Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
It's not because I'm not eating. I somehow lacking glucose in my body for the past week.

Meh >.>
You guys spam a lot in there >.>
Maybe I should lock my thread for a while :kukuku
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Thanks ichi, I actually did not think about rereading the mangas. Maybe I'll even try to reread FMA. But I definitely need to reread Bleach.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bax said:
Meh >.>
You guys spam a lot in there >.>
Maybe I should lock my thread for a while :kukuku

like that would stop the globals/admins/black Ops from spamming there >.>
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
BlueChild said:
like that would stop the globals/admins/black Ops from spamming there >.>
>.>

<.<

SPAM O.O *gasp* Such a notion is horrendous~!

>.>

<.<

W00t, weird mood today =D Reading good KakashixSakura fics does that to me :D
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eh today was pretty boring, we had to take a test all day, was it boring, but I fell a sleep most of the day, woke up, played UNO with those who finished the test and basically just that. Now I have to study for another test for tomorrow : (, I don't like school anymore.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@LH, kakashi and sakura? really? hmm, come to think of it, I've never read any naruto fanfics. The only pairing I'd support anyway is sasuke and sakura.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I wanna see another version of Saya (from Blood+). That is Saya, right?
Oh. I didn't who she was... i've only watched the first episode of Blood.

A manga about a cat? Interesting... Me go check :smile-big
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
YAY!!!! *hugs monitor* im back! ive missed mh! i guess ive been outta touch for a few days XD i (finnaly) got the paddles to my DDR game in the mail, so everyone in the family has been trying it out. that *points to his loverly x-box* is going to be the way i lose weight. gotta 10\/3 t3h |r0/\/y of it all XD ive also been lvling up my character on runescape, and playing fable again (i seem to be in a live out another person's life-game-mood (fable = rpg, rs = mmorpg) latly *shrugs*)

one of our cats has been out (ran away when the idiot-nazi-cop didnt close our door a few months ago) for a while now, and i keep expecting to see him on the side of the road dead or somthing, but tonight i saw him twice on my front porch. he doesnt like me (i dont blame him) and ran away both times i tried to get him. last week, my grandma saw him in our neibors yard (the day befor a storm droped 3 feet (1 meter) of snow on us, which was followed by temps in the negatives (keep in mine, 0 C = 32 F, so -10 F is closer to -15-25 C) which drove down to neg 20 with windchill, and huge snow dunes popped up. so again, i expected the cat (his name is kotori (little bird (wl already asked why, he (at the time, she) was named after an anime character, but i cant remember the anime (wow, thats a lot of ()'s))))

now, on to my usaully multi attack of spamage!

LadyHatake said:
No I'm pretty sure my brother is clueless about MH *and it will stay that way*

He uses a good computer now, since I just got a laptop (for college)
my compute is stinky poo. it needs a new sound card, new video card, more memory, faster processor, new cd and flopy drives. my mom and my sisters computers (which are identicle) *points upstairs* are for gaming and music when they arnt around. this one *points at screen* is for websurfing, chating on msn (and maybe later, if i ever get up the balls to try to get it to work again, MiRC) arcade games (no working cd drive, little memory, slow computer, and no good video card all = no good games) and t3h pr0n!


BlueChild said:
programs no, UNiversities maybe >.<
i'll call there tomorrow for sure to get more information....one last option came into my mind....if i somehow can manage to sign in as a second year student....then it may be possible to get accepted there >.<
but the chances are low....
and another problem....since i'm a student worker....if i don't get accepted and i'm no student....i'll lose my job >.<
first here, then here:
BlueChild said:
Aww, thanks Azurel! That's really great of you! :hug

i will try other unis if this one doesn't work, just the chances will be lower since this one had the best chances for me. Meh, stupid Germany is too strict :mad
Let's see what the Uni tells me later!
i was wondering if you had considered going to a uni outside germany. you seem to understand and speak english and american (yes, i consider them different) more than well enough, so maybe you could try a uni in the UK, or here in the USA. one good thing about being here is you can always get into a college, then use the credits, and transfer into a college. its more likly for people like me (brilliant, but lazy) to work than regular applying. (and since i keep getting asked this by everyone from europe, a college is like a lesser uni. you get a similar degree from one, but its not as porstigues, or however thats spelt. a lot of people i know are going to get a two year degree from local community colleges, then are going to apply to state unis.)

Azurel said:
Very observant of u :p another version.. you mean my MSN version? :XD I find that version rather.. personal
is it yummy? XD gotta love fanservice XD you should use it here! so i have something to drool over to phr34l< out the homo-phobes (and cause my usaully path of "ehh... wtf is wrong with rabb?") XD

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Next time, get more sleep! :yelling
And yes, eat healthy food. If you got sick, then your Ask Me thread could be lock and i'll have nowhere else to spam. :D
i could be wrong, but im fairly sure everything ending in -ose is a sugar. (this is me remember stuff from a class i had three years ago, where the teach was convinced i must've been cheating) so fruits and meats would be best. although, 8 hours of sleep is always good

bax said:
It's not because I'm not eating. I somehow lacking glucose in my body for the past week.

