- Joined
- Dec 16, 2006
- Messages
- 270
- Reaction score
- 0
Either way I ain't risking my life for that no matter what percentage. 
As for lightning, its another story

As for lightning, its another story



Well.. I suppose you're not the kind of person to dance around in the rain with a metal rod in your hands are you XD?... not that I would ever do that.. no.AreoXIII said:Either way I ain't risking my life for that no matter what percentage.
As for lightning, its another story![]()
Then everything went brrrzzzzkkkkkttt 




have fun, Ryk! i'll be missing you >.>rykarreolacr said:Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^
that's top, Eileen!Eileen said:I'll get my new laptop tomorrow.![]()
Brand new laptop to start a new year. How appropriate that is.![]()
Wow ^^ That is nice Leen ^^ Anyone want to give me a New Year present?Eileen said:I'll get my new laptop tomorrow.![]()
Brand new laptop to start a new year. How appropriate that is.![]()

You still have me here Bluey ^^BlueChild said:have fun, Ryk! i'll be missing you >.>
that's so true ^^bax said:You still have me here Bluey ^^

lolz.BlueChild said:that's so true ^^![]()
bax said:Wow ^^ That is nice Leen ^^ Anyone want to give me a New Year present?
I'll give you a cookie
Congratz!Eileen said:I'll get my new laptop tomorrow.![]()
Brand new laptop to start a new year. How appropriate that is.![]()
![]()
I only went to the beach once in my life and that was when I was 7. I also got sunburn that time, but I've been wanting to go to the beach sometime, but it's like 3 hour drive and I don't drive.rykarreolacr said:Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^

You just came back after being away so long and now you're gone again, ryk? Well, we're gonna miss you around here. Have a great time at the beach!rykarreolacr said:Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^

I was at the beach the other day! It was uh... cold and frozen over so I decided to walk on the lake for a bit with my dogs although they didn't like it too much. Rather funny seeing them jump a bit everytime the ice underfoot shifted a bit because we were on toprykarreolacr said:Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^
Maybe I'll dig out a digital camera and take pictures...
are you crazy? xD the beach is great! and so is the sand! ever tried beach volleyball? that would show you how annoying sand can be :PAreoXIII said:I hate going to the beach its cause of the sand it gets on my nerves.![]()
Who dares take pictures in the Hang out thread!FacetiousTurtle said:I was at the beach the other day! It was uh... cold and frozen over so I decided to walk on the lake for a bit with my dogs although they didn't like it too much. Rather funny seeing them jump a bit everytime the ice underfoot shifted a bit because we were on topMaybe I'll dig out a digital camera and take pictures...
Hello.