- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I have it, but haven't watched it yet.
im with her, whats with the post dude? (ok, so i coulda quoted him or ichi, but i had to quote this, and and either of those in addition to this one would've seemed redundent)baboysai said:hello cogknack. Wow... what a... very interesting first post.
now she knows and everything is fine, for some reason, made me remember the saying from evangelion: "God's in his heaven, all is right with the world" go figger XD but i like that line. its kinda like, "bleh"BlueChild said:now she knows and everything is fine
bleh....i hate chemistry ;____;
ohhhhhh i wanted to see that so much, but its only one anime network, which isnt availible out here ;-; is it (to quote love hina) yummy? should i spend money on it, or just watch it online?Azurel said:oh yeah, I finished watching Scrapped Princess.. anyone else watched it?
thats kinda like me with this *holds up* manga i have. volume for of read or die.... and i keep putting it off. ill have to read it after i finish the book im reading now... assuming that the forth of that series doesnt come out before then... no wait, theres another book i have called the mandolorian armor... ive got to read that one, as well...baboysai said:I have it, but haven't watched it yet.



That sounds like me with my season 1 of prison break.baboysai said:I have it, but haven't watched it yet.
A-ha. So I'm not alone thererabb said:(and for the record, i had no idea that the second part of naruto had an other name, either)
ohhhhhh i wanted to see that so much, but its only one anime network, which isnt availible out here ;-; is it (to quote love hina) yummy? should i spend money on it, or just watch it online?


You hid it behind your huge grin!! Wad else have u been hiding behind that smileichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:and i put the "not!" part at the end of my comment about chemistry. i just wrote them in small fonts.![]()

And that's me with 20th CB. til now I'm still in 3rd volume haha. Coz my sister comes up with so many JDrama at once! -_-Azurel said:That sounds like me with my season 1 of prison break. A-ha. So I'm not alone there![]()
Right now, it's donut.Azurel said:You hid it behind your huge grin!! Wad else have u been hiding behind that smile![]()

I'm watching Nodame Cantabile J-Dorama...baboysai said:And that's me with 20th CB. til now I'm still in 3rd volume haha. Coz my sister comes up with so many JDrama at once! -_-

I saw Grandpa Gohan in one volume. O_oichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Well, Looks like everyone's excited about Shippuden.
What's wrong, Blue? I love chemistry!not!
Hey Areo, how's your V-Day? Dr. Slump is one of my favorite read. And i love it when Arale met Goku in of the Dragon Ball episodes.
How was your V-day?
Watched it and loved it <3 It was a wonderful way to cap off my day :3Ethan Hunt said:who has watched naruto shipuden
er... no thanks, haha.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Do you want 20th CB spoiler?![]()
I'm still waiting for DB's release... the agony!Ethan Hunt said:who has watched naruto shipuden
i noticed XD i might've been the only one though... note that i said that i was alone in liking chemistry XD and it wasnt my back that hurt, actaully. i got blisters on my hands after shoveling for about three hours this morning. but i was the only person here besides my mom, and if she shovels for more than about ten mins, she has an asthema attack, so did it all (yay!)ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:@rabb: that's just like me, if it wasnt for GK's recommendation to read Shin Angyo Onshi, i'll never know when i was gonna read them
Good luck with those snow, and great job on helping others. your back might hurt but your heart might feel good.
and i put the "not!" part at the end of my comment about chemistry. i just wrote them in small fonts.![]()
calculus? yay! i liked it XD i like formulas and straight science. stuff that is always the same, always a solid thing (or formula) are the types of things i like XD. its been a year since i've done it though, and i dont have my notes anymore, so im not sure ill be of much help, sozLadyHatake said:I have sooooo much homework >< don't wanna do it =( I absolutely can't STAND calculus ><
aint it yummy? one of my friends got confused by me earlier today so i told him "never try to understand me. you never will. there are just too many different personalities. one will fight by your side, another will protect your back. anther will laugh in your face, while another will help you beat me senseless. another will duel you honorably, while another will stab you in the back. one will cower from you, and one will beat you with a fish. one will buy you a beer, while the next calls you an alcholalic. one will be the first to jump off the cliff, while another looks for a hill to climb down" i think i got that all in order @.@ at that point he stoped me and was like "okay, got the message" but still its the most profound thing i ever said about myself XDAzurel said:now that's a side of rabb I havent seen
![]()

Rabb..... I think you need to see a psychiatristrabb said:aint it yummy? one of my friends got confused by me earlier today so i told him "never try to understand me. you never will. there are just too many different personalities. one will fight by your side, another will protect your back. anther will laugh in your face, while another will help you beat me senseless. another will duel you honorably, while another will stab you in the back. one will cower from you, and one will beat you with a fish. one will buy you a beer, while the next calls you an alcholalic. one will be the first to jump off the cliff, while another looks for a hill to climb down" i think i got that all in order @.@ at that point he stoped me and was like "okay, got the message" but still its the most profound thing i ever said about myself XD
wait, i was being deep? oh no!![]()

i love the feeling i get after every math class. felt like a big burden just left my shoulder


you manage to quote me all the way from the picture discussion thread. wad a feat!
you are weird alrite but someone has to be rite? plus you can perk this thread with your rantings. 

Alright! I hope it will turn out well for you!Azurel said:Exams have officially ended for me today!! Hurrayyy!! Went out with my friends and hang out a while.. Borrowed some books to read and finally, I can start reading my long due mangas and catch up on the animes, and maybe play some games.![]()
After spending all that time hitting the book, now you can start staring at your pc screen watching all those anime and reading all those manga. 
uh, that kinda made me sound like a zombieichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:now you can start staring at your pc screen
Dont worry, being a zombie is good, trust me. We get to eat brains.Azurel said:uh, that kinda made me sound like a zombie![]()
so wad are ya doin, Ichi?




I was watching Shuffle! Memories.Azurel said:Brains?? Ewww....
And wad anime was that?
donuts.. again?! gah, that made me think of food. I think I shall go scavenge out something from the kitchen. >.<

Found out the hard way how strict you're with that ruleichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:@Corrupt: Yes, no bashing is allowed here.![]()
.