Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hi again, everybody! Yesterday was awesome! There's so much great food and met all my cousins, but i forgot to take any pictures since i was too busy trying every food, cakes and cookies. I got home at 9pm and went to sleep for 13hrs straight. :XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hey guys. just thought i'd tell ya all why i havnt been posting. i'm visiting my sister's family in southern vermont, so i havnt been on the computer too much. right now i am because everyone is either asleep, gone to pick up my nephew from a sleep over/party, or on the phone, so i dont mind using the computer. I'll be back later tonight. ta XD

my neice WILL turn into an otaku XD weither my sister likes it or not. I was watching anime with her last night, and her desktop picture is of tohru honda XDand i had nothing to do with that.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

We all thought you've been eaten by a giant moth, rabb. Glad too see you back here. :D
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

rabb, pardon my ignorance, but who's Torhu Honda from? Oh, and welcome back Gin and Rabb.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hell yeah! finally vacation, no work for a while!! binge drinkin n playin guitar all the way :XD
 

DuckyDreamer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hey people!
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey you!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hey guys, please just try to remember that our forum rules for spam still apply here (including too short/one-line spam) even though we might be a little more relaxed about it in this thread :amuse

Well since people say I think like Light from Death Note then yes that could be a possibility, only if she is willing to use the Death Note for me so near and mello wont suspect me!
I thought the Death Note was used to kill people :blink I have no reason to kill anyone, nor would I ever want to :noworry

There's so much great food and met all my cousins, but i forgot to take any pictures since i was too busy trying every food, cakes and cookies.
what?! you didn't take pictures?!?! :yelling well, that's ok, I never do either. I just count on everyone else to take them and email them to me :XD

my neice WILL turn into an otaku XD weither my sister likes it or not. I was watching anime with her last night, and her desktop picture is of tohru honda XDand i had nothing to do with that.
good luck with that :thumbs (turning your niece into an otaku, I mean ^^)

and hope to see you back around here soon :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

impel, she is from Fruits Basket.

what i didnt mention (since i was on my sister's computer, which they monitor so the know what their kids are doing) is that she had dissobeyed her bedtime just to watch bleach and blood + with me. waited til her mom and step dad went to bed, waited another half hour or so then came back donw. and she's reading some manga... i cant remember the name... angel something....

@ ichi, a giant moth? :blink like in aqua teen hunger force? well, it's better than having their eggs in my belly, i guess.... and i guess i should be happy you guys even noticed i was gone, right? :amuse
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hi again, everybody! Yesterday was awesome! There's so much great food and met all my cousins, but i forgot to take any pictures since i was too busy trying every food, cakes and cookies. I got home at 9pm and went to sleep for 13hrs straight. :XD
I guess that you bring some tupperware or sumthing to take home that foods right :jk
Sleep for 13 hrs?! After you woke up, did you get some hang over or what :blink

hey guys. just thought i'd tell ya all why i havnt been posting. i'm visiting my sister's family in southern vermont, so i havnt been on the computer too much. right now i am because everyone is either asleep, gone to pick up my nephew from a sleep over/party, or on the phone, so i dont mind using the computer. I'll be back later tonight. ta XD

my neice WILL turn into an otaku XD weither my sister likes it or not. I was watching anime with her last night, and her desktop picture is of tohru honda XDand i had nothing to do with that.
Hey rab :hug welcome back in this wildest thread...:darn
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

my brain is all over the place.

feels like a car was dropped on my head.

vacation plan part one complete! :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I thought the Death Note was used to kill people :blink I have no reason to kill anyone, nor would I ever want to :noworry
It is but I will have you use it for me. I will conquer you and have you as my puppet! Mawahahahahahah!
my brain is all over the place.

feels like a car was dropped on my head.

vacation plan part one complete! :XD
Lol. I'll make you feel better....:chair. Thats what you get..comon the only way not to get a hang over is to stay drunk 24/7! Next time listen to me!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Zwivix said:
Lol. I'll make you feel better..... Thats what you get..comon the only way not to get a hang over is to stay drunk 24/7! Next time listen to me!
Of course! when you are so drunk whole day, most likely you'll be out stone cold then get a hangover :kukuku
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Of course! when you are so drunk whole day, most likely you'll be out stone cold then get a hangover :kukuku
Yea...at first when your drinking you think it's worth it, but in the end it doesnt even matter cause you get a horrible headache, want a lot of water, and yell at anyone that gets near you (at least thats me...)
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hahaha...actually when i know i drink too much, i'm in really deep shit with hangover and the worst is the puking....and no, i'm too wasted to scream at anyone near. Rather, I would want someone to be near to bring me water... yattayattayatta to more hangovers!
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Hahaha...actually when i know i drink too much, i'm in really deep shit with hangover and the worst is the puking....and no, i'm too wasted to scream at anyone near. Rather, I would want someone to be near to bring me water... yattayattayatta to more hangovers!
Have you ever gotten so thirsty that you would drink any kind of water?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Whats up yall Im back. To be honest I dont like that many types of Alcohal. There are a few that taste good but i for the most part hate vodka and beer sucks. Well thats just me.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Whats up yall Im back. To be honest I dont like that many types of Alcohal. There are a few that taste good but i for the most part hate vodka and beer sucks. Well thats just me.
Lol. That would kind of make sense since your just 15!...if that is your real age. :notrust.

If you think beer sucks then does that mean that you didnt first drink beer,but something else, or did you drink it but hated it soo much that you never wanted to taste it again!

Anyway not so sound like the Drink Drunk Thread.

How was your weekend?

Are you planning anything for Halloween?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Whats up Zwivx. Yeah i really am 15. I did'nt really like beer too much. I grew up in neihborhoods with alot of drug activity and most of us did'nt have any real positive older role models so its not uncommon to have smoked weed or sip on some Old English.
I think the first thing I ever drank was like some Captain Morgan or Grey Goose I dont remember. It was real strong thats probally one of the reasons im not tooo crazy about alchohal. Im trying to stay free of any drugs so I dont really mess with any of that stuff even at parties I try not to do anything too stupid.
Well speaking of age I turn 16 on thursday. My weekend was straight cuz Some of the family came over and they remembered my birthday was coming so I got some cash. Got a description of the awsomeness of colledge from my cousin whose a freshman at Johnson and Wales.
Ill probally go to a party on halloween.
What about you?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

It is but I will have you use it for me. I will conquer you and have you as my puppet! Mawahahahahahah!


Lol. I'll make you feel better....:chair. Thats what you get..comon the only way not to get a hang over is to stay drunk 24/7! Next time listen to me!
oi, that would cost a alot, im not rich y'know -_-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top