Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what yay says seems to be correct... i must think along new lines.... *rips ichi apart with the mecha, throws the various body parts down a huge hole in the ground in the middle of a sacred forest that no one ever goes in* not very original, but there it is. oh, yeah... *piles the dirt down into the hole* better.

ok, in the past 24-48 hours, the only five people ive met and gotten along with have all been blond european teenaged girls. ive got some sort of magnetism thing going on. anyways the break down is two in england, one german, one dutch, and one latvian. i just relized that while at work tonight and smiled at the irony
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Hmm just bought 4 books on a book sale.

2 for work and 2 for fun.

Ah man, I'm hungry.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Meh, I have to go to work tonight >< I really don't wanna. Mostly because I'm lazy and would rather stay at home, playing on the computer >.>
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
rabb your at europe already? I didn't know that... that's cool! I thought you were still applying for the army... (is that the right term... :blink)

Ichi can regenerate... :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I think rabb is not in europe yet. He must've met those girls in his town. Did you get their number, rabb? :D

yay70 said:
Ichi can regenerate... :D
It's called healing factor. :D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
LadyHatake said:
Meh, I have to go to work tonight >< I really don't wanna. Mostly because I'm lazy and would rather stay at home, playing on the computer >.>
Hahaha don't we all feel lazy. But hey, no pain no gain! :p
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
That's true. speaking of work.. a lot of people here have work... I wish i had one.. :sweat
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Part time job is also considered a work. Why don't you try that yay70?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
the person above me should know that i'm a minor w/o a car and i live in a rural area so i can't actually drive. but i'm moving to florida... yay! i'm thinking of getting one.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yay70 said:
the person above me should know that i'm a minor w/o a car and i live in a rural area so i can't actually drive. but i'm moving to florida... yay! i'm thinking of getting one.
I wouldnt know what to do all the time in a rural area ... must be pretty boring :s
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
My hometown is a rural area (though I'm in the city 10 months in a year coz of uni). Mehn it's lights out by 9:00 p.m! And public transpo ceases to exist by 6 pm. People wake up at 5 in the morning and do morning walks and stuff.
That's why the teenagers there have nothing left to do except chug beer when their parents are asleep. So they drink EVERY NIGHT 0.0 they have kidneys of steel there!!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
des said:
I wouldnt know what to do all the time in a rural area ... must be pretty boring :s
Well, des, I live at the outskirts of the biggest city in Malaysia ^^ But since my area is a planned "city-in-the-garden", I'm feeling good living here.

baboysai said:
That's why the teenagers there have nothing left to do except chug beer when their parents are asleep. So they drink EVERY NIGHT 0.0 they have kidneys of steel there!!
I have nothing against people who drinks, but if it is excessive, I'm against it ofcourse. Drinking excessively will create problems to your body. Better safe than sorry.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well bax, I don't know how they manage it there. hehe. If there's a place that scares me away from beer, it's my hometown.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Work is damn tiring. I'm not used to standing for many hours, I usually sit down to do my lab work in school, oh how I miss school.. doesn't matter if the lecture is boring, at least I could sleep or just park my ass in the lecture.. :crying and work is lonely, don't really know many people.. I don't open up to new acquantainces :noworry

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
Az, you really wants rabb to shoot me? :scry
:kukuku
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
At leat you have work. I applied for two jobs so far and none of these people have called me back. I need some money to buy naruto games (Naruto Accel) and a new laptop.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Naruto games- yeah!! Good luck on getting a good job then.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
yeah thanks. I seriously need to find a job, cuz I don't like to be asking mommy and daddy for money when I'm 19 years old. Do you play naruto games venicia777?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm havin' a blast at my job, my boss is funny as hell. And I'm polishin' my skills everyday.

What jobs have ya appiled for?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Epul said:
Hahaha don't we all feel lazy. But hey, no pain no gain! :p
True. Plus I make a pretty penny everynight :D I've only worked two nights since I started, but mostly because the restaurant I'm going to be working at hasn't opened yet ,oo (I'm training at the sister restaurant)
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yay70 said:
the person above me should know that i'm a minor w/o a car and i live in a rural area so i can't actually drive. but i'm moving to florida... yay! i'm thinking of getting one.
i'm quoting myself... haha. i just realized now when i saw it that i used "the person above me...." :sweat
kadodo said:
yeah thanks. I seriously need to find a job, cuz I don't like to be asking mommy and daddy for money when I'm 19 years old. Do you play naruto games venicia777?
that's why i want a job too. to buy stuff that i want and so on... my parents won't buy me any... :crying
des said:
I wouldnt know what to do all the time in a rural area ... must be pretty boring :s
It is boring... since i actually came from an urban area that really busy. hopefully we'll be moving... but that's for my parents to decide... :oh

@azurel: at least you get money... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top