Meh >.>
You guys spam a lot in there >.>
Maybe I should lock my thread for a while :kukuku
o.o

just for even hinting at that...
*does many handsigns*
slap of the giant fish of doom and old gym shorts no jutsu

:fishslap

since i dont go in the ff very often any more, this thread is like my new den. ill be upset if you close it. and (out of not really having a place to post, not anger) i might not even come to the site for a good long while

LadyHatake said:
>.>

<.<

SPAM O.O *gasp* Such a notion is horrendous~!

>.>

<.<

W00t, weird mood today =D Reading good KakashixSakura fics does that to me :D
ph34r t3h G0d-/\/\0d3 p14y3r in t3h 6r0\/y-d|5l<0 m0d3!!! XD
(trans: beware a mod in a weird mood)
so... can you define good? is it yummy? is it nc-17 with a slash warning? or is it pg-13 writen by an obsessed kakashi fangurl with a sakura cos-play complex? well either way, with that couple, i tend to think its an obsessed kakashi fangurl with a sakura cos-play complex. the question really is whats the rating. and if it is nc-17, send it here XD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
rabb said:
i could be wrong, but im fairly sure everything ending in -ose is a sugar. (this is me remember stuff from a class i had three years ago, where the teach was convinced i must've been cheating) so fruits and meats would be best. although, 8 hours of sleep is always good
Yesh, it is lack of sugar. I eat healthily, the doctor said so. After checking my blood, I was infected with a virus that lessen my stomach capabilities to absorb nutrients properly. ^^;; But, I'm fine now ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Don't worry, rabb. bax wasnt talking about closing this thread. He was talking about his SpamAsk Me Thread, which link is on his sig. :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I thought that's the unofficial spam thread. :D
:o I haven't spam there yet. Maybe one day I shall. :p
LadyHatake said:
W00t, weird mood today =D Reading good KakashixSakura fics does that to me :D
Odd pairing.. I don't support any pairing in Naruto.. cept maybe Shika and Tenmari :s
rabb said:
you should use it here! so i have something to drool over to phr34l< out the homo-phobes (and cause my usaully path of "ehh... wtf is wrong with rabb?") XD
that's not possible, unless you're a girl. :XD
bax said:
After checking my blood, I was infected with a virus that lessen my stomach capabilities to absorb nutrients properly. ^^;; But, I'm fine now ^^
So it was a stomach virus.. well good to hear you're fine now :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Azurel said:
rabb said:
is it yummy? XD gotta love fanservice XD you should use it here! so i have something to drool over to phr34l< out the homo-phobes  (and cause my usaully path of "ehh... wtf is wrong with rabb?") XD
that's not possible, unless you're a girl. :XD

huh? but i thought that killua was a guy....? it was killua you were talking about, right? still, regular fanservice is much better XD post it anyways! we could make a nc-17 rated area for mh XD thatd be fun! (and yummy!)

and how can you not support kiba and hinata? they were made for each other! (and its not very often that i chear against the main character in a love triangle; i really do think kishi is going to have something happen with kiba and hinata)
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
erm.. we weren't talkin about Killua.. it was Saya.. my current avy :XD

and

I dunno any Naruto love triangle coz I don't read the manga.. :s
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i dont even think there is a specific love triangle in Naruto. it is all in peoples heads.

Naruto-Sakura-Sasuke & Kiba-Hinata- Naruto-- these are the triangles i have seen fans talking about.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
But Hinata-Naruto-Sakura-Sasuke.. it's not in our head though. That is really an obvious love erm square :XD

well, a complete square if Sasuke were to somehow like Hinata.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
My favorite Naruto pairing would be Jiraiya/Tsunade :D

rabb: there wont be any nc-17 area anywhere in MH. we want to make this amazing site as a safe and friendly environment for everyone. :D

Azurel: have you read Bleach? :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
rabb: there wont be any nc-17 area anywhere in MH. we want to make this amazing site as a safe and friendly environment for everyone. :D
We already have enough crazy UchihaCest and Sasunaru lovers running around here >.> No need to attract more xD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Azurel: have you read Bleach? :D
Can't say I have. I've only watched it. You should take a look at my list of mangas to read.. it's a looooooooooooooooooooong one. :amuse
 

worm34

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
180
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dang I literally got in trouble today for getting a 89 in all my classes for my progress report, I hate how I'm suppose to be getting like 95 and above, but yeah if I don't improve it, I won't see this place for like 9 weeks : /
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Is 89 your marks each subject? I am not sure about your country, but from where i came from getting 89 is very good already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top