Archived - The Hang Out Thread v. 3 | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It would be around mid-year, baboysai. I wanna see more talking donkey. "are we there yet?" :rofl

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I just hope they pull it off. They did a good jub with part 2- it's rare to make a part 2 that's good. Just hope the magic wouldn't wear off in part 3.

Azurel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
yeah, I mean they are happily together now.. although as ogres.. wad next? happily together as humans? ;)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Maybe there will be little shrek running around and more twisted fairy tales. :D

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually, Fiona's teaching the other fairy tale princess to defnd them selves, since Prince Charming takes over the kingdom >.>

There was an article in the newspaper about it the other day <.<

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory
rabb said:
lmao! ahh, so ur from that new england state, huh? XD i was born in western mass, and i live in ny now. and its amazes me how many people in the west thought new england was a state.

yesterday thrusday (it was yesterday 2 hours ago) i started a hunt for a new job, and earlier today i had my first interveiw XD gotta love it.
but *holds up a map* i live on the western side of this foothill/small mountin called "bignose". the town were the interview was is on the east side. my grand parents live on the northside which is surrounded by more hills and open plains/farmland. the south is the river. so to go there, we took the highway next to the river below bignose, with no problem. on the way back, however, we had to stop at my grandparents x.x i really wish we didnt. i was driving (which i rarly do in winter) and once we got out of town the roads were horrible. the open farmland gave nothing to stop the wind except snow banks, so acroos the road was just all this snow blowing off of the top of the banks. it was whiteout conditions x.x i could barly control the car, as well. at one point i almost ran into a bunch of amish kids when the road was about one car width wide. then when we left (several hours later, as my grandfather can keep going on his stories forever) the roads on the state route back into town were just as bad, and we got stuck behind two plows going between 2 and 3 mph (~3-5 kph) x.x now this is a road no one ever uses, but it took us almost a half hour to go a half mile. fortinatly we were more familar with the back roads, and turn off into one of the roads with tree cover, and thus no snow blowing across the road. my mom tried counting how many cars behind us were still following the plows. she was at 11 and still going when we couldnt see the corner anymore. @.@ the moral of the story: i hate winter.
Speaking of snow. You should see the snow banks here. I live in VT and the snow bank infront of our house almost reaches the second floor of our house! :bkitty The house across the road from mine have their front door covered. your right though winter can suck.... unless your going skiing or other fun snow-stuff you can do.

Azurel said:
well, maybe he wants to try to be a parent :XD does he have any other children?
ehhh... don't know about that. but he does have other children 3 of them in england...
Azurel said:
@rabb you always have such long stories to tell.. and I don't know why I always read them :XD
I agree it was kinda long :XP
kadodo said:
Everyone talking about
shrek 3?

Here is a link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZXVzUQGA4
wow that looks cool!!! :XD I'm gonna go watch it!

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
ah, I'm starting work tomorrow. Dunno how I feel right now. Kinda excited, apprehensive and anxious all at the same time. :amuse I'm going to be attached to the institute of chemical eng science, which is a very good institute and it's under the main research organization. But unfortunately, I don't really like chemistry. :notrust oh well, I must go with an open mind, hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.

so how's everyone else? :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
ah, I'm starting work tomorrow. Dunno how I feel right now. Kinda excited, apprehensive and anxious all at the same time. :amuse I'm going to be attached to the institute of chemical eng science, which is a very good institute and it's under the main research organization. But unfortunately, I don't really like chemistry. :notrust oh well, I must go with an open mind, hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.

