Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Either way I ain't risking my life for that no matter what percentage. :patman

As for lightning, its another story :amuse
 

FacetiousTurtle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
AreoXIII said:
Either way I ain't risking my life for that no matter what percentage. :patman

As for lightning, its another story :amuse
Well.. I suppose you're not the kind of person to dance around in the rain with a metal rod in your hands are you XD?... not that I would ever do that.. no.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I was dancing in the rain on a roof holding up a metal rod in my hands.Theres a diffrence :pThen everything went brrrzzzzkkkkkttt :kkchidori
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Aw man,now there might be less posting... :(

Oh well, have a nice time at the beach :jir_thumb
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Oh yeah!!! Bikinis!!! :jir_thumb
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Hey if you find any in the sand I get 10% of it and you get the rest. :rant
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'll get my new laptop tomorrow. :woo :woo
Brand new laptop to start a new year. How appropriate that is. :amuse
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
rykarreolacr said:
Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^
have fun, Ryk! i'll be missing you >.>


Eileen said:
I'll get my new laptop tomorrow. :woo :woo
Brand new laptop to start a new year. How appropriate that is. :amuse
that's top, Eileen!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Eileen said:
I'll get my new laptop tomorrow. :woo :woo
Brand new laptop to start a new year. How appropriate that is. :amuse
Wow ^^ That is nice Leen ^^ Anyone want to give me a New Year present? :wtf

BlueChild said:
have fun, Ryk! i'll be missing you >.>
You still have me here Bluey ^^
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
BlueChild said:
that's so true ^^ :hug
lolz.

bax said:
Wow ^^ That is nice Leen ^^ Anyone want to give me a New Year present? :wtf

I'll give you a cookie :p

Eileen said:
I'll get my new laptop tomorrow. :woo :woo
Brand new laptop to start a new year. How appropriate that is. :amuse
Congratz! :jir_thumb
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
rykarreolacr said:
Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^
I only went to the beach once in my life and that was when I was 7. I also got sunburn that time, but I've been wanting to go to the beach sometime, but it's like 3 hour drive and I don't drive.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I hate going to the beach its cause of the sand it gets on my nerves. :mad
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
rykarreolacr said:
Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^
You just came back after being away so long and now you're gone again, ryk? Well, we're gonna miss you around here. Have a great time at the beach! :D
 

FacetiousTurtle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
rykarreolacr said:
Hey guys, I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning, so I'll probably be away til next Monday/Tuesday. Just to let you know. ^^
I was at the beach the other day! It was uh... cold and frozen over so I decided to walk on the lake for a bit with my dogs although they didn't like it too much. Rather funny seeing them jump a bit everytime the ice underfoot shifted a bit because we were on top :) Maybe I'll dig out a digital camera and take pictures...
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
AreoXIII said:
I hate going to the beach its cause of the sand it gets on my nerves. :mad
are you crazy? xD the beach is great! and so is the sand! ever tried beach volleyball? that would show you how annoying sand can be :P
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
FacetiousTurtle said:
I was at the beach the other day! It was uh... cold and frozen over so I decided to walk on the lake for a bit with my dogs although they didn't like it too much. Rather funny seeing them jump a bit everytime the ice underfoot shifted a bit because we were on top :) Maybe I'll dig out a digital camera and take pictures...
Who dares take pictures in the Hang out thread!

Oh its Mr.Turtle.:D Hello.

Whats up?

Hmmm?A sand lover eh?You like teh Gaara? :o
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Gaara is cool >.>

and yeah, i like the sand xD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why does it seem only women and young teens like gaara? of the 10 or so otaku in my group, only two like him, one is 13, the other is a 17 y/o woman. whenever i run into gaara fans online, its always one of those two. Ive yet to meet a guy over the age of like 15 that likes gaara.

and, despite being from an ocean state, and living in a state that touches two of the great lakes, ive never been to any body of water more than a mile long. id like to, but ive never been. im rather infatuiated by water. and fire. well, pretty much any element.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top