Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
isn't battousai kenshin? :headscratch
yeah. He's battousai, i'm baboysai. hehe. that's the joke. :s

WTF? there's libraries in the philippines? :omg :darn
i dunno bout public libraries but I think our uni library is the most extensive in the country. I don't really know since I don't visit libraries. hahahaha.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
it was right before your last big post, two or so pages back. and when did you get a new laptop? didnt you destroy your old one or something? but let ur sis on for once. i'll riot if you dont XD one man riot, god that be funny as hell, and prolly useless XD
naw... :XD i still won't let her :p i got a new laptop from the phil just approx. 3 weeks ago. that's why i'm on so late now :kukuku
me n my sis are actually supposed to share it :shifty but i we made a deal. the first one was i get to keep the laptop all to myself until january for 2 packs of gum... :darn
she agreed to that. gum addict... :oh
then she broke my ipod. i don't know how she did it. but this laptop is mine now and i get to keep her shuffle too.. :XD

^that's what u call good business :XD
oh, in the book, im about half way threw it, but there are a few names i want to point out to you. Kyle Katarn is from an old star wars game, so he is one of my more favored masters, and Tyria Tainer is from another series that Allston wrote. she was in books 5-7 of the X-wing series. Alston likes to incorporate his own characters an places into his books
you'll have to retell me when i finally get the book. :XD i won't remember this ya'know... :oh

it's an american thing XD thow i think the americans on this site are better, in general, than you typical american with geography.
wha? eh...? that just didn't make any sense... -_-;

:omg i have like 90 posts in this forum :omg that's alot.

i'll be looking for a book to bring home now. so i might log off from here soon :XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:whoo I've finished my exams the end of this week and I've been playing Restaurant Empire over the weekend. It's pretty addictive; simulation-strategy kinda game. :XD I've been read a no. of one-shots and I have to say I prefer long volume manga. One-shots are just too short for my taste :XD

Be warn it's going to be a long post since I haven't post in a while :XD

oh, and now they are gunna be showing Blood: The Last Vampire! i've never seen that! more Saya and Hagi :woo and something called dead leaves :blink never heard of it, but im gunna watch it anyway
Ah, the blood movie? I think it wasn't too bad if you had watch the movie BEFORE the anime series but it simply pales in comparison because there's no hagi! :p

:grrr... i hate pop-ups... :scry do any of you know how to stop IE pop ups? i use firefox but IE pop-ups still keep on coming. i even put IE on 'work-offline' but it still pops up. except now its *you can't view the page... blah blah blah please connect.

it happens every 5 seconds. :scry it only started happening fairly recently too.. :scry
You probably should run a scan on ur computer and get rid of those malware, adware and grayware etc :XD

Im back! Well school was fun today. Actually on a more serious note some kid got stabbed. We had staggered release. Sucks for him cuz he got stabbed in his face.
:s this reminds me of American History X, I watched it for an elective module once but yeah, the kid used a gun though.

haha it was because i pitied you. i'm easily moved which is bad for physicians since they're supposed to be removed from the patient emotionally.
heh, I'm sure you'll make a good physicians; sometimes you need compassion too or else you're just a robot. I don't like being a doctor and all; I guess I prefer to work behind the scenes, in the lab. So I'll be supporting you from the back snoogen :p

I have returned from my quest to execute the demon named "Exams!"
Welcome back LH! I guess you're enjoying the holidays now huh. Lucky you! :XD

Hello everyone! I'm back, for now. One deadline down, one deadline and two annual report to go! :XD And there are two new mods, snoogie nee-chan & baboysai!! You guys be good to her or... i'll tell PY on you. :D
Ah, Ichi's been busy too. >.< Good luck with your work!

I'm off, for now, going to see the Golden Compass with mom, then I have to work tonight (damn it >__<). And I work early tomorrow morning (double dammit >__<) so see you whenever I crawl out from under a pile of stuff to do <3
I read there was some controversies abt it? But it seems like a "chronicle of narnia" type of movie. Is it?

>.>

I think my last visit to the Hang out thread was when it was v.6.
Welcome back BB! :glomp

Btw, im getting myself a fruit blender tommorow :woo (If you wanna know why this is so exciting, just think of what one could do with a so many different fruits and a blender, the mixing and everything:nuts.....This is a perfect example of the sad life of a teen)
:XD u sound like a kid who got a new toy. :D but I like making banana milkshake; yummy!

ichi! :glomp i didn't noticed u became black op :darn
I didn't notice that either. :amuse

oh yaeh :( guess what i'm stuck in a library right now. :scry i was supposed to meet up w/ my classmates for a psychology project. but i ended up going to the wrong library. and i'm stuck here til 3:30 too! :crying i don't have a cel so i can't call for ride :s
But the library have so many books! You can kill time reading random stuff there. :XD

And no, i didnt go to the cinema with my parents, i went with a friend. The last time i watched a film with my parents, was a loooooong looooooong time. :darn
Urg, I've never watch a film with my parents. :s

sigh do I have to tell the story again? It's a mockery for battousai, see.
:o I didn't noe that BB. so you don't like kenshin? but he's a bishie! :wtf well sort of.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
:o I didn't noe that BB. so you don't like kenshin? but he's a bishie! :wtf well sort of.
:glomp az!

