Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
yes, I'm deaf.. I can't hear Car's noisy.. XD
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lain, I'm glad the bus didn't hit you (it didn't hit you, right?).

I suddenly have a craving for Milo now. ;____;
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
deerjing said:
Do you think njt will delete our posts here?
As most of them are connected with the forum-hacking problem.
nah it's fine, I just don't want people to bash anyone. That's it :)

anyways, on another note, Lain, where did you learn English~ You're really good! I wish my students were as dedicated to use english as you are :)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I still have a craving for my swiss roll in my refrigerator. I really feel like going down and eat it.

njt, hi. :glomp

Lain, since when are u deaf?
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
nah-nah said:
Lain, I'm glad the bus didn't hit you (it didn't hit you, right?).

I suddenly have a craving for Milo now. ;____;
I have milo every morning...mmmmmm...
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi hi njt~~ :hug

Eat the swiss roll, eileen.  I only have a few saltine crackers here at work.

Boo, Jason, I'm jealous of you. XDDD Lucky.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi, Zenith. :glomp
I have milo once in a while too. We always get to drink a lot when it's sports day.

nah nah, it's already midnight here and I already brush my teeth. :s
Still eat??
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
:glomp XD i have cravings for lasagna... and hi eileen and nana
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
eileen:  Oh!! You already brushed your teeth?  That's okay, then, you dont' have to eat it, especially since it's midnight. :)

All you people have Milo and I don't. ;___;
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
milo is something very common in our life. We have milo chocolate bar, milo cereal, milo cake, milo drink, milo this milo that. Milo is just nice. Where do u live, nah nah?
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
nah-nah said:
Lain, I'm glad the bus didn't hit you (it didn't hit you, right?).
yes, bus didn't hit me... my best friend can heard a bit is better than me.

eileenting88 said:
Lain, since when are u deaf?
yeah, I'm deaf, and my dad and mom are deafs...
njt said:
anyways, on another note, Lain, where did you learn English~ You're really good! I wish my students were as dedicated to use english as you are :)
Hi, I've read English Books or other, not school... thanks. :D and aww, Good Luck ~~


Milo? I never drinking Milo... xD, I've buying hot chocolate from McDonalds or Burger King...
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
it just amazes me...if you're deaf how do you learn to read and stuff?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I don't wanna get nah nah jealous, but we have Milo everyday. ^_^
MMMMM


Nahnah! Visit us here! ;_; you can enjoy all the milos here.

it just amazes me...if you're deaf how do you learn to read and stuff?
Ask GK, he's better than me at English.


*and at typos*

Typo queens like me should perish. :darn
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
DZ, where do u live?????
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hi guys, i had to do something with the computers here at work. :)

Boo, everyone has milo.  ;__;  

Lain, you were deaf since you were born?

I'd love to visit all of you and steal all your Milo.  >D

eileen, I live in Kentucky, USA.  Boo, and it stopped snowing. ;__;
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well...at least you see real snow XD
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
DZ, u haven't answer me yet. Where do u live?

And nah nah, u have snow. I never see snow in my entire life. I am so jealous with u too. :amuse
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
When I make my first snowman of the year, I'll show it to you and have a sign that says "I LOVE YOU GUYS" with your names on it. ^^ 
YAY!!!
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Zenith said:
it just amazes me...if you're deaf how do you learn to read and stuff?
not really, we learn to Turkish-Engish Book and English Computer <<3love.

but my bad grammar, I need to learn that english grammar book... xD, sorry.

I guess, my engish is 50%.

nah-nah said:
Lain, you were deaf since you were born?
I was only 3 years old my ears can heard a bit,... but turned deaf.

hi Dragonzair,

I go to dinner, see ya later!!!... will be right back!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh sorry! I didn't see that. :darn

I live in the middle east. UAE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top