Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
yeah doing okay. the weekend is here! :woo
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
What's up everyone. I just came here to say hi.
This weekend is gonna be bad for me cuz I have to prepare to present an essa in front of my class next week. Don't like to talk in public.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hey kadodo! :D
Well, just think of it as a non-regular thing. It's not that hard to speak in public, you just gotta prepare yourself. Good luck on your presentation! :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I know how you feel kadodo. I get all scared when it comes to presentations.... :crying I had one today... (and I was like shaking...)

@rabb :D it's really long alright. I hope you'll do okay in Texas. 100 degrees that's Farenhiet right? :p If it was Celcius you'd be boiling.... :oh
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
hey kadodo, good luck with the presentation!

Public speaking is the most common fear among people but it's not hard to overcome, just imagine ur audience naked or blur out your vision (sometimes it's best to look at the audience but not seeing them)

Just be yourself and you'll be fine ^^
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
good luck kadodo :p i tell everyone at school that i dont like stading in front of people... in reality i just always wanted to be last in line so i had the most time to finish projects :p i really have no problem with public speaking. as for bluring them out, i think thats hard for people who arnt used to it. i can focus my vision on empty space really easily thought. my freinds say that its really phr34|<y to watch, but i can barly see when i do it, so its not like i can watch myself in the mirror. and ya, yay, thats fahrenhiet. it makes for...*checks* 37.778 degrees Celcius. on the bright side, its a nice dry heat. no humity. i hate wet heat. it makes it feel so much ucky-er.


oh, and for the record, i messured. lemon's flu thing was longer than any of my posts :p  and az and yay, you two can get some long ones going, too :XD

Azurel said:
ph34r rabb!! :p
ph34r!
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
>.>

<.<

It's been a while since I posted something here. Well, I've been pretty busy with life last week. And most of you guys probably noticed that I went into teh Black-Ops state last week :XD

Life is pretty much rough last week. With everything need to be done and need to be settled. Heh.. actually, I didn't get everything done as planned. And yeah, for the most part of it, I'm ok. Only a little health issues lately. Lack of rest and sleep made me even more prone to sickness :( Oh well, it'll be ok soon.

And yeah, I got my letter for the convocation night on the 25th. Weee... so that means I'm officially done with uni, although I'm working right now. Meh. things will get better soon I guess.

And for some updates. Eerr.. I will have an extra knee rehab test on 27th, right on the day before my birthday :o Oh.. I'm sure I'll pass the test. just another Cooper test. No worries I guess. But to have the idea of there is a possibility to need to undergo another surgery, doesn't make me feel good at all :(

Eerr.. what else... My cat!!! My cat is pregnant :o I don't know which male is responsible, but it is a hit&run case -_-; Be more responsible :yelling You made my cat pregnant and you ran away :mad

Errmm others.. well.. I'm back as an active global :D So.. you guys will see me more around the forum. If you guys need some helps.. feel free to PM me.. I'll get to it as soon as I can :amuse

And eeerr.. thanx for listening to this rant :tem
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
that's cool bax! you're gonna have kittens! :D I love cats :hearts (you can tell from my pics)
rabb said:
oh, and for the record, i messured. lemon's flu thing was longer than any of my posts :p and az and yay, you two can get some long ones going, too :XD
ph34r!
that's because I quote your messages! :p (just kidding!) Well I quote a lot so it gets long! :sweat
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yay70 said:
that's cool bax! you're gonna have kittens! :D I love cats :hearts (you can tell from my pics)that's because I quote your messages! :p (just kidding!) Well I quote a lot so it gets long! :sweat
and you think i dont quote other people? come on! thats where most of my posts get their meat from! :p i like OTHER PEOPLE's animals. i dont like my own. ill probably be the same way with kids (what a horrible thing to say XD ) the only animal i like having is my husky. he's cool as hell. if he was a human, he'd be like :des and would yell for everyone to "PH34R MY L33T N3KKID SKILLZ" (megatokyo.com. go to the begining, and start reading. itll explain ALOT. and i can translate any leet on there for ya :sweat)


bax is gunna be a grand-daddy :XD
 

Shadeninja

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi I'm new. I'm allowed to spam here right? I'm not gonna get infracted or banned?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Shadeninja said:
Hi I'm new. I'm allowed to spam here right? I'm not gonna get infracted or banned?
No, you're not allowed to spam here. You can however get to know other members here by commenting their post(s) or just talking about what you've been doing lately.
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while might as well today, so yeah 2007 has been a sort of terrible year for me. 3 of my pets died basically each month, which is terrible, like a curse. 2007=sucks. I've also been busy with tons of homework lately, thankfully it's spring break so I'm glad.

Well in other news, I decided to buy DDR Universe for the 360, which has been keeping me busy lately. Really fun game.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Well lucky for you worm34, there is sill 9 months to go in 2007. so, you can look forward to more unfortunate events..(just kidding! :p )
But seriously, lighten up, things might turn out for the better in the future...
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
worm34 said:
Well in other news, I decided to buy DDR Universe for the 360, which has been keeping me busy lately. Really fun game.
there is a ddr for 360 already :D? wow didnt know that...but seems entertaining as usual :)
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aargh, my Physics homework is driving me insane! Oh well time for my break, and onto MH for me. ^^

Anyhoo, what's up people? (lol, Death Note OP 2. I don't mind that song)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
It's okay to take a break raseru. Just don't forget to get back to it :p
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Aaah... my brain hurts... at least I'm finally done with it... *collapses on keyboard*

I feel like some Shippuuden now... but I'll have to wait
 

me_soara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
erm.... *nervous* ello....... just checking the forum before falling back to my books..... =))

*scampers away*
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
me_soara said:
erm.... *nervous* ello....... just checking the forum before falling back to my books..... =))

*scampers away*
and what will you read :D? *should learn too* <.<
 

me_soara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic* :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top