- Joined
- Dec 28, 2006
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm 15 and I like garra. Eh I don't sand is to bad unless you get digged up in the sand that's when it probably gets annoying.
Uh...yeah...I like Gaara.*uses sharingan just in case* 

. The last couple of years was fun though, as I was in the Philippines over New Year and Christmas holiday. Damn it was fun. All you could hear at 12:00am was: BANG!! I miss it over there.
I'll have to settle for a boring and SAFE
New Year's Eve with no major explosions and/or disfigured limbs.
*Is in there* Speaking of fireworks, I can hear them right now.
i'll try to take some pictures for you LadyHatake ^^LadyHatake said:I wish it wasn't illegal to set of fireworks here in Virginia >.> it's even illegal to use sparklers >< Jeez.
I still have some, however >.> so pretty <3
I'm kinda scared for it to be 2007, since I graduate in June. *gulp* It's exciting but scary as hell ><
Sparklers are illegal? What's the reasoning behind that? Some kid stuck one in his eye and was blinded?LadyHatake said:it's even illegal to use sparklers >< Jeez.
wheeee pictures!BlueChild said:i'll try to take some pictures for you LadyHatake ^^
if we have a clear sky the fireworks will be great (i hope)!
and don't worry about graduating...i was scared and sad about graduating in June this year as well, because i thought i'd lose contact to all of my friends. It is true though that i'Ve lost some contacts, but that's because they moved away. But the people who care about you and who you yourself care about will stay in contact with you. So chin up, it's not as bad as it seems to be![]()
![]()
I love fireworks ^^Hell if I knowglasskatana said:Sparklers are illegal? What's the reasoning behind that? Some kid stuck one in his eye and was blinded?
Pisses me off, though, because whenever I go to Georgia to visit family, there's all of these big fireworks shops along the highway and we went in one back around Thanksgiving in November, and there's SOOOOO many different kinds of fireworks and explosives I want to play with, but I can't :/
Homework :/ and scholarship applications. And I need to finish filling out my FAFSA information for financial aid for college >< meh, what a boring way to spend the holidays. And I'll be around here, of course =Dbax said:Hello all.... it's been a while ^^
So how is everybody doing? Having fun? Any plans for New Years?
hey bax ^^bax said:Hello all.... it's been a while ^^
So how is everybody doing? Having fun? Any plans for New Years?



LadyHatake said:Homework :/ and scholarship applications. And I need to finish filling out my FAFSA information for financial aid for college >< meh, what a boring way to spend the holidays. And I'll be around here, of course =D
Homework always been the culprit for spoiling the fun, isn't it? 
I'm planning to see the fireworks tooBlueChild said:hey bax ^^
New Years? Paaaaaaaaarty with some friends
and of course enjoying the fireworks on a field with a great overview!!!

Can I join? ^^Really? o.Oichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Let's not mention firework too much. eni's scared of 'em and LadyHatake can't see fireworks in her town.![]()
As for me, i'm not that crazy about it either, especially since something bad happened to a friend of mine when i was 9 or 10 yo.![]()

It seems like all I've done is homework and projects since Spetember :/bax said:Homework always been the culprit for spoiling the fun, isn't it?
@ eni & Katy :![]()

Well, I still have to figure out a way to get thru the awful traffic during New Year's Eve.LadyHatake said:meh, Ichimaru, you lucky bastard >.>

I do. I like Andrew Lloyd-Webber's workLadyHatake said:Anyone else love Phantom of The Opera? I'm listening to the entire audio of the movie version from 2004. It's love <3
