Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

that's what my friend told me. there's like the 20-30 dollar ones at Dick's or something. i've tried playing lacrosse in gym before. it was hard picking up the ball... :D i'll also have to buy those 'sleet' shoes... is that what u call'em i know they end with -eet... :sweat
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

They're cleats, Lil :XD

Those you can buy pretty cheap too, but I wouldn't recommend it. You want a pair that will be comfortable and made well, so you don't get injuries. I always had a lot of trouble with shin splits, pulled hamstrings, blisters, and other common runner's injuries, and a lot of it was due to my cleats not being supportive enough for all the running I was doing in them. I would suggest getting one of Adidas's good pair of soccer cleats. Their Copa's were the best cleats I ever had :amuse
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

alright i'll take note of that. thnx

seems like i have to go shopping this weekend! :XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

With all due respect, GK, this is a bit of an understatement :noworry

Do you have any idea how nervous I was all day yesterday?! :shakefist :XD
No. I wasn't watching you through your window, so I guess I didn't see you pacing all day :oh

Yup...well, Schilling's pitching Game 6 again, and you know what happened the last time he pitched Game 6 of the ALCS....the stuff of epic legend that all of New England (besides rabb's traitorous relatives) will be telling their children at bedtime until the end of the world :amuse
You know, I had no idea that the Indians actually got Beckett's ex-girlfriend to sing the Anthem the other night. That was such a dirty trick xD

Though, it didn't seem to bother Beckett. :noworry

Yeah, Schilling, it'll be fun to see how he does. :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

sleets XD well it does sound better than cleats. but either way they are cool. nice little spikes... but i hated lacrosse. so hard to catch and aim the ball... I'm better at baseball, but i hated playing that sport, too. i like ones where i don't have to use anything to control the ball, like soccer and football. hockey is the only real exception to that.

so you guys think the sox can pull out the big win?

oh and ichi... since you always have kakashi sig and avas... does that mean lady hatake is your lady? :p soz, couldnt help XD
 
Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

I'm not Ichi xD

I'm GK :p

And LadyHatake and I did have a fling for a while :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Indeed we did~~~ It was fun while it lasted XD

in other news: I'm back =DDD And I did well on my bio test, so YAY for blocking myself from coming here XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

No. I wasn't watching you through your window, so I guess I didn't see you pacing all day :oh
You better not have been, that's stalkerish kinds of stuff :notrust

Anyway, I wasn't at home, I was on campus all day :XD

so you guys think the sox can pull out the big win?
Believe!!! :yelling There is no room for doubt!! :shakefist

*so very nervous all over again for tonight*

IAnd I did well on my bio test, so YAY for blocking myself from coming here XD
congrats!! :amuse I'm very impressed with your willpower there, I can't say I have the same self discipline :darn
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Well, I was at a local fair yesterday, and those are always interesting...lots of fried stuff...large turkey legs...deep-fried twinkies...fat women wearing what appears to be maternal lingerie. All in all interesting.

Anyone else here know what I'm talking about?
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

sorry gk x.x see, thats why i avoid posting at 2 in the morning x.x either that or i was just being dislexic... part of it is confussing names x.x why couldnt it just be numbers like other people in my family? but then again, if i had that, then my math and science grades wouldve sucked, so i guess letters and names aren't too bad.... *realizes hes going on about nothing and shuts up about it*

hows this for ironic? commercial on [as] right now is talking about how good the rookies are and how they cant lose... and they just lost by 10 points XD so one more, then on to the world series xD these wins remind me alot of our last world series win. maybe wining from the brink is how we work best...

so you two were sweet on each other? thats so kawaii :p

impel, who is that in ur ava? it looks like John Howard... but with a little more hair...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

hows this for ironic? commercial on [as] right now is talking about how good the rookies are and how they cant lose... and they just lost by 10 points XD so one more
the Rockies weren't playing though, we were playing Cleveland, rabb :p

pay more attention!! :yelling

oh guys, guess what I did this weekend? I actually cleaned my kitchen!! *feels very productive and proud* I even cleaned out all the old smelly stuff from the fridge that appeared to be hosting new species of life... :barf now I just have to clean the rest of this place, but that can wait for another weekend. Who knows what's lurking under those mounds of dirty laundry :s
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Cleaveland has a baseball team? :blink XD w/e. there are only two teams i care about in baseball, the sox and the d-backs. other teams... well i dont really care enough about baseball to keep track of other teams...

will my appearing to look like an idiot know no bounds this week?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

what do you mean, appearing to look like an idiot? :p

Ohio has in fact two baseball teams, the Cleveland Indians in the AL and the Cincinnati Reds in the NL. It's excusable if you didn't know about the Reds, but the Indians you should know about :noworry Haven't you ever seen Major League? :XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

yomiko...

:wtf

:scry

no, i havnt. i dont like most commedies... andi knew that ohio had two football teams... and that both of them got crushed by the pats... but i dont know jack sh*t about baseball.

hey, how long have you been blue now?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

oh dear, you really should see it though, it's a classic :XD and start educating yourself about baseball, then!! don't live in ignorance!! :shakefist

ahem....anyway, you gonna watch the Pats tomorrow? I've got my Bruschi jersey ready :nuts

and where is everyone else?! come back here people, or this thread's gonna turn into the New England Sports Thread!! :yelling


and just since today, rabb ^^ it still looks kinda funny to mee :blink
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

oh good, then i didnt miss it by too long :p congrats.

and i'll watch if i can. i dont always get to see the game. in fact most of the time i cant. as for this thread turning into a new england thread... who cares? its better that way! XD

(and i happen to like ignorance. its fun, painless, and generally blissful. and i dont really like baseball. i only cheer for my home teams. az, and boston.)

so will this be the... 6th straight win? i've lost track...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

nooooo, the 7th straight!!!! :whoo we're 6-0, and Miami's 0-6 :smile-big

you should definitely watch it if you can. We're looking sooo good this year, and seeing Brady and Moss playing together is just crazy :nuts
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

i dont thinks its that we're doing any better than we usaully are... we just havnt had any real compitition. i thought that the cowboys would be a good game... but my god, they were playing horribly....

know what'd be sweet? if the pats were the first team to ever win the superbowl four years in a row.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

Yo!!! wassup everyone?? Just came back from holiday. Had a really good time and eat some really good food too :XD
Oh yeah, I have exams in one week time too.....
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The Hang Out Thread v. 7

welcome back, what kind of food did ya have n where did ya go? :blink
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top