Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm 15 and I like garra. Eh I don't sand is to bad unless you get digged up in the sand that's when it probably gets annoying.
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I just like Sasukes Koton and Sharingan moves.I really like Kimimaro and Yondaime though :jir_thumb

If you don't like Gaara he might kill you :shiftyUh...yeah...I like Gaara.*uses sharingan just in case* :sgan
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
2007 is almost here and I can't wait. I had a good year this year and hope I have a better one. On New Years, I want to pop tons of fireworks.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Well, i can't wait for 2006 to be over, too. But be careful popping those fireworks :D
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks. I remember two years ago, I burned my hand, it sucked.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, 2007 is going to be great. Theres the arrival of Naruto: Shippuden and Narutimate Accel! (Yes I'm a Naruto fan). Plus I'm sure theres heaps of other stuff the other people here at MH are looking forward to as well.

As for fireworks, I wish I had fireworks where I live (Australia) but they're illegal... damn. Eh, I'll just have to impor... er, um settle for sparklers instead :yelling. The last couple of years was fun though, as I was in the Philippines over New Year and Christmas holiday. Damn it was fun. All you could hear at 12:00am was: BANG!! I miss it over there. :crying I'll have to settle for a boring and SAFE :bored New Year's Eve with no major explosions and/or disfigured limbs.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You were in the Philippines, Raseru? :blink *Is in there* Speaking of fireworks, I can hear them right now.
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, I was last year... and the year before that. 'Twas fun, my family bought a ton of fireworks and stuff (my mum spoiled us) and everyone was happy. I'm not there anymore or will be for a couple of years...
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Bah, I wish I could go to the beach. Maybe in the summer.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I wish it wasn't illegal to set of fireworks here in Virginia >.> it's even illegal to use sparklers >< Jeez.

I still have some, however >.> so pretty <3

I'm kinda scared for it to be 2007, since I graduate in June. *gulp* It's exciting but scary as hell ><
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
LadyHatake said:
I wish it wasn't illegal to set of fireworks here in Virginia >.> it's even illegal to use sparklers >< Jeez.

I still have some, however >.> so pretty <3

I'm kinda scared for it to be 2007, since I graduate in June. *gulp* It's exciting but scary as hell ><
i'll try to take some pictures for you LadyHatake ^^
if we have a clear sky the fireworks will be great (i hope)!

and don't worry about graduating...i was scared and sad about graduating in June this year as well, because i thought i'd lose contact to all of my friends. It is true though that i'Ve lost some contacts, but that's because they moved away. But the people who care about you and who you yourself care about will stay in contact with you. So chin up, it's not as bad as it seems to be ;) :thumbs
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LadyHatake said:
it's even illegal to use sparklers >< Jeez.
Sparklers are illegal? What's the reasoning behind that? Some kid stuck one in his eye and was blinded?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
BlueChild said:
i'll try to take some pictures for you LadyHatake ^^
if we have a clear sky the fireworks will be great (i hope)!

and don't worry about graduating...i was scared and sad about graduating in June this year as well, because i thought i'd lose contact to all of my friends. It is true though that i'Ve lost some contacts, but that's because they moved away. But the people who care about you and who you yourself care about will stay in contact with you. So chin up, it's not as bad as it seems to be ;) :thumbs
wheeee pictures! :pmg I love fireworks ^^

And yeah, Right now I'm trying to get ready for semester finals >< gah. I'm seriously worried about my calculus and english literature exams. meeeeeeh ><

glasskatana said:
Sparklers are illegal? What's the reasoning behind that? Some kid stuck one in his eye and was blinded?
Hell if I know :notrust Pisses me off, though, because whenever I go to Georgia to visit family, there's all of these big fireworks shops along the highway and we went in one back around Thanksgiving in November, and there's SOOOOO many different kinds of fireworks and explosives I want to play with, but I can't :/
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hello all.... it's been a while ^^

So how is everybody doing? Having fun? Any plans for New Years?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
bax said:
Hello all.... it's been a while ^^

So how is everybody doing? Having fun? Any plans for New Years?
Homework :/ and scholarship applications. And I need to finish filling out my FAFSA information for financial aid for college >< meh, what a boring way to spend the holidays. And I'll be around here, of course =D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bax said:
Hello all.... it's been a while ^^

So how is everybody doing? Having fun? Any plans for New Years?
hey bax ^^
New Years? Paaaaaaaaarty with some friends :D
and of course enjoying the fireworks on a field with a great overview!!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Let's not mention firework too much. eni's scared of 'em and LadyHatake can't see fireworks in her town. :D
As for me, i'm not that crazy about it either, especially since something bad happened to a friend of mine when i was 9 or 10 yo. :D
But i'll try to take some pictures on New Year's Eve, i think they're gonna make some firework show that night :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
LadyHatake said:
Homework :/ and scholarship applications. And I need to finish filling out my FAFSA information for financial aid for college >< meh, what a boring way to spend the holidays. And I'll be around here, of course =D
:hug Homework always been the culprit for spoiling the fun, isn't it? :notrust

BlueChild said:
hey bax ^^
New Years? Paaaaaaaaarty with some friends :D
and of course enjoying the fireworks on a field with a great overview!!!
I'm planning to see the fireworks too :amuse
And a party :nuts Can I join? ^^

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Let's not mention firework too much. eni's scared of 'em and LadyHatake can't see fireworks in her town. :D
As for me, i'm not that crazy about it either, especially since something bad happened to a friend of mine when i was 9 or 10 yo. :D
Really? o.O
@ eni & Katy : :comfort
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
meh, Ichimaru, you lucky bastard >.>

Anyone else love Phantom of The Opera? I'm listening to the entire audio of the movie version from 2004. It's love <3

bax said:
:hug Homework always been the culprit for spoiling the fun, isn't it? :notrust
@ eni & Katy : :comfort
It seems like all I've done is homework and projects since Spetember :/

:hug
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
LadyHatake said:
meh, Ichimaru, you lucky bastard >.>
Well, I still have to figure out a way to get thru the awful traffic during New Year's Eve. :D

LadyHatake said:
Anyone else love Phantom of The Opera? I'm listening to the entire audio of the movie version from 2004. It's love <3
I do. I like Andrew Lloyd-Webber's work :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top