- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,275
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Politics aren't my thing, but I agree that it's pretty much redundant.



Is it that bad?????????Predator_U said:But I'm not sure I don't want to be politician. Sometimes I just want to become one and show those post-soviet dorks how things should be done in 21st century.![]()
Yup! Few days ago our local Watergate arose. Those politician dorks had tried to trade our resort city's, Jūrmala major position. The mobile calls were listened and recorded by local secret service. And then some information leek occured and those recorded conversations were given to national television, who replayed them on national newsflash.hatakescarecrow said:Is it that bad?????????
Thankies!Gold Knight said:Thanks! I definitely think Miso's signature is awesome and I thought I needed a different avatar to go with it too![]()


Now, all my beautiful stuff is locked away - nooooes! So, I don't guess I'll be able to get of Messenger today or anything, after all. And worse - I can't do the IRC thing. 
Maybe I need to buy another one... 
Thank God it was a copy 



Actually I downloaded MSN fine with dial-up.Tanuki-dono said:Well, at least I'm on the downstairs computer, even though my personal stuff isn't at my disposal... T.T And the downstairs desktop is so slooow. So tempting to download MSN... T.T

I've heard that those doggie treats are quite tasty. Something in between chips and crackers.Tanuki-dono said:Let's see my dogs like...cords, tennis balls, doo-doo, dirty underwear and socks, and doggie treats. @.@
