- Joined
- Jun 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,094
- Reaction score
- 312
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
helppp meee anyone,.. i was attacked by three female zombiesss
@PY
hey let me add your MSN yoo LOL
@PY
hey let me add your MSN yoo LOL
nooooo!!!! attack of the killer homicidal archives!!!!! :yellin
That's good Py, Bagus bagusterima kasih![]()
now I'll have more time to talk to you on msn![]()

you're the General Zombie, and you need my protection....![]()
yeah since youre good at yelling, smacking, and
You listen that Obxist, no smacking at meObxist!!! no smacking people!!

that's what I do!!![]()
PY Which side are are you on
Just kidding![]()
clean sweats Yeah, i'm done with that bunch of archieves, that's why i can anoyed PYWelcome back hime!So you've done your work hime? ^^
PY 


...They stayed behind on planet Krypton...right?![]()
I don't want to be enemies 
Screw you for your fast connection![]()

If you would come on MSN once in a while, that might change!How ya doin', man? XD Long time no chat. xD



Where's everyone?!!! I want to join the mudfightsmack too!!![]()
i was
nooooooo!!!!!!!Yeah, i'm done with that bunch of archieves, that's why i can anoyed PYPY
![]()


Nami~!!!!!Where's everyone?!!! I want to join the mudfightsmack too!!![]()

awwww....I like both universes, DZI take it Pyomy-chan is a DC fan?I don't want to be enemies
![]()


really? my headchef only works 8 am to 4 pm mon - fri >_>Our head chef works everyday from 8 am to around midnight or later =P
And the first head chef we had at the restaurant got fired because he came in late, drunk, and walked around the kitchen/dining room pouring alcohol everywhere XD
never done it nor have i seen it been done.what?![]()
*looks over at pirate...*

aww.. okay. he just needs a hugLil, don't mind CeZ, he was just being himself =P the phrases "DEATH" and "OMGLOLZFAGS" and other mean-sounding things are normal for him (and other Zarosaki members) but he's a sweetie on th inside <3

And anyone with the status above Full Member is breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, or snack. Depending on the time i ambush those people.![]()
PY! ichi's one the move!!! 
No you can't. since in this thread, there so may variation of humankind in here like cruznik, zombie. Penpen lovers![]()
![]()
you haven't been in HO for a whileHeya guys i'm back after drowned with bunch of papers and archieves, Do you guys missed me?![]()
what's up? 3 female zombies? i thought sakura was the only one?helppp meee anyone,.. i was attacked by three female zombiesss

Nami!Where's everyone?!!! I want to join the mudfightsmack too!!![]()
what mud fight? what does DZ stand for?awwww....I like both universes, DZ
but Batman's my favorite![]()

hmm...that's a better question to ask Ichi....just don't let him eat you@PY
hey whats the newest series of batman? its been a long time since the last time i read batman,.. i am reading about new batman (young one), but lost my interest LOL


no worries!! he won't be eating anyone, newbie or full members, as long as I'm around!!!PY! ichi's one the move!!!
![]()



obxist said:i was raped by 3 female zombies,.. nooo helpppp meee Nami-Sama !!

awww~Lilium!!
Remember, PY is the best sister that you are going to get here!
Let's hide behind her! She'll protect us!!!!


Velvet and PY is her companions LOL3 female zombies? i thought sakura was the only one?![]()
yeah if its a female, but its zombies LOL,.. >,<Lilium!!
A lot of people will want to be in your position ^^
*rereads again* Hmmm...zombies, maybe not, but if its vampires i"ll help you!