Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Corrupt said:
Found out the hard way how strict you're with that rule :darn .
The hard way? When have I ever been strict with rules? I only made friendly suggestions. :D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Not you in person, more of an the-staff-at-mh you.

Said somethin' 'bout Anna Nicole Smith's death in the thread dedicated to her and got warned :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
That means we're watching. :D
Well, it's great to see you learn a good lesson from it. :thumbs
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Today for me was pretty fun. In the morning, I woke up, played some tennis till like 5, got sunburned, and plan on watching a movie later. Not too bad of a day.

So what's up everybody else.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I was watching Shuffle! Memories.
My friend came by and gave me a box of donuts. :D
Wasn't "memories" simply a recap of what happened in all the other episodes? I loved Shuffle! btw :3 Such a cute show~! Primula was absolutely adorable
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Yup. Memories is a cheap way to get people to re-watch Shuffle!. But it's always good to see the moe-ness that isPrimula. :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I've heard of moe being used before, but wad does it stand for? the only MOE I know is Ministry Of Education :XD

And I started on His and Her Circumstances. So sweet and funny!! :smile-big
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
I think I'm gonna watch Samurai Champloo all day
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I used to watch Samurai Champloo when it was on Cartoon Network. Foo used to annoy me, though >.> but that ittle squirtrel thing she had was so cute :wtf
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:cussing I spent the whole night downloading this game and I still can't play it. I just keep getting dc :crying This reminds me of another game I tried but couldn't play because my laptop doesn't meet its high performance system requirement. At times like this I wish I had a gaming pc :darn
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
what game is it, azurel? I used to love games like the Sims and stuff on my comp ^^ My bro always plays games like WarCraft and Red Alert though >.>
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hmm.. its called Entropia Universe. It's sorta like virtual universe. Basically, your avatar can hunt, mine or manufacture as a form of profession. There are many skills. Besides that, you can buy a home, invest and tame animals. :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ah ^^ I love those kinds of games. It's cool to be able to manage your person and what they do, like stratagies and stuff ^^ I've played alot of online games like that.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I played Runescape, it was something like that.. well the mining and hunting part.. but I don't really like the graphics. I haven't really tried these kinda virtual life games before, only quests-lvling-killing type of mmorpg. :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Azurel you changed your killua pic... :(
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
And your cats looks adorable, yay! the one on the sig looks sooooo cute (and fat XD). :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
thnx. the one on the sig's name is friskie. he's my fav. cat! :darn

nice cat too by the way. It's DANCING! :smile-big
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Nice cat ^^ though I'm not a cat person.

yes, I change my avy. You missed my Killua? :XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
yay70 said:
thnx. the one on the sig's name is friskie. he's my fav. cat! :darn

nice cat too by the way. It's DANCING! :smile-big
Friskie looks adorable, even with that "gimme food or else" look.
Yep, a friend gave that dancing cat picture. Instantly remind me of Michael from the manga "What's Michael?" :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top