Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I had too much sushi tonight. A friend of mine was having his 30th birthday party and we went to a sushi restaurant and we eat and eat and eat. I never saw so much salmon sashimi in my life. :XD
suuuuuuuushiiiii~ :nuts

I myself am craving falafel for dinner :drool

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi~ I see I don't need to worry about anyone's brains being eaten at the moment, since Ichi is so full of sushi :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm starvingggggggggggggggggggggg~~


And hi =D I'm back, for a little while =D I had multiple exams this week, hence me being gone the past two weeks >.>
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hope they went well! :amuse Exams are no fun at all :darn
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My psych exam went fantastic =) I got a 95% I took my bio one this morning. He hasn't posted my grade yet, but I *think* I did okay. And I had a US History paper due on wednesday, which I completely BS'd and still got a B on =D
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
wow... :oh looks like i'm not the only one busy in school right now :D only 3 pages in a week! :omg

so how's school going for everyone? :XD I just found out some bad news yesterday too... I was on the list for the NHS but I can't apply for it since I don't have any service hours from this state... :scry its due next friday too.

oh yeah py, on our second lacrosse game, we got pwned!!!! 1 to 17 :crying
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had too much sushi tonight. A friend of mine was having his 30th birthday party and we went to a sushi restaurant and we eat and eat and eat. I never saw so much salmon sashimi in my life. :XD
i was at a chinese/japanese place with a friend of mine. she looked at the sushi and was just like "EWW!" "wut?" "it's sushi!" "wuts wrong with sushi?" "it's just gross!" "have you ever had it?" "no, but i know its gross!" >_>; ya, not sure things will last long with us...
And I had a US History paper due on wednesday, which I completely BS'd and still got a B on =D
NICE! XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg, i disappear for like two days and we're nearing a thousand posts :darn

i didn't go out tonight. my body isn't taking the fact that i only got ten or less hours of sleep in the past two days plus the abuse my body took from the alcohol last night wasn't that great (i didn't have a hangover but i don't think it would be a great idea to go out for the third night in a row.) i'm being a total nerd and staying in to study and do homework :sweat

miss you guys a lot!
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Whaddya mean? If a rock star had told me "you just made it stiff, aren't you gonna do anything about it?"
I'd cut it off n shove it down his throat n then promote him as the first man to ever have throatf-ed himself.

I dun swing that way :XD

If it was a female though I'd ask her why she didnt use the term wet instead... :D
why do all women always cross the line and say theyll cut it off?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Because we can =D And we know it'd hurt most <3
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wow... :oh looks like i'm not the only one busy in school right now :D only 3 pages in a week! :omg

so how's school going for everyone? :XD I just found out some bad news yesterday too... I was on the list for the NHS but I can't apply for it since I don't have any service hours from this state... :scry its due next friday too.

oh yeah py, on our second lacrosse game, we got pwned!!!! 1 to 17 :crying
Oh that sucks, i think you need like 30 service to get into National Hours Society. I dont have the hours either, or the GPA, but i will next year.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
When I got into NHS, we didn't need a certain number of service hours, we just had to prove that we were involved with the community and with the school.

I was president of NHS, too :amuse Graduated with full honors from it and academics =)
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
NHS here means the National Health Service...for a second there i thought you were all talking about becoming doctors. >.>; So what exactly is this National Hours Society?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's actually National Honors Society :p Not "Hours." I think Gdup mistyped. Unless there is some sort of honors clockmakers society or something >.>
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i was at a chinese/japanese place with a friend of mine. she looked at the sushi and was just like "EWW!" "wut?" "it's sushi!" "wuts wrong with sushi?" "it's just gross!" "have you ever had it?" "no, but i know its gross!" >_>; ya, not sure things will last long with us...
i've met people like that. :( i love sushi though! :luv specially sashimi! Bring on the raw fish and squid!!! :confetti!

rhapsody blue;718770 i didn't go out tonight. my body isn't taking the fact that i only got ten or less hours of sleep in the past two days plus the abuse my body took from the alcohol last night wasn't that great (i didn't have a hangover but i don't think it would be a great idea to go out for the third night in a row.) i'm being a total nerd and staying in to study and do homework :sweat miss you guys a lot![/quote said:
snoogen drink? :omg

Oh that sucks, i think you need like 30 service to get into National Hours Society. I dont have the hours either, or the GPA, but i will next year.
yeah it sucks:mad i think its 25 hrs though but that's just for Bright Futures and you need to have some more that's not from Bright Futures... :( I had lots of service hours in Vermont, but I have 0 here.. which sucks even more because if I was in VT, i'll be eligible but here i'm not... :scry

When I got into NHS, we didn't need a certain number of service hours, we just had to prove that we were involved with the community and with the school.

I was president of NHS, too :amuse Graduated with full honors from it and academics =)
LH, you sound really smart :XD what state did you go to school? ur in college now right? :blink

NHS here means the National Health Service...for a second there i thought you were all talking about becoming doctors. >.>; So what exactly is this National Hours Society?
It makes your college resume look good. :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hi guys.

long time no visit here in Hangout. I'm tired from shopping.

when I went home to try the stuff I bought (yeah I do that, it's fun), I realized I bought a lot! I mean, that hasn't happened to me before, realizing that kind of thing... -_- So it must really be a lot! :nuts
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Buffets are the best resturants in the world! I can eat all I want for $8.56 at the place by my house. Now im making myself hungry.
Buffets sucks, cheap yeah but you really do get what you pay for, disgusting stuff right there...
why do all women always cross the line and say theyll cut it off?
OI OI OI OI OI!!

For some reason you thinkin' that I'm a girl crosses my mind.
 
Last edited:

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LH, you sound really smart :XD what state did you go to school? ur in college now right? :blink


It makes your college resume look good. :XD
I went to school in VA. And yeah, I'm in college :p Have been since last September, though I'm technically a sophomore, and only 4 credit hours away from being a junior :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm dropping out of school this week. XD

However before somebody delivers a "but it's bad to drop out!" speech to me... I DO plan on going back to grad school, just for something else, probably special education instead of history. XD

If I don't get a job first. At this point that might be the case... but for the moment I don't have to worry about reading my brains out anymore. That was getting to be a REAL drag. It's kinda a relief to be back to doing nothing, which is kinda funny to say so soon after I went back to school >.>;;;


And this is a bit of a sports-related new, but OUCH.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/02/10/zednik_cut/
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Eep! Why are you dropping out, though? Didn't find your "soul" yet?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I think I've found it, it just came a little late. That's actually why I withdrew from school.

We'll see what happens. I'm already making plans right now - I need a phone first so I can text people, and then I need to apply for the job application I saw and for grad school all over again (that's the part that sucks) but after that I'm pretty confident this is the way for me to go. It also works with the two degrees I already have, too, if I go into special education and especially if I do something like a resource specialist, which pays good money a month for what amounts to be a pretty fun job.

Need this first though. http://www.phoneboy.com/1945/why-the-deaf-heart-t-mobile

$1 per day on a special plan for unlimited texting, e-mailing, web browsing, would make my life simpler especially when I get a job. The phone itself is $400 though... ouch. Either way though, I'm going to get it next month or April probably.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top