD
Gin, i got the puzzle i showed you yesterday ^__^
Areo, why dont you show the guys in your neighborhood how cool manga is, who knows you might find someone with the same interest as you.
bax, cool avatar (but he's gonna be pwned by Gin anyway!
)
I am 19 and about to turn 20 *gasp* it sounds so old. I used to joke with my mom when I was younger (like 13) and say it's all down hill after 20 

I dont think popping your fingers will give you authritous...Or else why would they promote that sort of thing in a heath concious thing like yoga?? And yeah, I am lazy too. I sometimes marvel that I made it through army boot camp 
<--evil laugh