- Joined
- Mar 31, 2006
- Messages
- 5,646
- Reaction score
- 561
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I hope you started learning soon enough xD?me_soara said:Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic*![]()
I hope you started learning soon enough xD?me_soara said:Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic*![]()
bax said:And for some updates. Eerr.. I will have an extra knee rehab test on 27th, right on the day before my birthdayOh.. I'm sure I'll pass the test. just another Cooper test. No worries I guess. But to have the idea of there is a possibility to need to undergo another surgery, doesn't make me feel good at all
![]()
wad's wrong with your knee? ur kneecaps fall off? :Phello there shadeninja ^^Shadeninja said:Hi I'm new. I'm allowed to spam here right? I'm not gonna get infracted or banned?
I'm still thinking which color should i get.. white or black nike tuhon..Raseru said:Anyhoo, what's up people? (lol, Death Note OP 2. I don't mind that song)
so far the votes are 3-1 in favor of white. 
sounds tough >.< good luckies!me_soara said:Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic*![]()
Good luck on your finals, me_soarame_soara said:Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic*![]()

Yes, bax's kneecaps fell offAzurel said:![]()
wad's wrong with your knee? ur kneecaps fall off? :P
Just kidding! He had a knee injury, but the details are in his spam-infested thread. You'll have go through pages before you find the answer there.
Maybe someone can clear up that for us xDAyah said:Yes, bax's kneecaps fell offJust kidding! He had a knee injury, but the details are in his spam-infested thread. You'll have go through pages before you find the answer there.
I was in a rugby match against Hong Kong that time. To cut the long story short, my already injured left knee caught in a stampede. Meh, I collapsed in the middle of the field because of the pain. Next thing I know, I woke up in the hospital with the surgery already done.Azurel said:![]()
wad's wrong with your knee? ur kneecaps fall off? :P
Ayah said:He had a knee injury, but the details are in his spam-infested thread.

Well, but at least you've finished your physics, feels good isnt it?Raseru said:Aaah... my brain hurts... at least I'm finally done with it... *collapses on keyboard*
I feel like some Shippuuden now... but I'll have to wait

Good luck on your finals!me_soara said:Operative surgery..... finals tomorrow..... *panic*![]()
make that 4-1 on the white nike.Azurel said:^^ I'm still thinking which color should i get.. white or black nike tuhon..so far the votes are 3-1 in favor of white.
![]()

It is spam infested.bax said:

and who is well responsible for that? >.>Ichimaru Gin n Tonic said:It is spam infested.![]()


worm34 said:Hey everyone, haven't posted in a while might as well today, so yeah 2007 has been a sort of terrible year for me. 3 of my pets died basically each month, which is terrible, like a curse. 2007=sucks. I've also been busy with tons of homework lately, thankfully it's spring break so I'm glad.
I'll be really depressed if my kitties die (especially the white one)!
That'd be bad! 
140 students are absent?yay70 said:And oh yes! Today in my school there was 140+ students absent. It was quieter than usual and in all of my classes there was at least 5 mixing! There was even 9 at one class. There's only 800 something students in my school kinda small place... But i hope I don't get sick too....That'd be bad!
![]()
what happened to them? What kind of sickness? I hope you won't get sick too, yay.


...

yeah that's the first thing I noticedhehe still getting used to the system... looking for your old threads is really tough! *cries*
I can't find the "new replies to your post" which help me keep track of my posts. But overall, the layout is still the same. Can't wait to try the multi-quote function! We can have a quote fest! 
MH



In addition, if you guys have clicked New Posts, thread titles in bold are those threads that you haven't read yet (either a new thread or a new reply). Thread titles that are not in bold are threads you have read AND hasn't gotten a new reply.You can always click the "New Posts" button at the top of the page ^^
This is multi-quote at work!yeah that's the first thing I noticedI can't find the "new replies to your post" which help me keep track of my posts. But overall, the layout is still the same. Can't wait to try the multi-quote function! We can have a quote fest!
It's good to be backMH
Too bad it puts the recent quote on top. For those who don't know how to make it work, what I did was click multi-quote in Azurel and bax's posts, then pressed post reply to see the quotes inside the reply box. It feels weird to see the post reply button on the left instead of the right.