Good luck for tomorrow and make sure you get enough rest everyday (after work, that is). :D

I'm currently in the middle of searching my missing cellphone. It suddenly went missing from my desk. :D

Epul

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I'm currently in the middle of searching my missing cellphone. It suddenly went missing from my desk. :D
Did you find it yet? or somebody has stolen it?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Epul said:
Did you find it yet? or somebody has stolen it?
Not yet, and i doubt about anyone stealing it. It's probably hiding from me. :D

Epul

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Not yet, and i doubt about anyone stealing it. It's probably hiding from me. :D
Hahhaha you might be right about that... Things always 'hide' from you when you are looking for it :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Epul said:
Hahhaha you might be right about that... Things always 'hide' from you when you are looking for it :p
Yup, that's why i'm pretending to be not looking for it, eventhough i need to call someone whose number is in my cell.... *sigh*

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
Azurel said:

Good Luck on your new work! I wish I had one so i could earn money! :smile-big
Epul said:
I knew someone who was once looking for their glasses but they were actually wearing it. :rofl

Hope you find your cel though ichimaru_gin. Cellphones are expensive... :blink

Talec

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
yay70 said:
I knew someone who was once looking for their glasses but they were actually wearing it.
That happened to me once. .__.;

There was another time when I awoke from a nap in the car, got out and walked about 20 feet before realizing that I'd left my glasses in the car. I am so observant! (My eyesight's really bad, too...)

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
well... it wasn't me but after that i don't her why should she be looking for her glasses in the first place if she can se well... :p

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
Azurel said:
@rabb you always have such long stories to tell.. and I don't know why I always read them :XD
o.o; i didnt actaully expect anyone to read my rants. i figgered theyd be largly ignored. oh well. i have readers XD and whats with this? u get a cool sounding job, and ur not stoaked about it?! arrrgh! so its tommarow! howd it go?

yay, my sis is a roofer near mount snow, so ive been getting damage reports like that from her XD if we didnt have a roofed porch after the valentines day storm, we wouldve been stuck in, as well. our area got hit worse then the rest of the state.

the glasses thing... i did that just like two weeks ago... i need to get contacts. then at least the constant stinging would let me know they're still in there.

anyone who watches anime needs to watch this: amv hell 3: the motion picture its a 68 min amv... kinda. its several amvs mixed into one. some of them are really well thought of, too. like "hand jibe" with naruto hand signs, the old soviet union anthum (well, it might be the new russian one, i dont know either of them well enough to tell them apart) but the titanic/end of eva xover was genius.

uhhh... ive got a song stuck in my head, and i dont know any of the words ;-;

Azurel

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Starfall said:
good luck
Good luck for tomorrow
yay70 said:
Good Luck on your new work!
thanks guys ^^

Epul said:
Tell me abt it.. I especially hated losing my glasses because I'm like kinda blind, I can't even look for it. :XD
rabb said:
arrrgh! so its tommarow! howd it go?
Well, I spent the whole morning just to get my pass cards done. The building I'm working in is located in an offshore island and it's kinda scary because I'm surrounded by all kinda chemicals and petrochemical so if a whole huge tank of naphtha explodes, the whole island goes boom and I'm dead :XD I spent the whole day touring, had a safety briefing (which everyone just slept through) and some admin work. So I have a locker, shared pc and some lab space. And later on met my supervisor late in the evening. He was a nice chap, somewhat a slacker. Anyway, turns out that I'm working on biodiesel, chemical synthesis.. so yeah, now I have to dig out all my past chemistry notes.. :darn

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Azurel said:
Tell me abt it.. I especially hated losing my glasses because I'm like kinda blind, I can't even look for it. :XDWell, I spent the whole morning just to get my pass cards done. The building I'm working in is located in an offshore island and it's kinda scary because I'm surrounded by all kinda chemicals and petrochemical so if a whole huge tank of naphtha explodes, the whole island goes boom and I'm dead :XD I spent the whole day touring, had a safety briefing (which everyone just slept through) and some admin work. So I have a locker, shared pc and some lab space. And later on met my supervisor late in the evening. He was a nice chap, somewhat a slacker. Anyway, turns out that I'm working on biodiesel, chemical synthesis.. so yeah, now I have to dig out all my past chemistry notes.. :darn
Well that's the whole idea why they put it in an island, if it explodes there'll be minimum casualties. :D
Just kidding, i hope nothing goes wrong. Good luck digging those old chemistry note. Speaking about note, make a mental not to touch anything that says "DO NOT TOUCH" or push any button that says "DO NOT PUSH!" or "PUSH THIS AND WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!111". :XD

Status
Not open for further replies.