- Joined
- Nov 5, 2006
- Messages
- 1,519
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
baboysai said:@yay, KEEP FIREFOX. Firefox rules! I've been using it for three years now.
I guess I'll keep it for now. A lot say it's good! It's treating me nicely right now... I wonder what'll happen if I use it long enough...Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:You never tried Firefox? You should. It's awesome.
Your really busyAzurel said:It's keeping me really busy. I wake up at 6 every morning, go to work, end at 5.30pm, reach home at 7pm, do some prep work and reading up for the next day and sleep at midnight. I can't even browse here much.
and how's firefox? I've never tried it before..
@rabb you are shooting down zombies? In that case, I wonder if ichi is dead![]()
What's your job by the way Azurel? my comment about firefox is up there.
Zombies? what zombies...?







)
You can still catch up with the episodes once you get the to use the comp. though. I know this site 