I do like him. the nick is sort of like a joke. He's battousai, and well, I'm baboysai. get it? Where the word baboy in pinoy means "pig". Like I'm an impostor but it's a long shot anyway. That's the joke. :oh
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
:glomp az!

I do like him. the nick is sort of like a joke. He's battousai, and well, I'm baboysai. get it? Where the word baboy in pinoy means "pig". Like I'm an impostor but it's a long shot anyway. That's the joke. :oh
Ah, sry I'm kinda slow and didn't get it at first. :darn
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg, i disappear for one day and am now completely lost in the conversation. stupid, slow dial-up at home and the fact that i have to share my computer with 5 other people :shakefist

anyway, sorry to hear about your knee gdup. both of my knees have runner's knees (the right is worse than the left. it moves around :sweat). the only thing that makes it better is just exercising carefully.

oh ~Lil~ you crack me up. i'm addicted to gum which is really bad. i'm jealous that you got a new laptop just in time for xmas.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
that sounds really amazing. you are a true genius
it really is amazing :love

goddamn i want some now BUT im out of icecream :crying

well, guess just plain rum'll have to do :D
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
as long as you find a way to cope, that is all that matters
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, the blood movie? I think it wasn't too bad if you had watch the movie BEFORE the anime series but it simply pales in comparison because there's no hagi! :p
so i keep getting told... ;-; hey, az is back! yay! :glomp
:s this reminds me of American History X, I watched it for an elective module once but yeah, the kid used a gun though.
i've seen that movey... its good, but messy :s
I read there was some controversies abt it? But it seems like a "chronicle of narnia" type of movie. Is it?
and ya it is. the fans of the books even say that it is better than lord of the rings *grumble grumble* and ya, there is some controversy over it. people think it is anti-god. it isnt. not uintil the third book, at least XD but as they will, all the religious people are rallying and protesting and saying how horrible the movie is, and what not, but i've found that, the more the church people kick and scream about a movie, the better it is. it's like they only hate the good movies. i'm surprized they didn't say lord of the rings was anti-god -_-;

:glomp az!
I do like him. the nick is sort of like a joke. He's battousai, and well, I'm baboysai. get it? Where the word baboy in pinoy means "pig". Like I'm an impostor but it's a long shot anyway. That's the joke. :oh
i wonder how many times piggy-chan has had to explain that...

well, guess just plain rum'll have to do :D
i would've thought you'd have run out of that first :p

ugh. i hate winter storms. right now that nor'easter i was talking about is here. earlier today it was freezing rain, last night it was sleet, the rest of the time it was snow, and the city of syracuse doesn't plow until the snow stops, so the roads are horrible right now. i just hope that we don't get whiteout conditions like boston got...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
as long as you find a way to cope, that is all that matters
indeed
i would've thought you'd have run out of that first :p
for me to run of out rum seems quite irresponsible dont it?

anyways, wacthin The Boondocks season 2 right now, damn that show is good, "A Pimp Named Slickback" :rofl
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A pimp named Slickback forgot all about that episode. With the girl named crystal. Wow its been a long time since ive seen the Boondocks. That show is hilarious I just havn't had the time to watch the new episodes. The only one ive seen from season 2 was the stop snitchin episode.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
im only on ep 2 on the new season, i forgot all about season 2 -_-;

but man, slickback's the shit! "Remember to hit the bitch." :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah thats Katt williams. His stand up routine isn't that funny but some of his punchlines are. He is signed to Dipset if im not mistaken.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
dun care.

usher just got slapped :XD

he didnt hit the right bitch but atleast he hit a bitch :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was just saying. My favorite episode out of all of um was the Xbox killa episode. Have you scene that one?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah, that one is from season 1, its awesome, my favourite episodes are the one where slickback's first introduced, riley speaks the truth in that one :XD

and the one where riley is out to kill santa, goddamn that one is funny. "You gotta pay what you owe Santa!"
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
dun care.

usher just got slapped :XD

he didnt hit the right bitch but atleast he hit a bitch :XD
yeah... but then wuts his name got the shit beat outta him XD

why is it that i cant see my patriots today? ;-; stupid tv...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yeah, ushers guards took him out :XD

seems like its a new niggamoment ep, that shit's fun, "...not even death can stop a niggamoment" :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top