Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
rabb said:
anyone who watches anime needs to watch this: amv hell 3: the motion picture its a 68 min amv... kinda. its several amvs mixed into one. some of them are really well thought of, too. like "hand jibe" with naruto hand signs, the old soviet union anthum (well, it might be the new russian one, i dont know either of them well enough to tell them apart) but the titanic/end of eva xover was genius.
68 minutes! I thought you had a typo for a second... but it was 68... how did that person fit all that? I don't think he's a director, usually you can only upload clips @ a max of 10min right?... :confused
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
maybe it was meant to be an AEV (Anime Epic Video). Whoever made it must have lots of free time and creativity. :D
 

cogknack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
waiting on AMV hell IV
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well the amvs were made by several people. one person gathered a bunch of them together and made that. and the forth one wasnt called 4. it was campions edition, or somthing like that.

as fer uploading a huge file like that, i have no idea. it mightve been direct linked from the origanal site, or the guy who put it up mightve paid, or be some sort of mod or somthing :s i couldnt tell you. the largest ive seen besides this was 20-somthing mins.

az! you better be careful! i dont want to be hearing about you in the headlines of "flashboiled bodies found at site of explosion"

im eating dinner now (meatball subs) that i just made... the first real thing ive had to eat all day... and its 1:30 am.... ;-;
 

cogknack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The first real thing you've had to eat? Where are you getting this imaginary food?
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
kadodo said:
Everyone talking about
shrek 3?

Here is a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZXVzUQGA4
Wow, I didn't was that trailer yet. Jeez, I will defiently go watch Shrek 3 when it will air in cinemas, it will be good or not good, but I think, that it can be good because it's Shrek haha :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
make a mental not to touch anything that says "DO NOT TOUCH" or push any button that says "DO NOT PUSH!" or "PUSH THIS AND WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!111". :XD
rabb said:
az! you better be careful! i dont want to be hearing about you in the headlines of "flashboiled bodies found at site of explosion"
Don't worry I will be extra careful ^^ And I won't be pressing any buttons :XD

And the AMV thing takes super long to load.. I'm so tired after work, I get cranky :s
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Well, you can get dinner and by the time you're back it will finished loading. :D
and here's a glomp to make you feel better :glomp
by the way, can i still eat your brain? :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I kinda watch it (with a lot of fast forwading) and I like the credits better, had shots from a lot of anime that I like :amuse but there's a lot of azumanga daioh snips.. :noworry

yeah, I feel better now :)

NOOOOOO :omg

I'd probably stop my zombie ways since I started working. but you can't have my brain!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
W00t, AMV Hell <3 There's numerous ones out there (0-3) + Champion edition, and there's a 5th one coming out either later this year or next year :D

I start my job tomorrow o.o
 

CeZ ®

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
381
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
What kind of job Katy?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@ Azurel: how's your new job going then...?
@LadyHatake: Good luck on your new job too!

Does anyone know where this guy comes from... :des i mean the show or manga... cause i say a pic and read a review on wiki but i can't remember the name so i can't watch/read it... :crying


and oh yes, I'm trying out firefox right now... is it better than internet explorer. I only had it for one day... think I should keep it? :oh
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
CeZ ® said:
What kind of job Katy?
I'm hostessing at a new restaurant here :D
yay70 said:
@ Azurel: how's your new job going then...?
@LadyHatake: Good luck on your new job too!

Does anyone know where this guy comes from... :des i mean the show or manga... cause i say a pic and read a review on wiki but i can't remember the name so i can't watch/read it... :crying


and oh yes, I'm trying out firefox right now... is it better than internet explorer. I only had it for one day... think I should keep it? :oh
He's from a game =D His name is Ash and it's from a game called Phantom Brave. It's the same guy in Des' avatar =D The code for the smiley is ": des" because of that :D (thanks to Phil for the info <3)

And yes, keep Firefox~! it's love <3 I have a skin on mine right now; it's Super Mario :3
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
LadyHatake said:
He's from a game =D His name is Ash and it's from a game called Phantom Brave. It's the same guy in Des' avatar =D The code for the smiley is ": des" because of that :D (thanks to Phil for the info <3)

And yes, keep Firefox~! it's love <3 I have a skin on mine right now; it's Super Mario :3
Thnxs! I thought it was a show cause I read something that had the main char look similar "Ash"... :sweat
How do you but skins on it? the fireforx i mean
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ive got to get firefox one of these days... when i stop being lazy.... death to all microsoft products!

Azurel said:
I kinda watch it (with a lot of fast forwading) and I like the credits better, had shots from a lot of anime that I like :amuse but there's a lot of azumanga daioh snips.. :noworry

I'd probably stop my zombie ways since I started working. but you can't have my brain!
well... 1) you cant watch it fastforwarding like that, cus of how long it is, and how short the clips are, moving ahead by one pixle is going over ~ 3 whole clips, and 2)
AHHHHH!!!1!!
ZOMBIES!!1!!!!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!11!1!!1!!1!!!


*grabs his SW1911 and starts shooting at the zombies*
DIE YOU UNDEAD FREAKS!


*really dislikes zombies* *...and is wondoring how he ever cleared the background check to get a gun*


hey, lady h, good luck with the new job. my sister (whos done more than her fair share of hostessing) keeps telling me that the tips really add up, but you have to deal with the costumers. @.@ she never forgave me for declining that job at applebees.... and i take it that you've seen the amv hells before? XD good, i hate being the only one to do stuff. XD

i like the des sprite... it reminds me off a lot of rpg's i've played.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@yay, KEEP FIREFOX. Firefox rules! I've been using it for three years now.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
yay70 said:
@ Azurel: how's your new job going then...?
It's keeping me really busy. I wake up at 6 every morning, go to work, end at 5.30pm, reach home at 7pm, do some prep work and reading up for the next day and sleep at midnight. I can't even browse here much. :s

and how's firefox? I've never tried it before..

@rabb you are shooting down zombies? In that case, I wonder if ichi is dead :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
It's keeping me really busy. I wake up at 6 every morning, go to work, end at 5.30pm, reach home at 7pm, do some prep work and reading up for the next day and sleep at midnight. I can't even browse here much. :s
I hope that wont add to the mess in your room. :D

Azurel said:
and how's firefox? I've never tried it before..
You never tried Firefox? You should. It's awesome.

Azurel said:
@rabb you are shooting down zombies? In that case, I wonder if ichi is dead :XD
She's right. Please stop shooting at me. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Aww man, I'm quittin'.. uhm... err... what's the english word for it? Wonder if there even is one? Anyways in swedish it's called snus, tobacco ya put under your lip, contains 'bout 8-10 cigarettes nicotine-wise (a smoke ≈ 1mg, a snus ≈ 8-10mg).
So this is what I'm trying quit. Hard as hell..

Damn it, I'm off to eat some cardboard or somethin'...
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Corrupt said:
Aww man, I'm quittin'.. uhm... err... what's the english word for it? Wonder if there even is one? Anyways in swedish it's called snus, tobacco ya put under your lip, contains 'bout 8-10 cigarettes nicotine-wise (a smoke ≈ 1mg, a snus ≈ 8-10mg).
So this is what I'm trying quit. Hard as hell..

Damn it, I'm off to eat some cardboard or somethin'...
Good luck corrupt! I smoke cigarettes and have tried quitting a few times. I have failed every single time and I have a feeling i won't be quitting any time soon.... that shows how weak my resolve and willpower ....... :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top