- Joined
- Jan 9, 2007
- Messages
- 1,334
- Reaction score
- 12
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
yeah doing okay. the weekend is here! 




I had one today... (and I was like shaking...)
it's really long alright. I hope you'll do okay in Texas. 100 degrees that's Farenhiet right?
If it was Celcius you'd be boiling.... 
i tell everyone at school that i dont like stading in front of people... in reality i just always wanted to be last in line so i had the most time to finish projects
i really have no problem with public speaking. as for bluring them out, i think thats hard for people who arnt used to it. i can focus my vision on empty space really easily thought. my freinds say that its really phr34|<y to watch, but i can barly see when i do it, so its not like i can watch myself in the mirror. and ya, yay, thats fahrenhiet. it makes for...*checks* 37.778 degrees Celcius. on the bright side, its a nice dry heat. no humity. i hate wet heat. it makes it feel so much ucky-er.
and az and yay, you two can get some long ones going, too
ph34r!Azurel said:ph34r rabb!!![]()

Oh well, it'll be ok soon.
Oh.. I'm sure I'll pass the test. just another Cooper test. No worries I guess. But to have the idea of there is a possibility to need to undergo another surgery, doesn't make me feel good at all 
I don't know which male is responsible, but it is a hit&run case
Be more responsible
You made my cat pregnant and you ran away 
So.. you guys will see me more around the forum. If you guys need some helps.. feel free to PM me.. I'll get to it as soon as I can 

I love cats
(you can tell from my pics)that's because I quote your messages!rabb said:oh, and for the record, i messured. lemon's flu thing was longer than any of my postsand az and yay, you two can get some long ones going, too
![]()
ph34r!
(just kidding!) Well I quote a lot so it gets long! 
and you think i dont quote other people? come on! thats where most of my posts get their meat from!yay70 said:that's cool bax! you're gonna have kittens!I love cats
(you can tell from my pics)that's because I quote your messages!
(just kidding!) Well I quote a lot so it gets long!
![]()
i like OTHER PEOPLE's animals. i dont like my own. ill probably be the same way with kids (what a horrible thing to say XD ) the only animal i like having is my husky. he's cool as hell. if he was a human, he'd be like
and would yell for everyone to "PH34R MY L33T N3KKID SKILLZ" (megatokyo.com. go to the begining, and start reading. itll explain ALOT. and i can translate any leet on there for ya
)
No, you're not allowed to spam here. You can however get to know other members here by commenting their post(s) or just talking about what you've been doing lately.Shadeninja said:Hi I'm new. I'm allowed to spam here right? I'm not gonna get infracted or banned?
)
there is a ddr for 360 alreadyworm34 said:Well in other news, I decided to buy DDR Universe for the 360, which has been keeping me busy lately. Really fun game.
? wow didnt know that...but seems entertaining as usual 

and what will you readme_soara said:erm.... *nervous* ello....... just checking the forum before falling back to my books..... =))
*scampers away*
? *should learn too* <.<
