Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Two shootings in a week!!!! :blink Somebody really has to put a stop to this. How on earth did these students get their hands on those guns anyway? is it really that easy to get guns in America??
Pretty much :/ a lot of time parents have them (why they have them, I'm not entirely sure) and they don't lock them up. Or, even if they do lock them up the kids know where the key is
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey guys!!!

So, my MH Idol entry might be delayed. :sweat My landlord came back to AK on Thursday and told us that she needs to move back into this house on November 1st so we have to move! (again... we only moved here at the end of January.) However, I went on Craigslist.com and found a nice place near my new job but in the countryside area of Palmer with a GREAT view of the mountains that we viewed last night. The place was great and the owners let us sign a lease right there without having to do any apps or paperwork or anything. (LUCKY! :XD)

Anyway... since I have to move in a month, I may not have time to do it until later. :XD (Assuming any of you guys actually do it too. :kukuku

I am off to work! I will be back tonight! Love ya all! :glomp
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

!!!!!! What!!!???? are you one of those who think that the video games are the fault of every decadent aspect of our society??!??!?!?!?!?!
Well not not only video games but humans are the faulty for everything wrong in the world, I know that everything we do will eventually come to nothing...Its just something i think about soemtimes.
i wouldn't mind *slices off zwi's head*
Lol. I bet you woudnt mind slicing anyone's head!

if he gets to be an admin, i get to be a mod. :oh
Fine if i become admin(like that will ever happen :amuse) you can be mod! :darn
errr, english please?


Zwivix is going to be the host?? :blink You should try to perform something too zwivix. :XD
Now that I think of it I can be one of the sepical guest in the show. You know some of those sometimes washed-up singers that want to get in the spotlight again...


You're going to whip us all.. :darn
Yes, yes, I am and its gonna be a great show for the public. Or would you guys prefer a burning at the stake?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

long tome no see, pirate... when was the last time you logged in?
probably not that long ago but it sure as hell feels like it >_>
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

probably not that long ago but it sure as hell feels like it >_>
Hey Pirate! I need your help...Can you start up my thread again...I'm alone....I get scared when im alone! :darn
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey guys!!!

So, my MH Idol entry might be delayed. :sweat My landlord came back to AK on Thursday and told us that she needs to move back into this house on November 1st so we have to move! (again... we only moved here at the end of January.) However, I went on Craigslist.com and found a nice place near my new job but in the countryside area of Palmer with a GREAT view of the mountains that we viewed last night. The place was great and the owners let us sign a lease right there without having to do any apps or paperwork or anything. (LUCKY! :XD)
Cool!! You're so lucky gigi nee~chan!! :amuse I feel happy for you too. :amuse And congratz for your new house gigi nee~chan! :amuse And with nice view and near your job too?? Cool!! :gigglebunny I bet the scenery is so beautiful there. :amuse

Anyway... since I have to move in a month, I may not have time to do it until later. :XD (Assuming any of you guys actually do it too. :kukuku
:XD Maybe rabb or zwivix will probably do it. :p

I am off to work! I will be back tonight! Love ya all! :glomp
Good luck with work gigi nee~chan. :amuse

Now that I think of it I can be one of the sepical guest in the show. You know some of those sometimes washed-up singers that want to get in the spotlight again...
Sepical guest? :blink What is it?? :blink And are you going to do the sing and perform too zwivix? :XD

Yes, yes, I am and its gonna be a great show for the public. Or would you guys prefer a burning at the stake?
Burning at stake?? :blink Count me out zwivix. :darn I guess i'll be watching you all from my seat only. :XD

Hey Pirate! I need your help...Can you start up my thread again...I'm alone....I get scared when im alone! :darn
What happened to your thread zwivix? :blink
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

:XD Maybe rabb or zwivix will probably do it. :p
Do what? What am I going to do?...Me confused?!


Sepical guest? :blink What is it?? :blink And are you going to do the sing and perform too zwivix? :XD
Yes, people think i should participate and not only be the host...

Burning at stake?? :blink Count me out zwivix. :darn I guess i'll be watching you all from my seat only. :XD
Well dont worry its only for the judges that go crazy and make the host look bad.


What happened to your thread zwivix? :blink
Nothing. Nothing happened...thats the problem I just wanted to have my thread to be like the mods thread...but i guess that not gonna happen at the moment.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well not not only video games but humans are the faulty for everything wrong in the world, I know that everything we do will eventually come to nothing...Its just something i think about soemtimes.
Yeah I agree with you there....it is humans that make mistakes....parents are putting all the blame on video games cause they just won't admit they are partly to be blamed....
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well, looks like everyone's gearin' up for the Idol contest. And i've talked one of my friend into recording my singing the next time we go to a karaoke club. :XD

I've been sleeping all day on Saturday and Sunday, well not all day. i left my place to to hangout with my friends in both afternoon and i did teach too. Hmm...
Oh well, i've slept for a week now! :D
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hello people :D
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hello DuckyDreamer! good to see you decided to drop by :XD
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hehe thanks :P
i love your avatar by the way :)
The get backers are pretty awesome!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hi DuckyDreamer! :D
Feel free to hangout here and have a good time. *Gives cookies and milk to DuckyDreamer*
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@DuckyDreamers- thanks. :) You like getbackers too?
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

indeed i do! ;)
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yaay!! :jbya so, anything interesting happen to you lately?
Btw, been to the fun forum? it is a good place to chill out and play some games :p
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

helloooooo everyone :amuse

what a fun weekend, my cousin got married yesterday! so that was fun, hanging out with all my cousins and plenty of people I didn't know but were cool anyway :XD

but now....I have so much work to do :darn oh well :amuse

and hi DuckyDreamer!! :hug
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

@ epul: actually i have been to the fun forum i love it there :)
nothing interesting has really happened to me..only school and homework but i did get a new video game.. my cousin got me a gamecube for Christmas 2 years ago and it only came with 2 games. So i brushed off the dust and started renting some games. In the end i bought a new game 4 days ago.


helloooooo everyone :amuse

what a fun weekend, my cousin got married yesterday! so that was fun, hanging out with all my cousins and plenty of people I didn't know but were cool anyway :XD

but now....I have so much work to do :darn oh well :amuse

and hi DuckyDreamer!! :hug
hi PaperYomiko!!

ooo cool you went to a wedding that must have been soo much fun :) im glad that your weekend was exciting :amuse
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top