
I've finished my exams the end of this week and I've been playing Restaurant Empire over the weekend. It's pretty addictive; simulation-strategy kinda game.

I've been read a no. of one-shots and I have to say I prefer long volume manga. One-shots are just too short for my taste
Be warn it's going to be a long post since I haven't post in a while
oh, and now they are gunna be showing Blood: The Last Vampire! i've never seen that! more Saya and Hagi

and something called dead leaves

never heard of it, but im gunna watch it anyway
Ah, the blood movie? I think it wasn't too bad if you had watch the movie BEFORE the anime series but it simply pales in comparison because there's no hagi!
:grrr... i hate pop-ups...

do any of you know how to stop IE pop ups? i use firefox but IE pop-ups still keep on coming. i even put IE on 'work-offline' but it still pops up. except now its *you can't view the page... blah blah blah please connect.
it happens every 5 seconds.

it only started happening fairly recently too..
You probably should run a scan on ur computer and get rid of those malware, adware and grayware etc
Im back! Well school was fun today. Actually on a more serious note some kid got stabbed. We had staggered release. Sucks for him cuz he got stabbed in his face.

this reminds me of American History X, I watched it for an elective module once but yeah, the kid used a gun though.
haha it was because i pitied you. i'm easily moved which is bad for physicians since they're supposed to be removed from the patient emotionally.
heh, I'm sure you'll make a good physicians; sometimes you need compassion too or else you're just a robot. I don't like being a doctor and all; I guess I prefer to work behind the scenes, in the lab. So I'll be supporting you from the back snoogen
I have returned from my quest to execute the demon named "Exams!"
Welcome back LH! I guess you're enjoying the holidays now huh. Lucky you!
Hello everyone! I'm back, for now. One deadline down, one deadline and two annual report to go!

And there are two new mods, snoogie nee-chan & baboysai!! You guys be good to her or... i'll tell PY on you.
Ah, Ichi's been busy too. >.< Good luck with your work!
I'm off, for now, going to see the Golden Compass with mom, then I have to work tonight (damn it >__<). And I work early tomorrow morning (double dammit >__<) so see you whenever I crawl out from under a pile of stuff to do <3
I read there was some controversies abt it? But it seems like a "chronicle of narnia" type of movie. Is it?
>.>
I think my last visit to the Hang out thread was when it was v.6.
Welcome back BB!
Btw, im getting myself a fruit blender tommorow

(If you wanna know why this is so exciting, just think of what one could do with a so many different fruits and a blender, the mixing and everything

.....
This is a perfect example of the sad life of a teen)

u sound like a kid who got a new toy.

but I like making banana milkshake; yummy!
ichi!

i didn't noticed u became black op
I didn't notice that either.
oh yaeh

guess what i'm stuck in a library right now.

i was supposed to meet up w/ my classmates for a psychology project. but i ended up going to the wrong library. and i'm stuck here til 3:30 too!

i don't have a cel so i can't call for ride
But the library have so many books! You can kill time reading random stuff there.
And no, i didnt go to the cinema with my parents, i went with a friend. The last time i watched a film with my parents, was a loooooong looooooong time.
Urg, I've never watch a film with my parents.
sigh do I have to tell the story again? It's a mockery for battousai, see.

I didn't noe that BB. so you don't like kenshin? but he's a bishie!

well sort of.