This thread is so confusing, everybody is having separate conversations 




I do, I have an urge to sleep at the wrong hours of the day, for example I'll come back from college at 5, go straight to sleep, wake up at 9, stay awake till 2, and wake up again 5 and then stay awake....its drives my parents insaneSo, who here has a sleeping problem?

Questionable in what way?snoogen0120 said:the teachers were okay. some were really good (one was named teacher of the year) while others were quite questionable

Everyone here wears uniform when their in school, whether it’s a private or a state school. But it becomes a pain when your ditching class, you have to take it all off, or the police will start asking questionsgdupninja said:Wow that school is strict. Man im lucky to be able to wear whatever i want. I don’t know if id want to go to a private school though. You would have to wear uniforms and the teachers are probably stricter but the education experience is better because there is less kids in a class and enough books.

and there a bunch of new people in here (Or may be it's because my absent in here
, until i don't know with bout this people )

?

that's rude you know

, that's why i'd lucky coz my school have a uniform 

, i though stephanie was like some character from their fanmade story....


that's a nice name stephanie
can't think of anyother....