- Joined
- Jul 20, 2007
- Messages
- 201
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7
This semester I'm doing fine... a lot of work though... I'm getting 90 - 94, which i think is translated to A- or something like that, right?...
but the las year was hell, I had a teacher who always putted 40 out of 100, but not only to me... to many other persons too... I was lucky to not fail that subject (I really don't know how i did it...), but 3 classmates were not that lucky and they had to repeat the year...
What pisses me more about that teacher is that, the other group of the generation had another one for the same subject and none of them failed...
This semester I'm doing fine... a lot of work though... I'm getting 90 - 94, which i think is translated to A- or something like that, right?...
but the las year was hell, I had a teacher who always putted 40 out of 100, but not only to me... to many other persons too... I was lucky to not fail that subject (I really don't know how i did it...), but 3 classmates were not that lucky and they had to repeat the year...
What pisses me more about that teacher is that, the other group of the generation had another one for the same subject and none of them failed...
stupid animations that ive made their under the first 2 spoilers .......pls enjoy
i know!!!
i used to always finish my homework at school or before seven o'clock. but if you see the subjects i'm taking you'll see why...





Congragulaitons chef. Pirate what is your favorite dish to cook?