Archived The Hang Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wow UAE. Dubai is growing rapidly nowadays. UAE has a very good growth per capita over a this last few years and still growing rapidly. UAE is awesome. UAE is even trying to build a fake world and everyone can own a piece of the countries there, right?

nah nah, I will wait for your snowman.

bye Lain. Go get your dinner.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
WOW Eileen, how'd you know all that?! :blink

I'm impressed. xD
 

gunners

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wassup people, is it me or is nf down??
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
NF is down. period. And you can own your own little piece of the country in UAE :blink?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
hi gunners. NF is down for now. :(

DZ, newspaper is my best friend. :thumbs

Zenith, the world is a project by UAE to build a fake world. It's actually using the sea and sand to create man-made islands that resembling our planet earth. It means that every islands that is created will have the shape of a country and all those islands combine together become a world. If u see it from the air, it looks like another planet earth. That's how amazing UAE is going now. But I heard that Greenpeace is against it. Anyway, if the problem can be solved, I dont see a reason why this project can move on. :thumbs

DZ, am I right?
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i want my own country. ;__;
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hmm....nah nah, u must prepare at least 10 millon in your hand first before u dream of buying your own country there. :D
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have a long way to go, then. XDDD

Hm, I have maybe $1000 ... Still a lot of money left to save. XD
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
i think with my money...i'll never get to own such a thing. lolz.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
It's ok. I am very much behind too. I have save around 8k US dollar already. Still a long way to go though.
 

nah-nah

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey if we all chip in and put in some money, we can all be in charge of a country of our own. XD  we'd have the country and then we'd divide it in different sections for each owner.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Then there's the palm island. Which David Becham already has an island of his own. Him and a few other manchester united players.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I know about palm island too.

DZ, why dont u buy some of them too? They might give u discount too. :D

UAE also have awesome towers and buildings. Just look at their marinas and u will know. The lake towers are very impressive too. :thumbs

nah nah, we can definetely chip in our money and buy our own country. I'll be the admin. U be the Smod. :rofl
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Oh lol. Like I can ever have money to buy an island, let alone rent one.

I can't even enter that hotel there! I daresay you've heard about it? XD
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
back, eating done. I love chicken and french fries xD...

hi Gunners, how are you??

omg! I can't log on Narutofan.com, not forums.... I can still free download from Narutofan.com, lol..

^ make me laughing, naruto face xD...

ah I was remember that Dubai amazing islands... I've read newspaper.

Dragonzair is Rich... :amazed
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
No I'm not rich!!!!! XD
 

Zenith

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
741
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
we could buy a piece and call it Konohagakure...hahah..but then it wouldnt be secret anymore.
 

Succubus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
565
Gender
Male
Country
Genosha
Liar.... I knew it!!  :eyeroll :devil-mad
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top