Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Politics aren't my thing, but I agree that it's pretty much redundant.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS! OMG! Ever since I left Leonidion it's been a pain! Not watching TV once my roomie I were on a different timezone for 3-4 days! It was so much fun! Those where the days of being a total bum, sleeping wherever, doing whatever, eating dirt... At least now I'm not doing "whatever" so much and eating less "dirt" :D

As for politics I'm dead tired of people telling me to be a politician because of the way I speak to people. I'd rather be a hitman than a politician... Although I do admit that most of my class had given me praise for being the numero uno hollow talker in it. That means I was the best in talking a lot without saying anything, mostly what the politicians do. I was also the best at having my crowd understand less than half of what I was talking about or where I was going with it... still, I'm quite sure Shinraiden coudl easily whoop my ass with HIS skill on the matter :D
Shinraiden for President :woot
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Yeah, the same to me. I was one of the best speakers in my class, but when I went to university I thought there will be many having good leadership and orator skills (because of the course I'm taking, that is necessary). It turned out that others suck bigtime at it. I mean come on, how come that from thirty groupmates, I'm the only one able to speak in front without struggling.

But I'm not sure I don't want to be politician. Sometimes I just want to become one and show those post-soviet dorks how things should be done in 21st century. :shakefist
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Predator_U said:
But I'm not sure I don't want to be politician. Sometimes I just want to become one and show those post-soviet dorks how things should be done in 21st century. :shakefist
Is it that bad?????????
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
hatakescarecrow said:
Is it that bad?????????
Yup! Few days ago our local Watergate arose. Those politician dorks had tried to trade our resort city's, Jūrmala major position. The mobile calls were listened and recorded by local secret service. And then some information leek occured and those recorded conversations were given to national television, who replayed them on national newsflash.

I'd say it's pretty "that bad", if not worse. The country is the most corrupt in the EU, because of them.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
finally.... my computer is home again and i can again disappear from the real world
with some good music, manga, anime movies and whatnot....
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Welcome back, Boff ^_^
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
thanks dude. i see you got yourself a new avatar and signature... both look good.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks! I definitely think Miso's signature is awesome and I thought I needed a different avatar to go with it too :thumbs
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Gold Knight said:
Thanks! I definitely think Miso's signature is awesome and I thought I needed a different avatar to go with it too :thumbs
Thankies! :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm the one who should be saying that. :p
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Miso, you're awesome! :thumbs

Since this is the hangout thread, I feel like complaining. Arg - my dog chewed my power adaptor to my laptop! :mad Now, all my beautiful stuff is locked away - nooooes! So, I don't guess I'll be able to get of Messenger today or anything, after all. And worse - I can't do the IRC thing. :darn
 

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
My HD just got full yesterday... :s Maybe I need to buy another one... :amuse
My little brother destroyed another Xbox game... :mad Thank God it was a copy :smile-big

Yeah, I noticed that the sig of GK and Miso changed. Very cool :)
I just changed mine too...
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Seems that you have problems with your dogs and brothers.
It comes to my mind that these are very troublesome combo.
Good that I don't have even one of them.
No dog - a cat
No brother - a sister..

lol...what a coincidence.

Tanuki-dono: I feel with you! It's really bad if you can't access your comp.

FHT: HD...I realized that even 160 GB can get a bit pokey if you already have almost 50 GB manga....so I can understand you very well.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
For every problem there's my approach possible:

@Tanuki: Chew something your dog likes. Maybe it won't influence the dog, but it could be fun. XD

@FHT: I solved this problem long ago, by having a system disk and "the other disk". System disk is an 5Gb senior. No data, only OS and progs. Such things now cost as much as a sandwich, but are bloody hard to find. The other can be 128Gb giant designed for storage. In that case you don't care how fast it works as long as you get all the data in or out. Try it, works goooood.
 

FHT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
@ Miso: Is good to know that no just me has that problem in here.
@ Predator_U: Thanx. I'm gonna try that out. :)

:yondaime​
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
External disk drive = my savior ( though at the moment it's half full... )

Noes, Tanuki T_T
Oh well... whenever you're able, just let me know and I'll help you with IRC. I'm not going anywhere for a while :glomp
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, at least I'm on the downstairs computer, even though my personal stuff isn't at my disposal... T.T And the downstairs desktop is so slooow. So tempting to download MSN... T.T

Predator_U: Let's see my dogs like...cords, tennis balls, doo-doo, dirty underwear and socks, and doggie treats. @.@
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Tanuki-dono said:
Well, at least I'm on the downstairs computer, even though my personal stuff isn't at my disposal... T.T And the downstairs desktop is so slooow. So tempting to download MSN... T.T
Actually I downloaded MSN fine with dial-up. :)
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Tanuki-dono said:
Let's see my dogs like...cords, tennis balls, doo-doo, dirty underwear and socks, and doggie treats. @.@
I've heard that those doggie treats are quite tasty. Something in between chips and crackers. :darn
Imagine what a good revenge it would be if your dog saw you eating all his doggie treats in front of him?

But if we speak seriously, I've read that in such case dogs must be punished, so they don't get spoiled. They must learn not to chew small black boxes. Somehow, dogs might get spoiled even more than some children.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top