- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,566
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 43
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
suuuuuuuushiiiii~I had too much sushi tonight. A friend of mine was having his 30th birthday party and we went to a sushi restaurant and we eat and eat and eat. I never saw so much salmon sashimi in my life.![]()

I myself am craving falafel for dinner

Anyway, just dropping in to say hi~ I see I don't need to worry about anyone's brains being eaten at the moment, since Ichi is so full of sushi


looks like i'm not the only one busy in school right now
only 3 pages in a week! 
its due next friday too.

Not "Hours." I think Gdup mistyped. Unless there is some sort of honors clockmakers society or something >.>
i love sushi though!
specially sashimi! Bring on the raw fish and squid!!!
!
i think its 25 hrs though but that's just for Bright Futures and you need to have some more that's not from Bright Futures... 