- Joined
- Jan 2, 2006
- Messages
- 556
- Reaction score
- 74
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We con keep the manga covered, but the anime is anyones guess
Gold Knight said:Yep, it's been hacked and DDoSed - it'll probably be back up soon, in the meanwhile you can just chill here or at Matt's backup backup forum.

But in the first post Anax also included the following comments:
The tech guy is mad because you have more work for him?
Anyway, NF being hacked is somehow scary... As the site's popularity increases, so will the attacks against it. Also, sites like "stop Tazmo" don't help either!! Imagine 2007 being full of "Tazmo Stopping Paladins" firing nukes at the servers...
@Nah-Nah
Check this out. You are here because NF is down... Wishing for NF to be up and running FAST is like wishing you away. On the other hand, wishing you'd stay is like wishing NF down for ever.
Why can't you move here and rid the community of such an emotional dilemma?![]()

Read more manga!Miso said:Xal, I like your sig too. It's kind a cool that you don't see Ichi's face but only his body. And a blurry Hichi, too.
And the OP Luffy gay avatar is funny, too.
Random spam: whee...I'm bored. It's Saturday evening and I dunno what to do.
1st. I dunno if it's good to say that, but better find it on Torrent.Anax said:*Enters the thread freaked out*
[Outrage] Stargate SG-1 has 9 seasons, going for 10 and in Greece only 1 or 2 have been aired! [/Outrage]
no friking way. i'd rather download it piece by piece, one by one with normal speed...if i find them that way of cource
damn..... I WANT THE FIRST EPISODES BEFORE THE FILLERS... i don't have a problem reading/living
the manga, but i must admit that some scenes are aaaaawsome-cool-just perfect on motion (for example Naruto's first "outrage" against Haku)

w00t - I'm loving this series, too.Anax said:*Enters the thread freaked out*
[Outrage] Stargate SG-1 has 9 seasons, going for 10 and in Greece only 1 or 2 have been aired! [/Outrage]
It was such an interesting series. Gotta/Musta/Hafta find it on DVD!

i didnt know there so many Stargate fans here...I got hooked recently and have been watching reruns late saturday nights. I remember seeing the first movie and the first few episodes of the first season, then my family moved, and we didnt have cable for a good long time, so I kinda forgot it existed, lol. I just recently started watching Atlantis. I actually like it quite a bit more that SG-1. I saw some SG-1 reruns recently and it reminded alot of Andromeda and Star Trek (Its somewhat like both of them mixed together). Except Star Trek was, IMO, a good watch only half the time, and I didnt like Andromeda very much at all...
.
Bah, sorry to hear that - hope you get it fixed quickly and come back soon.boffenjl said:ok, im a little bit sad right now. my computer has broken so i have to take it to the repair dude...
first off, its gonna cost a lot of money. which i dont have.=)
second, im starting to get in to this forum thing.. like 2 weeks ago i had never posted anything, anywhere.
third, what am i supposed to do instead?
well that was me crying a little. but i guess ill borrow my friends net and log on as often as I can. if not ill see you all in a couple of weeks. have fun without me (i think you can manage)
