Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
me_soara said:
Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic* :(
I hope you started learning soon enough xD?
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
bax said:
And for some updates. Eerr.. I will have an extra knee rehab test on 27th, right on the day before my birthday :o Oh.. I'm sure I'll pass the test. just another Cooper test. No worries I guess. But to have the idea of there is a possibility to need to undergo another surgery, doesn't make me feel good at all :(
:o :o wad's wrong with your knee? ur kneecaps fall off? :P
Shadeninja said:
Hi I'm new. I'm allowed to spam here right? I'm not gonna get infracted or banned?
hello there shadeninja ^^
Raseru said:
Anyhoo, what's up people? (lol, Death Note OP 2. I don't mind that song)
I'm still thinking which color should i get.. white or black nike tuhon.. :XD so far the votes are 3-1 in favor of white. :amuse
me_soara said:
Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic* :(
sounds tough >.< good luckies!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
me_soara said:
Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic* :(
Good luck on your finals, me_soara :amuse

Azurel said:
:o :o wad's wrong with your knee? ur kneecaps fall off? :P
Yes, bax's kneecaps fell off :noworry Just kidding! He had a knee injury, but the details are in his spam-infested thread. You'll have go through pages before you find the answer there.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ayah said:
Yes, bax's kneecaps fell off :noworry Just kidding! He had a knee injury, but the details are in his spam-infested thread. You'll have go through pages before you find the answer there.
Maybe someone can clear up that for us xD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Azurel said:
:o :o wad's wrong with your knee? ur kneecaps fall off? :P
I was in a rugby match against Hong Kong that time. To cut the long story short, my already injured left knee caught in a stampede. Meh, I collapsed in the middle of the field because of the pain. Next thing I know, I woke up in the hospital with the surgery already done.

My cartilages and ligamens suffered greatly. [br]Posted on: March 12, 2007, 02:11:29 PM_________________________________________________
Ayah said:
He had a knee injury, but the details are in his spam-infested thread.
:sweat
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Raseru said:
Aaah... my brain hurts... at least I'm finally done with it... *collapses on keyboard*

I feel like some Shippuuden now... but I'll have to wait
Well, but at least you've finished your physics, feels good isnt it? :D

me_soara said:
Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic* :(
Good luck on your finals! :thumbs

Azurel said:
^^ I'm still thinking which color should i get.. white or black nike tuhon.. :XD so far the votes are 3-1 in favor of white. :amuse
make that 4-1 on the white nike. :D

bax said:
It is spam infested. :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:
It is spam infested. :D
and who is well responsible for that? >.>


meh, i finally managed to post here again xD it's really been some time now >.>

Well, as for the news about changing uni....i finally got rejected for Biology AND english >__<
the other uni in this area dropped any single studies for teaching purpose, so all the students came to this uni. They expected 600 applicants, and 1200 applied for a university place there >____<
That caused the required averages to go up alot...and since my average wasn't too great, i got rejected for both. As if that's not enough, the guy who gave me information at the uni told me something wrong...i can't start chemistry as a first-semester in the summer semester >__<
so...my options are now:
~ praying to somehow get accepted as a second semester for chemistry with teaching purpose (would be good)
~ maybe getting accepted as a chemistry bachelor 2nd-semester....(would be an option, but i would hate that >__<)
~ waste that semester, pay the 500€ and only do the educational stuff that i need anyway for teaching purpose (wasting 500€ = bad, need to pay them myself)
~ waste this semester, but sign up for water science next winter semester (that doesn't sound too bad, but has it's disadvantages of course)
~ look for a nice bridge to find a nice place where i can stay the rest of my life

plus the new uni is unable to answer my questions, since they are completely overworked with all those new applicants -______-
gonna make phone-call-terror tomorrow until i get my questions answered >.<

erm, well. sorry for that >.>


i won't be around too much the following weeks >__<
my scedule is quite packed, and i'm away for the weekend again (sorry Gin ;____; )


anyway...how is everyone else? :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
That's ok, Blue. I just hope you'll get that uni trouble sorted out soon. If they give you any trouble, send those spiked volleyballs at them. :D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
worm34 said:
Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while might as well today, so yeah 2007 has been a sort of terrible year for me. 3 of my pets died basically each month, which is terrible, like a curse. 2007=sucks. I've also been busy with tons of homework lately, thankfully it's spring break so I'm glad.
:wtf I'll be really depressed if my kitties die (especially the white one)!
Here :comfort

And oh yes! Today in my school there was 140+ students absent. It was quieter than usual and in all of my classes there was at least 5 mixing! There was even 9 at one class. There's only 800 something students in my school kinda small place... But i hope I don't get sick too.... :oh That'd be bad! :bkitty
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
yay70 said:
And oh yes! Today in my school there was 140+ students absent. It was quieter than usual and in all of my classes there was at least 5 mixing! There was even 9 at one class. There's only 800 something students in my school kinda small place... But i hope I don't get sick too.... :oh That'd be bad! :bkitty
140 students are absent? :o what happened to them? What kind of sickness? I hope you won't get sick too, yay.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I don't really know what kind it is... but i think its the cold, and flu mixed all together. All i know everyones coughing. Even the ones that went to school are sick. My sister has a viral infection right now and one my classmates is think about having her tonsils removed... :oh
I hope it's not mono though... I heard that, that's going around too.

basically a mixture of illnesses that causes coughing and has cold-like symptoms i gues... :oh
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
That's pretty scary....
I hope you don't get sick too yay70... I am quite surprise that after all that, school is still allowed to be opened.
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
I miss this board! *cries*
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
I tried to shout, but can't :)...
That shoutbox does look interesting to me...

Anyways, back on-line, I'm soooo glad!!!
 

ALKHHKLA

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 27, 2006
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Love the new setup so much more sophisticated looking :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hehe still getting used to the system... looking for your old threads is really tough! *cries*
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
hehe still getting used to the system... looking for your old threads is really tough! *cries*
yeah that's the first thing I noticed :XD I can't find the "new replies to your post" which help me keep track of my posts. But overall, the layout is still the same. Can't wait to try the multi-quote function! We can have a quote fest! :woo

It's good to be back :love MH
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Wow, I'm late as usual. I just love the new look. It's the old look with the side menu with the new look. :D

I still miss the unread post, but i'm subscribing to every thread in the General Section so i'll still have the unread post. :D

Anyway, I just finished the deadline for one of my work. I'll be spending some time here tonight before taking a break later. I'll start working on the other project tomorrow. :D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
You can always click the "New Posts" button at the top of the page ^^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
You can always click the "New Posts" button at the top of the page ^^
In addition, if you guys have clicked New Posts, thread titles in bold are those threads that you haven't read yet (either a new thread or a new reply). Thread titles that are not in bold are threads you have read AND hasn't gotten a new reply.

yeah that's the first thing I noticed :XD I can't find the "new replies to your post" which help me keep track of my posts. But overall, the layout is still the same. Can't wait to try the multi-quote function! We can have a quote fest! :woo

It's good to be back :love MH
This is multi-quote at work! :D Too bad it puts the recent quote on top. For those who don't know how to make it work, what I did was click multi-quote in Azurel and bax's posts, then pressed post reply to see the quotes inside the reply box. It feels weird to see the post reply button on the left instead of the right.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top