- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 580
- Reaction score
- 565
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
yes, I'm deaf.. I can't hear Car's noisy.. XD
nah it's fine, I just don't want people to bash anyone. That's itdeerjing said:Do you think njt will delete our posts here?
As most of them are connected with the forum-hacking problem.



I have milo every morning...mmmmmm...nah-nah said:Lain, I'm glad the bus didn't hit you (it didn't hit you, right?).
I suddenly have a craving for Milo now. ;____;



XD i have cravings for lasagna... and hi eileen and nana

yes, bus didn't hit me... my best friend can heard a bit is better than me.nah-nah said:Lain, I'm glad the bus didn't hit you (it didn't hit you, right?).
yeah, I'm deaf, and my dad and mom are deafs...eileenting88 said:Lain, since when are u deaf?
Hi, I've read English Books or other, not school... thanks.njt said:anyways, on another note, Lain, where did you learn English~ You're really good! I wish my students were as dedicated to use english as you are![]()
and aww, Good Luck ~~
Ask GK, he's better than me at English.it just amazes me...if you're deaf how do you learn to read and stuff?



not really, we learn to Turkish-Engish Book and English Computer <<3love.Zenith said:it just amazes me...if you're deaf how do you learn to read and stuff?
I was only 3 years old my ears can heard a bit,... but turned deaf.nah-nah said:Lain, you were deaf since you were born?
